[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /co/, it's /v/ this is just a message to let you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: share.jpg (110KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
110KB, 960x640px
Hello /co/, it's /v/

this is just a message to let you know not to buy the new injustice game. while it may be tempting because it is filled with comic characters you might like, it is actually a very poor game. The fighting mechanics are far too simplistic and god forbid if this game is a "hit" it well set fighting games back 10 years.
>>
>>92117511
Capcom just deposited $0.10 in your account.
>>
I don't really care about the gameplay or what it does to your precious industry or FGC.

What I do care about is that it looks like a game made by DC "fans" whose knowledge of the DCU is entirely from cartoons and the Arkham games and panels reposted in /v/ threads. So basically by you and your /v/irgin ilk.
>>
This game isn't a game that you buy, it's a gem that you rent from Redbox.
>>
>>92117698
Ah, you're that one autistic guy that went REEEEEE when the game made comics references?

Maybe a game without anything resembling comics like MvCI is more to your taste.
>>
>>92117511
>it is actually a very poor game. The fighting mechanics are far too simplistic
Wow, really good case you made here. "The mechanics are too simplistic" and that's it. Amazing.
>>
>>92117511
Nothing you just said would ever turn me off.
>>
OP, I don't think you actually know anything about fighting games.
>>
>>92117511
they should go the MvCI route and have auto combos
>>
>>92117928
>OP, I don't think you actually know anything about video games.
Of course not, he said he's from /v/.
>>
>>92117511
A better reason for not buying it would be all the DLC bullshit.
>>
>>92117511
>You do not enjoy this, move along
Not like it will stop me from getting it after all the extra content is released like their last 3 games
>>
>>92117967
What about buying it when they re-release it with all the DLC for ten bucks?
>>
here, saved you $60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq0YS16aECY
>>
>>92118046
maybe if you want to play it solo
by then the online would be dead or populated entirely by pros who fuck up anyone who wanders in
>>
File: smug.png (777KB, 1179x525px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
777KB, 1179x525px
>>92118064
now i'm going to pre order 2 copies of the game
>>
>>92117511
>>92118044
>>
>>92118085
Well then it's a good thing I don't have any friends.
>>
>>92118104
okay :]
>>
>>92118085
>not playing offline multiplayer like a real man
>>
>>92117511
>God forbid if this game is a "hit" it well set fighting games back 10 years.
But that's what I want. Check and mate, faggot.
>>
>>92118151
>thinking people on 4chan have friends
>>
File: 1486259228471.png (102KB, 544x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486259228471.png
102KB, 544x386px
>>92117511
>it's /v/
>>
File: 1484266175911.gif (1MB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
1484266175911.gif
1MB, 288x314px
>>92117511
>t. MvCi shill
>>
>>92117775
>not gamefly
>>
>>92117511

>implying i would ever pay money for NRShit

lol
>>
>>92117698
>I don't really care about the gameplay

gamers in 2017 folks
>>
>>92118462
Did you stop reading there or something? He's obviously not one of your precious gaymers, he's a comic book fan.
>>
>>92117511
>/v/ knowing anything about fighting games
>muh fgc
Kys casual
>>
File: DERRRRP.jpg (8KB, 237x269px) Image search: [Google]
DERRRRP.jpg
8KB, 237x269px
>>92117815

WHAT?! you mean I CAN'T do a 3 way crossover special attack that kills a fighter in one massive combo?!

SIMPLISTIC!!! IT DOESN'T CATER TO MY AUTISTIC ABILITY TO HIT 30 BUTTONS IN RAPID SEQUENCE!!
>>
>False flagging this hard.
>>
>H-hey guys can you please support the /v/ hive mind
>It'll really hurt our feefees if people enjoy this game

Who the hell cares? Piss off.
>>
>>92117511
/co/ wont listen. They will buy a horrible game because it has le Batman in it.
>>
>>92117953
This.
>>
>>92117511
Bitch I already pre ordered the Ultimate Edition, fuck off.
>>
>>92117808
They're not comic references, they're references to pages and panels from issues the devs have never read and to jokes from cartoons. They're no different to meme references.

I will give them credit for at least pretending to be fans whereas MvC looks like it's being made entirely by Marvel's marketing department.
>>
>>92118653
>not Le Joker
At least meme right, jfc
>>
Yeah I'm not even going to play it but I'm still buying a copy because I want to support NRS.
>>
>>92118551
What is the point of playing a fighting game if it doesn't take much skill?
>>
>>92118715
It's batman, joker and Harley, DC's trinity, you casual
>>
File: 6gfUiil.png (655KB, 1191x578px) Image search: [Google]
6gfUiil.png
655KB, 1191x578px
>>92118879
>he doesn't know
>>
>>92118941
>Le
>not El
What kind of backwater language is this supposed to be in?
>>
>>92117698
>I need attention the post
enjoy your (You)'s mate.
>>
>>92117511
Man, thanks for the new thread. I sure love talking about this game I just spent $100 to get. Not only do I get a video game, artbook, steel case, and all the DLC but I also get to help push you into killing yourself. See you in Hell, I'll be enjoying my video game.
>>
File: 1988214.jpg (415KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1988214.jpg
415KB, 1600x900px
I can finally stop crying??
>>
I haven't played the injustice game, but does the comic life up to the hype.

