[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we'll see more of scaramouch next episode,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: bd9.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bd9.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Do you think we'll see more of scaramouch next episode, or will he be reserved for the last two?
I'm thinking he'll shows up right at the end of episode 8 to tell Aku Jack "lost" his sword.
>>
>>92115909
>tfw Aku is going to destroy him
Goodnight sweet prince
>>
>Scaramouche finally makes it to Aku
>Tells him Jack lost his sword
>Aku becomes angry again and wants to kill Jack
>Jack bursts in with sword and garb
>Aku pissed
>Scaramouche destroyed faster than you can say 'penis'
>>
>>92115953
He deserves it.
>>
>Scaramouche spends rest of season trying to get back to Aku to tell him about Jack losing his sword
>Jack and Ashi make it to Aku and final battle commences
>Aku manages to gain the upper hand, all hope seems lost
>Enter Scaramouche's head, bouncing on in, he's obviously seen some shit
>"Aku, babe, I got some news you just GOTTA hear! Jackie lost his sword, he's defenseless!"
>Aku is momentarily distracted, Jack strikes the final blow
>WACHA
>>
File: JashiFags.png (255KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
JashiFags.png
255KB, 500x510px
>>92115909
>Only 3 episodes left
>People still think jack is getting with Ashi
>>
>Jack stabs Aku
>The shogun of sorrow screams in pain writhing on the floor
>Scaramouche walks through a side door and turns 360 and walks right back out
>>
There's a decent shot he's going to tell Aku that Jack lost the sword, which will cause Aku to go straight to him, only to find Jack has the sword again and get destroyed.
>>
>>92116308
Nah, Aku will escape the ass kicking and retreat into his spire even more fearful than before, but he will wrathfully destroy Scaramouche.
Then Jack and the Scotman's army will storm Aku in the next episode.
>>
>>92116040
This is exactly how it's gonna go down
>>
File: swooce.png (215KB, 832x424px) Image search: [Google]
swooce.png
215KB, 832x424px
>>92116062
Swooce right outta here, Shaggy.
>>
File: 1493598006480.png (35KB, 158x169px) Image search: [Google]
1493598006480.png
35KB, 158x169px
>>92116062
>3 episodes
>an hour and 6 minutes total
>implying in none of that time Jack gets Ashi with all the foreshadowing and chemistry between the two

Sorry bud, Ashi's gonna feel that 50 YEARS WORTH OF CUM
>>
>>92115909

If he doesn't appear in episode eight, he'll probably make an appearance in episode nine. I don't see him appearing in the last episode.

I hope we do get a scene where he finally tells Aku that Jack "lost" his sword, though.
>>
File: 3mLydMU.jpg (42KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.jpg
42KB, 600x494px
>>92116095
But that would leave him facing the same way
>>
File: Jashifags2.png (334KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
Jashifags2.png
334KB, 500x510px
>>92116451
>>92116553
>Jashifags are this delusional
>>
>>92116735
you know you can perform the verb 'walk away' while facing any direction right
>>
>>92115953
>tells Aku there's no sword
>Aku is at first pumped and and uplifted from his slump
>learns that Jack has the sword
> Aku believes Scaramouche was lying to eithier get his gaurd down or to get on his good side with a comforting lie.
>Scaramouche is muted for good
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.