[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been said before, but what moment struck you the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: aku takeout.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aku takeout.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
It's been said before, but what moment struck you the most to make you remember, for how funny Aku normally is, he is and can be unbelievably evil?
>>
the graveyard episode where jack loses his sword
>>
>>92107433
That brief shot of him holding Lulu (sweet thing) and smiling while on the phone with X9.
>>
>>92107433
The episode where the fish dudes turn Jack over to him and he immediately betrays them
>>
>>92107433
>Funny
Gathering a bunch of kids together to tell them fairy tales, only to wind up telling a version of The Shining with Jack trying to kill the Three Little Pigs.

>Evil
Crucifying the dogs.
>>
File: lavamonster.jpg (60KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
lavamonster.jpg
60KB, 625x352px
>>92107433
When he crucified Jack's father and made him watch as he destroyed his empire

Or when he imprisoned the nordic prince for eternity, forever denying the prince of an honorable warrior's death
>>
>>92107451

This. Sometimes Aku is just animated as this really fucking terrifying horror. I like the contrast
>>
>>92108042
>Crucifying the dogs
this
>>
>>92108698
when does he crucify dogs?
>>
>>92108964
he doesn't do it onscreen, but it's on the second episode iirc
>>
File: 1493860336975.jpg (69KB, 474x694px) Image search: [Google]
1493860336975.jpg
69KB, 474x694px
>>92109008
Oh yeah those dogs

Shame they never turn up again
>>
File: holyshit.png (380KB, 645x440px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.png
380KB, 645x440px
>>92107433
>>
>>92107433
Last synoopse says that Aku becomes a treat to the entire universe.

So wait for him to somehow become MASSIVE.
>>
>>92109444
>a planet sized Ikra eats the earth
my fetish
>>
>>92109079
Those dogs (or their descendants) not showing up in the episode a couple weeks ago was a big missed opportunity, imo.

What they did was great, but that would've really driven it home.
>>
If I were Aku, I would just destroy earth while Jack was on it. The sword can float in space for eternity, and he would be rid of the foolish samurai.
>>
File: Samurai_Jack_AKU_by_tAlpAzzo.jpg (45KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jack_AKU_by_tAlpAzzo.jpg
45KB, 800x604px
>>92107433
For me the first time I felt this was at the crucifying dogs thing as well as the lava monster episode.

But I think the episode that best shows this is that fight at the graveyard or Birth of Evil.
I'd like to point out that scene when he multiplies and slips into the armors of the fallen men, and then just laughs at Jack's father for half a minute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM&t=0m24s

I can't wait for his final confrontation in the new season
>>
>>92109621

Dogs only live to be 10-15 years old. Those dogs were already portrayed as old gentlemen. It wouldn't make sense to have them show up 50 years later.
>>
>>92110752
>(or their descendants)
>>
>You can hide
>but I can smell your BLOOD
>>
>>92107433
The lava monster episode. It makes me tear up every time.
>>
File: akrucify.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
akrucify.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
Those dogs are dead.
>>
>>92113571
No, they're just hanging around
>>
>>92109621
I think the dogs and the Jump Good guys are gonna show up with the grown up baby later

To parallel Momotaro with the dog, monkey and phestant
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.