[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do you think will it take for Fox/Marvel to make X-factor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How long do you think will it take for Fox/Marvel to make X-factor investigations series that won't suck?

After Legion tv-series and current space antics in the mcu, it's all I need to die happily, but they're still pretty far from it in terms of status quo for it to work properly
>>
>>92102175
First they got to revive Madrox and that's not hapening any time soon. Unless the book first arc is about Layla Miller trying to do so.
>>
>>92102480
I was talking about tv-iteration, but this bothers me aswell, part of me doesn't want them to do that in the new marvel universe just because Peter David won't have anything to do with it
>>
Which characters would be part of it? And would Eric Dane reprise the role of Madrox, or Maisie Williams reprise the role of Rahne or Jayson Genao reprise the role of Rictor? Or should they recast if they use them?
>>
>>92102480
>First they got to revive Madrox
I can't remember- do we know for sure that he died? It wasn't just his copies? The mists killed him right

Madrox seems like an incredibly easy character to bring back by pretending it was never really HIM that died
>>
>>92102540
I'm alright with Williams and Genao if it's gonna be made when they grow up a bit, Madrox should totally be recast, and what they done with Madrox in X3 character should be forgotten, as the movie itself
>>
That shit is is comfy and the cast works so well. I hope they invest in it
>>
>>92102175
This is objectively the last good book from the X office in like 15 years.
>>
>>92102773
True, I stopped reading X-comics altogether after it ended
>>
File: just.jpg (87KB, 259x361px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
87KB, 259x361px
>this shit happening at /tv/

kek
>>
>>92102773
All-New X-Factor was better than the last bits of X-Factor.
When THAT died that was the last good book out of X office.
>>
>>92103163

>we'll never have another fun book with polaris and quicksilver brother/sister interaction
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.