[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The movie looks like it's going to have a fuckton of issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

The movie looks like it's going to have a fuckton of issues but holy shit this costume is incredible
>>
File: image.jpg (833KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
833KB, 988x1500px
It and the vulture are the only parts of it so far that look worth checking out
>>
>>92108664
Yeah, pretty much. Maybe it'll be a halfway good movie after they get through all the Tony shit.
>>
>>92108581

>"prototype" costumes

Gay

>Bad it's bad on purpose

No shit, it's still gay
>>
So they're getting rid of the shitty Civil War costume after Homecoming right? At least tell me they're doing something to get rid of those godawfu random black lines.
>>
File: Spiderclose.jpg (342KB, 2880x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderclose.jpg
342KB, 2880x1224px
>>92110088
>So they're getting rid of the shitty Civil War costume after Homecoming right?
No.

>At least tell me they're doing something to get rid of those godawfu random black lines.
They appear to be there to stay.
>>
>>92108664
>>92109247
Just get a camrip and skip to the good parts. No need to waste time and money suffering through the bad parts.
>>
>>92110149
>Iron Man gets a new costume. Spider-Man does not.

Why is this movie called Spider-Man again?
>>
>>92110041
It's not really a prototype, per se. I wouldn't even call it bad on purpose, it just looks fucking cool.
>>
>Tony takes away the suit, to teach him a lesson. Talks shit about there being others there to save the day.
>Turns out, as Peter learns, without the Avengers there IS no one to deal with people like Vulture, and the government isn't going to act in time. It's up to him.
>In the end, he tries to give it back after Spidey saves the day.
>Peter refuses it, and calls him either Stark or Tony to show that her no longer hero-worships him anymore, and strikes out on his own.
>Being Tony is suffering.

I'm actually a little hyped. I wasn't impressed with the first trailer, but this last one has made me interested.
>>
>>92108581
Those aren't the same goggles from Civil War.
>>
>>92110326
Apparently, this Peter doesn't know how to sew.
>>
File: 3533360-amazing+basketballman.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3533360-amazing+basketballman.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>92110326
>Spider-Man does not.
Oh they'll probably tweak it, but the changes will likely be as minimal as possible since it's proven fact that straying from the classic design is a guaranteed bad decision (pic related). The main reason why characters always get new suits or modifications to the same suit is so that the studios have an excuse to churn out new toys for merch profit.
>>
>>92111702
The Avengers are and always will be. When have they ever helped something they didn't indirectly started. There mere existence will only bring bigger baddies to ruin the city.
>>
>>92111945
Will be shit*
>>
File: 1491227845031.jpg (2MB, 2025x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1491227845031.jpg
2MB, 2025x3000px
>>92111820

It takes more than knowing how to sew to tailor an entire suit.

I can sew and I wouldn't have a chance at crafting something like pic related.

Not to mention that in-universe it's probably made of kevlar or some kind of weird, expensive and tough fabric that isn't easy to get. So logically a poor ass ghetto kid wouldn't be able make something as good even if he had the know-how.
>>
>>92112005
The thing is, usually, Peter's suits are just tights. Just cloth. Nothing special about them. He sometimes has underarm webbing but those are a luxury for him because they keep getting torn and it's a pain always buying more mesh.

I'm assuming the reason they had Tony make a special suit for him for the films is simply because, honestly, it'd be kind of unfair if Spider-Man was the only one without special clothes. Even Hulk gets special SHIELD-made super-stretchy pants. And unlike Daredevil in the show, Peter doesn't really know any superhero suit tailors.
>>
>>92112155
>The thing is, usually, Peter's suits are just tights. Just cloth. Nothing special about them.

True. But even still, just 'cause a fella is smart or is even very skilled in something, doesn't mean they're gonna have the resources to utilize it. It makes sense that, cloth or not, doesn't mean he's gonna have the resources to craft himself a suit that looks professionally tailored.

>And unlike Daredevil in the show, Peter doesn't really know any superhero suit tailors.
Well, to be fair, until Iron Man there were no superheroes that weren't backed by the Government. So logically there wouldn't be a superhero tailor shop for Spiderman to go because Superheroes weren't a thing until Iron Man kicked it off.

And no, I'm not forgetting about Cap or Pym. It's just that Cap was the only one during WWII and Pym was a covert Shield operative.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.