[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanna see more of Simon and Marcy, goofy adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1893.png (130KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1893.png
130KB, 640x640px
I just wanna see more of Simon and Marcy, goofy adventures in the apocalypse.
>>
>>92107289
Maybe they'll do a comic series.
>>
Agreed.

Tom Kenny's Simon voice is so soothing, it's a shame he's always screaming in everything else.
>>
>>92107289
I think they told all they needed to of that. Simon and Marcy was a nice glimpse into how they interacted and how Simon took care of her. The rest of their story would just be more of the same.
>>
>>92107486
And all Finn and Jake episodes do is shpw how they interact and go on adventures together. Do we need more than one of that?
>>
>>92107744
But those adventures have a lot of variety, because they're in a magical fantasy land. They can be about anything from being trapped in a video game to being undercover cops. The scope for storytelling with Simon and Marcy after the apocalypse is limited. It's basically a survival story.
>>
>>92107469
it's a really comfy voice, Simon telling a story would be heaven to my ears.
>>
>>92107882
A mini story arc featuring Simon and Marcy's past would be enough and greatly satisfying.
>>
The bait and switch in the soup store remains one of my favourite moments in the show
>>
>>92107882
That's a whole genre. I'd enjoy seeing more of their interactions, and the post-apocalyptic scene still has potential, as we saw in Stakes. Vampires and zombies and other survivors are plenty.
>>
>>92107979
>>92108141
Could've been cool if they found a new way to spin it, but I'm not convinced there's enough story potential there. I'm satisfied with just having Simon and Marcy.
>>
>>92108216
Who else thinks Simon was the dude who defeated the Lich
>>
>>92109143
Who cast the Lich King down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQCYHbuaQY

He also broke his horn
>>
>>92109199
But before Billy? The Lich was roaming the earth like nothing, it's possible Simon stopped him and then the Lich recovered and that's when Billy showed up
>>
>>92110239
Simon doesn't seem like the type to actively engage something as terrifying or as dangerous as the Lich

And as far as we know, Lich might've gone into his stasis mode when the majority of life had gone extinct and there were a few ragtag survivors here and there

Then when Ooo formed, Lich was in his subway lair and set off to go make life extinct, got into it with Billy and was encased into that tree sap
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.