[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know where I can find online digital version(s) of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: Teen_Titans_-_A_Kid's_Game.jpg (75KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_Titans_-_A_Kid's_Game.jpg
75KB, 400x600px
Does anyone know where I can find online digital version(s) of the graphic novel(s) collecting Teen Titans (2003) 1-30?

Google Play has all the individual issues for 2 bucks each but it's much more convenient having them all collected in a single title.
>>
>>92119253
readcomiconline

still single issues but not for two bucks
>>
https://www.comixology.com/Teen-Titans-by-Geoff-Johns-Book-One/digital-comic/499070??tid=s170505
>>
>>92119423
I don't understand, what is this supposed to be? It offers no information besides a summary of the series and a price. Is it all 50 issues, is it digital or print? Can I download it and read it on my tablet?
>>
>>92119489
>Collects TEEN TITANS/OUTSIDERS SECRET FILES 2003, TEEN TITANS #1-12 and TEEN TITANS #1/2.

However I didn't notice that they never added the second volume for some reason, so that's my mistake. I have no clue why only volume one is available digitally.

I can upload the individual files, if you'd like them for free.
>>
>>92119553
I appreciate that, thanks. What file type are they? I'm a loser with a tablet that I like to read on and I've been buying a lot of graphic novels on the play store. I've been having a blast reading all my old favorites and I was sad when I found out that there were only individual issues of Teen Titans. I only really need the first 23 issues, plus the Legion special. I stopped reading after 23 because in my opinion, it turned to shit.

For now I'm going to check out what
>>92119381
recommended because so far it's reading amazingly well, the only problem is that it's dependent on me having wifi so it's useless to me on the bus or when I'm out, ect.
>>
>>92119643
The files are CBR which is just a slightly modified RAR, most PDF readers can read them natively but if not both iOS and Android have comic reading apps. On Android I use one called ComicRack, but more for the syncing features. Just search "comic reader" on your tablet's marketplace.

I'm uploading the whole 50 issue run here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4p6kzjmeewymd45/AADCKjwAU_tM6-Dx9Ps2PrmBa?dl=0

But it'll take a while to fully upload.

You can just stick the files in a folder on the tablet/SD card and read them with a reader.

Obviously it's not as dead simple as using Comixology or Google Play, but sometimes you just don't feel like paying a shitload for something you could get for a tenth of the price physically, so I tend to answer any request I see here if I happen to have the comic in my big digital collection.
>>
Why doesn't /co/ hulk bust anymore?
>>
>>92119762
I honestly don't know what you're referring to
>>
>>92119741
That's pretty great of you, thanks!

Do you have an ETA on when they'll be done uploading? Downloading one by one from Dropbox is a bitch and I'd rather just download the whole folder at once.
>>
>>92120159
Uploader says 15 minutes. I gotta say I've been using Dropbox for a very long time but never actually had to download anything from it myself so I don't know how much of a pain is it, so I appreciate feedback. I don't know what the size limit on downloading entire folders is.
>>
>>92120213
Uh, Comic Rack doesn't seem to be detecting cbz files....it keeps saying the folder I'm pointing it to is empty, even when I use the default one.
>>
>>92120246
It should detect CBZs natively. I've had trouble getting it to point to the right folder before, though. So maybe just fiddle with it a bit and make sure all the settings are correct.
>>
>>92120298
It's not showing any files though, no matter what folder I put them in.
>>
>>92120575
Go into ComicRack's Preferences and check the Main Comics Folder. Most likely it's root\Android\data\com.cyo.comicrack.viewer\files. Everything should be put into that folder.

If that doesn't work, check whether you're putting stuff on the internal storage or the SD card.
>>
>>92120696
It's saying my main comic folder is /storage/emulated/0/comics

When I put comics in there the app isn't seeing them. I'm definitely putting them on the main storage.
>>
>>92119253
They have 'em all on piratebay. There's also libgen if you know how to use it.
>>
>>92120781
Try putting them into storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.cyo.comicrack.viewer/files and then changing your main folder to that.
>>
File: 306863._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (83KB, 360x554px) Image search: [Google]
306863._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
83KB, 360x554px
>>92120916
That worked, thanks!

