[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does the GotG stinger affect the "Vision will become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 10

So how does the GotG stinger affect the "Vision will become Adam Warlock" theory's chances?
>>
>>92086688
Time Travel
>>
>>92086688
that theory is fucking stupid.

Adam will be his own person.
>>
Vision is not Adam. Thanos will be defeated but not killed in Infinity War. Guardians 3 will be about the Guardians getting the help of Thanos to stop Adam Warlock. Gamora will be torn between Warlock and Peter.

Cap this.
>>
>>92087295
>Gamora will be torn between Warlock and Peter.
eh, i don't see that happening. maybe if rich ever shows up.
>>
>>92086688
People need to stop coming up with theories.

It didn't come true when they said "Harry is the Hobgoblin" a fuckin' decade and a half ago and it's not gonna come true now when they say shit like "Hela and Thanos' Death will be the same person"
>>
Theory was fake.

Vision will become human and call himself Simon Williams.
>>
>>92087295
I can see that. Especially involving Thanos in Guardians 3 seeming what his relationship with Warlock is.

>Gamora will be torn between Warlock and Peter.
She chooses Adam and leaves along Drax to form the Infinity Watch.
>>
>>92086688
Kinda unrelated, but I am mad at blowing the first appearance of the MOTHERFUCKING WATCHERS for a FUCKING throwaway gag. Fuck Marvel.
>>
>>92087981
I'm just glad they're in the MCU I thought the Watchers were with Fox.
>>
>>92087997
>thinking they will reappear
>thinking they will ever build their mythology up
Oh anon. They were just the funny bubbleheaded guys in a funny scene with Stan Lee! Laugh! LAUGH!
>>
>>92088044
They already introduced the Celestials in Guardians 2 and will follow it in Thor: Ragnarok. The MCU is going cosmic in phase 4. The Watcher are appearing in Infinity War.

0/10, anon. You're not even trying.
>>
>>92088093
If that happens, I'll be happy to eat crow.
Still, putting their first appearance in a stupid gag scene and not in a epic revealing shot? Seriously?
>>
>>92087981

Why does it matter? Just means they can show up again at any point in time.

Normies won't get the reference anyeay
>>
>>92088192
The Watchers aren't popular or relevant enough to justify an ebin secret reveal.
Subtly confirming their existence within the MCU cosmos was more than fine. Also, being in the Stan Lee cameo means the normies will remember they exist and will chimp out in hype if they ever re-appear in another movie.
>lol i know those guys!!!!
>>
>>92088044
they're a retarded 4th wall shenanigans concept anyway anon, you know it's true

>>92087295
>Thanos will be defeated but not killed in Infinity War
Anything different from the ending of the infinity gauntlet comic would be a dissapointment
>>
>>92088274
>retarded concept
>not the gateway to cosmic and multiverse endless narrative possilities
We do really deserve the Marvel Quipmatic Universe.
>>
>>92088314
>not the gateway to cosmic and multiverse endless narrative possilities
>What is Dr. Strange introducing the multiverse
You're retarded.
>>
>>92087295
>Thanos will be defeated but not killed in Infinity War
No, Avengers 4 is Infinity Gauntlet.

Infinity War is Thanos collecting the gems.
>>
>>92088324
The "multiverse" introduced in Strange is NOT the Multiverse as the Watchers see it. Strange is about different mystical realms of reality and cosmic entities, the true Marvel Multiverse is composed of alternate timelines and different versions of known characters.
>>
>>92088539
They literally tackle the whole alternate versions with the "possibilities" bit.

How dumb can you be?
>>
>>92088598
Oh, I also forgot how the Ancient One explains she looked into different futures and prevented them end multiple times.
>>
>>92088539
Do you realize a "multiverse" encompasses pretty much everything? Even if they didn't mentioned alt timelines specifically the door is already open.
>>
>>92087981
Second, they had a cameo during the Collectors Infinity Stone speech in the first GotG iirc

>>92086688
How does Adam even fit? Unless Infinity War is largely about him and Thanos he just seems kinda shoved in now.
>>
>>92089223
It doesn't. Adam is not showing up in IW.
>>
>>92089237
So... He won't even have an infinity gem to take? What is he even going to do?
>>
>>92089237
How do you know that ? It is more than possible that he'll make an appearance.
>>
>>92086688
Vision will be Silver Surfer
Loki will be Mephisto

I wouldn't mind if they'd streamline things and made Hela and Death the same character, but that doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>92090153
Thor will be the Surfer. Vision won't fully know about Thanos until Thor goes to earth to warn them after Asgard is destroyed.
>>
>>92086688

Vision will not literally become Adam Warlock, but he may fill a similar "champion of life" role to Warlock over the next 2 Avengers movies.

