/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I could have chosen anyone in the world but I chose you!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: The-Team-LoT.jpg (110KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
The-Team-LoT.jpg
110KB, 960x639px
>I could have chosen anyone in the world but I chose you!
Is captain hunter the most retarded person in the DC Television universe?
>>
They were all some of the dumbest smart people in the world. That's kind of the point, no one would miss them
>>
Legend of Tomorrow is SHIT

bad writing, bad characterization, it essentially depends on CGI bukake superpower showdowns and nifty little cameos to drag it out of the gutter periodically
>>
>>92139732
Yeah, I'm basically in it for the money shots.
>>
>>92139687
but they're all closely tied to actually significant characters. No matter how you look at it they're a dumb choice because.
1. they're not at all the most fit for the job
2. they're very very historically significant relative to their competence
>>
>>92139794
>basically in it for the money shots.
I beg you pardon?
>>
>>92139945
Shit like the legion of zoom
>>
>>92140045
This, LoT is as bad as the rest of the CW shows but at least it goes balls out (budget permitting).

It is the most comic book-y comic book show.
>>
>>92138992
Who should he have chosen instead?

Wild Cat who died against Brick?
Laurel who did nothing but get her ass kicked?
Roy and his superfluous flip kicks?
>>
>>92138992
They literally explain this in the show .

THEY ARE EXPENDABLE and have no impact on time!
>>
>>92138992
They were chosen as they are useless anon. They wont have any impact with their lives!
>>
>>92140533
>Roy and his superfluous flip kicks?
I liked Roy, he... Had guts. Speaking of can any Arrowfags tell me if he's guest starred yet this season? I might actually watch those episodes.
>>
>>92140734
no
>>
>>92140767
Shame. I hoped he'd be back more, now Haynes has got over his glass closet related nervous breakdown.
>>
>>92140533
Barry allen. The trick is to tell him to not be a retard. Then he should be able to resolve pretty much every problem in a minute
>>
>>92140983
>Barry
>not being a retard
I found a logical problem in your idea.
>>
>>92140983
>>92141104
At the very least Barry would enjoy being able to change the timeline the way the Legends do and no one giving a shit. Course he'd do it so much then you could classify it as an addiction so maybe not.
>>
>>92140682
>impact on time

This show has the loosest time travel rules in fiction.
>>
>>92140533
Katana since she was completely misused in Arrow
>>
>>92141284
incase they die anon
>>
>>92140983
>Picking someone who is important to history.

You weren't paying attention, you just want to bitch.
>>
>>92142002
Hawkgirl was supposed to help Flash fight Reverse-Flash in 2024 during the Crisis
>>
>>92141284
>season 2 finale makes a big deal about how interacting with your past self is the worst thing you can possibly do
>stein chills with his past self every other episode
>>
>>92140983
>Barry I need you to fix this problem
>I can't
>Go faster Barry.
>I can't
>Yes you can. Go faster Barry.
>I'm doing it! I'm going faster!
>>
>>92142166
It's not hanging out with your past self that's the issue. They all hung out with their younger selves in an episode of season 1

It's time travelling to a time you've already time traveled to and interacting with that version of you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.