Do you have the Legion special? You only uploaded the second part.

Pic related.
>>
>>92121266
Just added it to the Dropbox.
>>
So, since this thread is up...

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a collection of the Zero Hour Legion series, and Legionnaires. I haven't tried the previously listed source, but I will. I was just wondering if anyone had a known source that they wouldn't mind sharing.

Same issue as OP cbz files, pdfs, i don't care about single issues or not. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>92121606
You mean Legion from issue #61 on, after End of an Era?

I have both but it would obviously take some time to upload, depending on how much you want.
>>
>>92121331
Thanks a ton, I really appreciate. You saved me like $50 because I was seriously considering pay $2 each for all 24 issues I wanted from Google Play.
>>
>>92121794
Yeah from 0 on. I am looking for both, but you don't have to go to all that trouble. I was just hoping for a source site.
>>
>>92122017
I've collected stuff veeeery slowly over a long period of time. You can check libgen.io/comics but navigating the site is a pain in the ass. I'm uploading the series right now but it might take as much as an hour. I just got fiber optic cabling put down in my area so I don't mind if you're fine with waiting.

I'm trying to divide them up into folders so they can be downloaded quicker but again I dunno what the size limit for that is, if anyone happens to know.
>>
>>92122180
Also Dropbox is telling me 6 minutes for 39 issues, so maybe this new cabling is even faster than I thought.
>>
>>92122180
oh ill wait, if you have the time. Will it be in the same dropbox as titans? Its so hard to find the collected editions of the run, and I'm through hunting singles down at cons. Thank you for the time and effort.
>>
>>92122180
No it isn't, you just click 'series' bro.
>>
>>92122285
It'll be in this folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pcsj4gwhaarex4h/AACIxb0Xo43PiwQBfBNEZCIia?dl=0
Again it'll take some time for them to upload but nothing too ridiculous.

>>92122364
Yeah but actually downloading them means you gotta get some kind of link parser, manually look through each issue to find the scan or digital version you want, and then add the FTP link, and the download speed is slow.

It's not like it's hard but I'm always trying to expand my share folder and I've already done all the searching so I got no problem with it if folks are willing to wait for the upload.
>>
>>92122521
>>92122364

Yeah, Im just happy to have someone who will take the time to upload it. I have no problem waiting. I just checked libgen, and it is a little harsh for my taste. I am barely qualified to own a computer, let alone use one competently.
>>
Legion's almost up, Legionnaires will be done shortly after that.
>>
>>92123480
I'm checking back periodically. Thank you again for all this work.
>>
>>92123716
Done. Happy to do it, I love the Legion.
>>
>>92123716
got them all, thank you /co/mrade for your time and dedication.
>>
>>92123480
Do you have any Marvel Comics?
>>
>>92124823
What in particular are you looking for?
>>
>>92124832
The 2003 run of New Mutants, I believe there were 13 issues? Plus there was that New X-Men: Academy X series that ran for a bit too. Have any of those?
>>
>>92124832
>>92124853
Yeah, New Mutants (2003) 1-13

Then New X-Men: Academy X 1-19

Those would be great if you have them.
>>
>>92124853
Unfortunately no. My Marvel collection is a bit scant post-2000 and I've never been big into X-Men.

They are both on libgen:
http://libgen.io/comics/seriestable.php?series_hash=13b6aa82a1ed7841f4ca796071feb62e
http://libgen.io/comics/seriestable.php?series_hash=cd0a781f372cd6567f12d581cca04e71
>>
OP, for future reference, the Win-o-win threads are where people do requests for things. You got lucky this time that an anon was nice enough to find the stuff for you in this thread.
;^)
>>
>>92125033
Yikes, download speed is awful to this site
>>92125084
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll remember next time.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.