[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the latest info about Lauren Zuke? I saw her name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: can't duke.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
can't duke.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
What's the latest info about Lauren Zuke? I saw her name in the credits in the latest Steven Bomb. I thought she quit/got fired from SU? What's the story? Is this the last one she made? Did she really get fired? What the fuck's going on?
>>
>>92115588
I hope she got fired, specially cuz all the infighting she caused
>>
>>92115588
Everyone who doesn't live under a rock or denial knows she quit in November of last year slow ass retard, take this crusty old drama to the /trash/
>>
>>92115588
Zuke (the puke) is out, but the thing about animation is it's a pretty long process so Zuke's stuff is going to keep rolling out for a few months after their resignation/termination
>>
File: zukeathyst.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zukeathyst.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I still don't get all the hate. Everyone here used to love her. Everyone used to love sex-hair Amethyst that she'd draw. Why'd it all change? Because she pushed for Lapidot? Because she cracked under pressure? I watched it all unfold last year, and I still don't get it.
>>
>>92115779
whatttt more deets on drama pls. would luve to know whats going down.
>>
Scrub here what happen?
>>
>>92118155
Nevermind, I googled her and she's not cute so I don't care anymore
>>
>>92115676
she didn't quit, she was fired. She just said she left on her own terms because who the fuck is going to tell everyone got fired because they were too much of a womanhild to properly do their job
>>
>>92115779
She was a cunt about the Lapidot shit, though. Kept screaming how Sugar (the last type of person I'd expect to pull out half the shit Zuke alleged) oppressed her for not forcing her own version of Lapidot into the two characters.
>>
>>92115779
because she went to shit
>b-but you used to love her! how dare you change your mind!
kys faggot, even the lapdiotfags here agree that she fucked up
>>
>>92118393
wh- what?

those ppl are professional animators, why do they behave like teenage ff wroters?
>>
Was she responsible for the Topaz vore and inflation in the bomb?

I would bet she was
>>
File: IMG_5954.jpg (62KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5954.jpg
62KB, 680x478px
Remember her name, /co/:

> Rebecca "Juked the Zuke" Sugar
> Rebecca "Shipper Ripper" Sugar
> Rebecca "Get that Zuke Hoe Off My Show" Sugar
> Rebecca "Uproot the Dyke Galoot" Sugar
> Rebecca "Loose Lips Sink Ships" Sugar
> Rebecca "Zukes get Nuked" Sugar
> Rebecca "Unterseebooten" Sugar
> Rebecca "Lapidot? I Think Not" Sugar
> Rebecca "Go a' shippin', get a whippin'" Sugar
>>
>>92118542
Zuke is a college dropout with obvious mental problems who got hired because of a webcomic she had. The fact that she's a "professional" doesn't mean anything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.