[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is everyone enjoying our brand new Superman created from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So how is everyone enjoying our brand new Superman created from Superbro and Superdad so far?
>>
>>92128424
I like him. He's like pretty much every other Superman before him, which is good.
>>
>>92128437
Yeah, I like that he still has that classic Superman continuity but still has New 52 in there which I don't think they'd keep but I'm glad they did .
>>
>>92128424
I was actually kind of surprised that some people hated the merge. I mean looking at it, DC was never gonna have two versions of the exact same Superman running around which is why they killed Supebro last year and made room for Superdad. At least with the merger they don't throw Superbro under the bus saying he was some fake stand in for the "real" Superman and that his stories never mattered.
>>
File: fGuqeA6PiXINa.gif (712KB, 200x86px) Image search: [Google]
fGuqeA6PiXINa.gif
712KB, 200x86px
>TFW most of new 52 superbro's adventures are scrapped
>TFW no more WW/SM
>TFW no stupid jeans and shirt
>TFW no more Lobdell "cool" supes

so many kiddies are salty and its great
>>
>>92128803
I agree almost on everything but

>>TFW no stupid jeans and shirt

Fuck you, those were great in Morrison's AC run.
>>
>>92128803
I don't think most of Superbro's stories are gone they could happen and Pak's run wasn't so bad since it gave us Engineer Lana and that is still a thing.
>>
>>92129082
most have to go since they would contradict shit already in canon [death of superman, superman red/blue, etc] ut a lot is greatly changed to fit into the new continuity that superbro has changed completely
>>
>>92128517
This. I miss however his first outing with jeans and shirts as in Morrison's AC, those street-level issues were a great homage to Supes' first adventures.
>>
>>92129177
Morrison's Action run is out, but I don't see why they can't fit some other New 52 stories in there as long as they don't involve his relationship with Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92128585
but thats exactly what they did. they erased them from existence. also they're not merged, it's the same superdad, just because they say they were "reunited" "merged" doesn't make it so. they literally replaced everything superbro went through and his history with that of the older continuity superman.
>>
>More editorial mandated Superman stories with mediocre workhorse writers
Meh
>>
>>92129433
But that was the point of the last Action issue to show yes Superdad's history is there BUT so is Superbro's. His stories aren't gone they're still there just altered.
>>
File: suuuuuppp.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
suuuuuppp.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
The character is fine. I think merging the continuities was a mistake. It was already three shades of fucked after Convergence when it came to stuff like Crisis on Infinite Earths not happening and two Supermen being on the same earth, but not the same earth. With the merge, making sense of it all is even harder because there's so much shit they kept from the last 5 years which just doesn't work. They still lived in secrecy when they had Jon. Lana and Kenan still have superman powers from somewhere. Death of Superman still happened, but the real Doomsday was just reintroduced early on in Action Comics Rebirth. The Kents are both dead for some fucking reason despite that being part of Vyndktvx's plot which shouldn't matter now that the timeline is corrected. Jon is 10 which means Lois and Clark were in hiding for the last decade even though Superman was supposed to be having adventures for most of that time to compensate for the lost time from Mxyzptlk. It's all fucked and I honestly hope they fix it with the actual Rebirth summer event.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.