[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No one is getting fired. >Shitty characters will still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

>No one is getting fired.
>Shitty characters will still be up front.
>Creative teams stay the same.

Best part about this is that if the reveal is anything other than OMD retconned you know Marvel still doesn't care about its fans, since OMD is a literal representation about Marvel's attitude towards their properties.

If it's Fantastic Four then it's a decision based off the MCU, ergo business as usual.
>>
>>92109132
M'kay. Why waste time caring?
>>
File: 1493303124221.jpg (117KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1493303124221.jpg
117KB, 800x1011px
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>92109132
Looks great.
>>
>>92109148
Because I'm a fan who wants to see the company prosper, not dig themselves deeper.
>>
>>92109132
>OMD retconned
Even if they do this it doesn’t mean they care about “its fans”. It’s just marketing. They care about making money, even if they fucking suck at marketing.
>>
>>92109294
Sometimes your best interests and to fans' best interest line up. and it turns out, when you do go that route, things work out rather well.
>>
>>92109132
>>92109294
Plus Slott will still be on ASM (and will never ever ever ever leave the goddamn book in our lifetime) and he HATES MJ more than Adolf Hitler. Even if they do undo OMD, Slott and Marvel will still treat MJ like shit and write their relationship like shit. Then blame the fans for not liking their shit. Then break them up again.
>>
>>92109132
Why do you give such a fuck, OP? It looks like you're doing reverse-shilling right now.
>>
>>92109588
>reverse-shilling

What does this even mean?
>>
>>92109613
>he doesnt know about reverse-shilling
yeah right, what are you, some sort of triple-shill?
>>
is /co/ ready for the great "internet breaking" event?
>>
>>92109818
They want there Watchmen moment but they're not going to get it. It'll be either F4, OMD retcon or something retconning Secret Empire, current marvel is too predictable and Aaron can't write a good twist to save his life
>>
>>92109863
It's gonna be Starlord finding Darth Vader's helmet, mark my words.
>>
File: 310.jpg (12KB, 180x150px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
12KB, 180x150px
>>92109613
Get a load of this nigger who doesn't know about reverse-shilling on /co/! /co/ of all places!
>>
>>92109294
Lol if they care about making money they sure are failing at that.
>>
>>92109294
I don't know anon. Retconning OMD has been in their best interest since OMD happened. Quesada still stands by his word that it's the best thing to ever happen in Spider-Man lore.
>>
File: bark.png (939KB, 964x1268px) Image search: [Google]
bark.png
939KB, 964x1268px
>>92109613
You know how at night you'll put a police baton up your lubed-up ass and viciously pound away while talking about how you hate gays?

That's reverse-shilling and you're doing it now.
>>
>>92110121
Well apparently i reverse shill twice a week then.
>>
>>92110121
Fuck, how did you know I was shoving a baton up my ass?
>>
>>92109270
They are gonna have to burn before they start to actually change it seems
>>
>>92109132
>If it's Fantastic Four then it's a decision based off the MCU, ergo business as usual.
Shut the fuck up, Spiderfag. Jesus Christ, you guys are even more annoying and entitled than Batfags I swear to Christ.
>>
>>92109132

OMD was a decade ago bro.
no one cares anymore
>>
>>92109910
>I've got a baaaad feeling about this...
>>
>>92110537
>le "no one cares, it was years ago" meme

This is comics, it doesn't work the way you think it does.
>>
>>92110517
Are you implying that the reunion of Fantastic Four into the Marvel again has nothing to do with Marvel making a deal with Fox?

Also, Bendis said on his Tumblr that he wants to write an FF series. And considering how Marvel always give that asshole what he wants?
>>
>>92110537
>Dumbass says /co/ doesn't care about the most hated comic in comic book history.

Fuck off back to /tv/
>>
>>92110778
Now let's not get too crazy. Ultimatum still exists. OMD is definitely top ten though. If not top five.
>>
>>92110517
Batfags still aren't as bad as Superbro fags though.
>>
>>92110576
They made a deal? Or are yoy just guessing
>>
>>92111327
Back during Legion Fox made a deal with Marvel for rights to a TV show. Watchers in Guardians seems to imply the deal was for Fantastic Four characters. Then again, I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm going tomorrow. So the shitposting people are doing might be false.
>>
>>92110818
There is definitely a case for Ultimatum being the more horrible than OMD but the hatedom that is alive and active for OMD is still unmatched due to the constant reminders Marvel has shoved in our faces for over a decade now.
>>
>>92109180
Is that Gabby Rivera you drew?
>>
>>92111405
No, there really are Watchers in the movie.
>>
>>92110539
>That's no moon
>>
>>92109132
Why read Marvel when DC, Dark Horse and Image actually make good comics?
>>
>>92111405
>>92112073
Can confirm, Watchers are indeed in the MCU.
I think Stan Lee even referenced his cameo in the first F4 movie in this cameo.
>>
>>92110539
If it happens, that's exactly what he would say.
I doubt Disney would let this happen though, thank god
>>
>>92110818
We're talking about hate, anon
The harder the fans, the heavier the hate. Spidey fans are hardcore and their hate is endlessly seething
>>
>>92111773
shes less brown than that
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.