I just hear it's just balls to the wall.
>>
>>92119457
The comic is ass. Both writing and art.
>>
I have to, I need to experience the end result of Tom Taylor's wild ride.
>>
>>92118835

I've never been able to do those insane crazy combo moves, i just learned what each attack variation did and improvised, well timed supers are great but someone shouldn't be able to lowkick another player then execute a whole sequence of shit that just kills the person after one hit.

i play fighters to try and be more clever than the opponent not land a hit that will auto win
>>
>>92119457

i picked up the ultimate edition of the first one ps3 for like 6 bucks at a used game shop, its pretty damn fun.
>>
>>92119548
>someone shouldn't be able to lowkick another player then execute a whole sequence of shit that just kills the person after one hit.
That doesn't happen, at least not in any decent fighting game. Literally all a combo does is make it where someone who is good can get 40% more damage done on a successful hit.
>>
The only contemporary non-indie fighting game I can think of whose primary problem was oversimplified "mechanics" is probably the persona 4 ultimate duology. as an example, the universal one button press reversal was bad not just because it's "scrubby", but because its ubiquity created a sense of repetition among the entire cast's matchups. it legitimately made playing the game more dull.

Another example would be Tekken Tag Tournamen 2: The combination of Rage and the Tag mechanics resulted in the tournament scene fizzling out at an incredible speed. I'm a bit worried about their stacking on too many new mechanics into 7, but it seems like it's being received well for the time being.

Injustice had problems in its mechanics, but not necessarily because they are "simple". Interactables being universally unblockable was not fun to play with or play around, period. That was fixed in MKX, and that fix is being carried over to Inj2. While I'm okay with the super and transition cinematics as they happen with sufficient rarity, I've always disliked how significant a break in the action Clashes are. The gambling aspect is novel, but that novelty eventually wears out and the cost in how it takes one out of the action is a bit much. But that's just my opinion.

The REAL problem with Injustice, and MKX for several patches, is with characters. At release, Superman gave players incredible rewards for minimal risk. Batgirl on release and MMH were absolute cancer to the scene. MKX has had various characters at any given time in its history that had overpowering 50/50 offense and tools to invalidate various other styles of play.

If Injustice 2 fails, it'll be because of character design once again, not these imaginary "over-simplified mechanics" the OP professes. And determining whether or not those problematic meta-defining characters exist will be relatively impossible to tell until release.
>>
>>92117511
>Black manta
>As dlc character
Noob brought this uppon himself
>>
>>92117698
>>92118692
Is it possible to be this fucking autistic? For your sake, I hope this is bait.
>>
>>92118715
>>92118715
>7 Batman™ characters + dlc
It shure is an injustice
>>
>>92119791
I swear I'm not ever this autistic and only shitpost about Injustice because it represents everything that's wrong with /co/ these days
>>
>>92117511
>>>92118044

Great. Fuck off. All I want is a discussion on both games & people like you turn It into company ears. We already know you actually like this game not the other & somehow baiting others into thinking otherwise. Please leave.
>>
>>92117511
MvC though is kinda entertaining to watch it's just infinite combos that 100 to 0 you.

SFV us definitely boring to watch but it's ok to play. The combos won't take away 50% of your health but I don't play it enough to nor watch tournaments of it so I can't comment too much on it.

MKX has the potential to have combos to do 45% of your health but is pretty entertaining to watch. It seems like an in between for MVC and SFV if that makes any sense.

Never played KI but it makes an enjoyable tournament to watch. Maybe because I have no idea how it plays that it seems impressive but maybe it's easy to play. I'm not sure.

I'm no fighting game pro but it's nice that NRS at least adds a campaign mode to their games.
>>
>>92117511
>you can't corner your opponent into the corner of the stage and break the game by preforming a 50 combo on them so the fighting mechanics is too simplistic

fuck off. if you prefer MvC then just pass this and buy that. you don't need to share your shitty opinion and start company war shit here.
>>
People that shill for Capcom games can't tell me what to like.

Also I'm pre-ordering for darkseid
>>
>>92118835
its called being a casual gamer. not everyone has the time to practice 24/7 and not everyone has been playing fighters since 1993.
>>
>>92120348
cool so how does the possibility of being able to do technical or difficult stuff affect you
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.