[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would have this been a GOAT bd if it had someone else writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Would have this been a GOAT bd if it had someone else writing it than the still-living Graton?

I mean, the art, the concept and the characters are great, but the plot and the dialogues could be much better.

Imagine Goscinny or Charlier writing it for Graton. Would it be GOAT then?
>>
The problem is that it's priggish to tell someone to fuck off from their own creation.
>>
>>92128833
Can someone redpill me on this? I only recall seeing the tv show when I was a kid.
>>
>>92128898
Hey, Morris let Goscinny do the writing about 10 years after Lucky Luke's debut, and it became GOAT
>>
>>92128833
I never got interested on it so i can't say too much of how could better or worse could have been with another writer.
>>
I've tried to get into this a couple of times and I love the art and the idea and the way it's grounded in actual racing instead of cartoon stuff but I've never really enjoyed reading it. Maybe it's the translations.

I really like that Rebellion Racing are using Vaillante liveries all this year irl.
>>
File: P00044.jpg (1MB, 1920x2637px) Image search: [Google]
P00044.jpg
1MB, 1920x2637px
>>92129926
>the way it's grounded in actual racing instead of cartoon stuff
Is there anything else that does this well?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (103KB, 1187x621px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
103KB, 1187x621px
>>92129926
>comics are literally leading lmp 2 in the 6 hours of spa right now
>>
>>92130078
I love the design of these still.
>>
>>92130071
Nothing that I really know of, which is a shame.

I always thought that a periodical comic would be a great way to document a tough stage race like Dakar.
>>
File: P00045.jpg (1MB, 1920x2626px) Image search: [Google]
P00045.jpg
1MB, 1920x2626px
>>92130307
It's a shame. I think there is some mangas out there, but most I recall are either another Initial D copy or Countach tier insanity.
>>
>>92130078
Noice
>>
>>92130071
Cyber Formula, sorta. The first half of the show is more on the adventure side, but it gets into the racing more after the villain dies and the OVAs are just about racing. If you don't mind anime and a sci-fi element.
>>
>>92131495
Might as well look into that. The animation seems decent enough after Macross

That said I just remembered R:Racing, that game is relatively decent for some comfy racing, fixed races and tits.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.