[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /co/. This is one of the hosts from Punisher: Body Count,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pbc banner.jpg (57KB, 960x454px) Image search: [Google]
pbc banner.jpg
57KB, 960x454px
Hello, /co/. This is one of the hosts from Punisher: Body Count, the net's best podcast for all things Punisher. I want a /co/ section in the mail call segment, where we answer your question about the Punisher and his world.

Feel free to ask them here, and we will answer them on the show tomorrow.
>>
Is the video game canon?
>>
>>92120462
I will just answer this now instead of the show. No. It draw heavily from Ennis' run and the works of Baron and Dixon, but it is an adaptation in a video game and nothing more.

Fun game, though!
>>
How deep is your autism that you have almost 100 episodes on such a one-dimensional character?
>>
>>92120616
Let's not go throwing autistic stones on 4chan, friend.

And Frank is as deep as the mighty Mississippi.
>>
How big is Frankie C's dick?
>>
>>92120836
Bretty gud.
>>
What are things you don't like about The Punisher?
>>
>>92121057
Wow this is a good question! Thank you. I will write it down.
>>
File: PunisherArmory(6).jpg (223KB, 976x1523px) Image search: [Google]
PunisherArmory(6).jpg
223KB, 976x1523px
Does Frank have a preference for rifles, pistols, shotguns or submachine guns, based on how many times he's used each in the comics
>>
File: 3453866-16a.jpg (137KB, 416x640px) Image search: [Google]
3453866-16a.jpg
137KB, 416x640px
What do you think of characters that were clearly influenced by the punisher?
>>
File: colt.png (197KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
colt.png
197KB, 500x219px
>>92121212
>Does Frank have a preference for rifles, pistols, shotguns or submachine guns, based on how many times he's used each in the comics

Good question, too! Frank definitely has preferences depending on the situation. For instance, he loves Colt pistols. This is shown constantly in comics, movies, and in the Netflix show.
>>
>>92121237
Can you give more examples of characters you think Frank inspired? The thing is that even in the show we admit that Frank doesn't "own" the violent vigilante angle; Mike Baron himself said the character was influenced by The Executioner, Mack Bolan.
>>
Who wins in a fight, Ash Williams with his chainsaw and BOOMSTICK or The Punisher with his normal gear?
>>
>>92121407
I've written it down. Don't think we had this match-up before.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.