[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck is this guy doing? Is he going to become a regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: BIG BLUE.jpg (109KB, 549x640px) Image search: [Google]
BIG BLUE.jpg
109KB, 549x640px
So what the fuck is this guy doing? Is he going to become a regular part of DC now? Or are the writers just using him so they can shove their big blue cocks in everything without having to explain shit.
>>
>>92129747
why the fuck do you think we have the answers to shit no one knows?
>>
DC and Marvel are retard fodder. Why does anyone with half a brain or over the age of 13 care about weekly/monthly capeshit series?
>>
>>92129799
>>92129811

Check'd

Also fuck you both I bet you both come here to masturbate in waifu threads
>>
Do you guys think it's really doctor Manhattan? They're dropping obvious hints yet admitting to nothing, like it's a bait and switch
>>
>>92129880
if I wanna masturbate I go to sadpanda or literotica
>>
>>92130240
Thawne said he saw God, which he could've easily mistaken a flying glowing all blue man for.
>>
So has Alan Moore killed himself yet or what?
>>
>>92129747
>So what the fuck is this guy doing?

Playing God. He's being used as a symbol for the influence of Watchmen on Modern Comics.
>>
>>92130391
Yeah another hint without saying or showing outright that it IS dr Manhattan
>>
I'd be more interested in Ozy becoming part the DCU desu
>>
File: 1485047420979.jpg (946KB, 2502x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1485047420979.jpg
946KB, 2502x1470px
I know they probably won't do it, and will abuse the shit out of Big Blues powers, but I really want a scene of him about to assplode one of the heroes, maybe Batman, only for Superman to get in the way, turn out to be 'too tough/dense' or some shit for his assplode power to work, and then lay the smackdown on the smurf. in the end, though, he will talk the cynical and jaded 'god' around.

I know, I know. I'm allowed to hope.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.