Then Guardians 3 will introduce Adam Warlock, if they follow through on the end of 2. Whether they choose to give him the Soul Gem, or tie his story to Thanos, we will have to wait and see.
>>
>>92089237
They do post-credit scenes a few films ahead of time and we've already gotten Spidey, Ragnarok & Panther post-credit scenes.
This was an Infinity War tease anon. Of course he is.
>>92089223
Vision's guarding a gem with his forehead and will 99% likely get fucked up when Thanos comes to claim it.
Warlock had a habit of dying, squatting inside his gem and being reborn in glorious fashion when a new body presents itself.
The Guardians are going to be involved in Infinity War and Ayesha's already shown she'll chase them 'round perdition's flame before she gives them up, and she's bringing a nice new shiny body along next time.
Do the math.
>>
>>92087189
Nigga "Adam" didn't exist until several years into Him's lifespan. They were fundamentally different. Copypasting him over an existing character is pretty faithful to source.
>>
>>92087824
I wouldn't hate it but Simon Williams is already a separate entity in the MCU. As per this selfsame movie, in fact.
>>
>>92090590
>I wouldn't hate it but Simon Williams is already a separate entity in the MCU
Nope.
Fillion played a random spacenigger in GotG 2 and his scene got deleted.
>>
File: Hulk #4 004-05.jpg (1MB, 2560x1904px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk #4 004-05.jpg
1MB, 2560x1904px
>>92088192
They're fucking Watchers.
The nerdy perverts of the Cosmic hierarchy.

If anything the levity makes it all the more exciting. They're Fox characters, Marvel shouldn't be allowed to show them. The fact that they did so flippantly raises all sorts of fascinating questions.
>>
>>92090153
Surfer wasn't existentially tied to a Gem.
>>92090359 sounds much closer IMO, Norrin's role in the Gauntlet saga was to flex, strut & get repeatedly outsmarted. Sounds like Hemsworth's forte. Warlock was the level-headed unsuspecting keikakku king.
>>
>>92090609
But I saw the movie posters...
>>
I don't understand how or why anybody's adverse to this.

If Warlock's not going to be involved in the big Starlin/Thanos story, what's the point in doing him at all?

I get it, he's done other stuff, I rather like it, but come the fuck on Infinity whatever is HIS FUCKING STORY. It's like doing Civil War without Cap. Or introducing Spidey after Osbourne's been killed off.
>>
>>92087470
>If Rich ever shows up
That'll probably never happen, now that the MCU is going more cosmic after Avengers 4, and Gunn will have a hand in it
>>
>>92091458
Gunn said he didn't want Nova in Guardians because he wanted Peter to be the only human of the team. He's stated he has no problem with Rich appearing elsewhere and considering he came back from the dead in the comings, and seeing how they get movie stuff in before it happens, it's not crazy to think he's gonna be appearing in the cosmic side of phase 4.
>>
>>92091458
>now that the MCU is going more cosmic after Avengers 4, and Gunn will have a hand in it
This just assumption extrapolated from this thread or do you have something you'd like to share?
They "went cosmic" as early as Thor 1 desu. And we're presumably getting more Spidey & Panther films after Phase 3 so it's not like Earth's in the rear-view mirror.
>>
>>92091627
Sounds like Pete's dyan in G3 then.
Sam will take the torch and boy howdy the shitfit will be glorious.
>>
>>92091657
>spoiler
lolno.

Gunn actually knows his shit about Marvel cosmic and considering Feige hates everything Marvel Entertainment related it's not likely that a character based on the dead son of Jeph Loeb (one Ike's bitches) it gonna set foot in his playground.
>>
>>92091627
he could just make rich a alien. i mean he's done it to drax.
>>
>>92092298
>he could just make rich a alien. i mean he's done it to drax.
And native Xandarians are pretty damn human, they just have a lot of other immigrants from other places.
>>
>>92086895
Vision becoming Adam is as retarded as the Coulson is Mar-Vell spoilers or the Hela is going to replace Death shit.

Why are you casuals MCUnts so fucking dumb.
>>
Avengers 3 will basically be about Thanos Gathering the stones causing a lot of Mayhem causing death and destroying things, by the end of the movie he will unite the stones. Avengers 4 will basically be Infinity Gauntlet storyline. I'm pretty sure Adam Warlock will make an appearance by the end of the third movie and the fourth one. Avengers 3 will just be a build up basically a big thanos storyline
>>
>>92087470
You know Warlock was her flame long before Rich was right?
>>
>>92094835
Given that he just got teased in this, I think Adam won't actually be showing up until Guardians 3.
>>
Avengers 3 will be similar the same way thanos went after and killed the Elders for the stones, except swap in the heroes from Earth and other characters
>>
>>92086688
Female groot when?
>>
There is no way you get through to Infiniti movies and have no Adam Warlock it's psycho
>>
So what do Watchers do?
>>
>>92094994
Lurk in /co/
>>
>>92094994
They watch.
>>
>>92094994
Shitpost on /co/
>>
>>92090988
How does a Thanos know what Jekyll and Mr.Hyde is?
>>
>>92095035
He's a huge Robert Louis Stevenson fan.
>>
>>92094994
They're cosmic lurkers.
They watch all of the cool and bad shit that happens in the universe, but they don't do anything about it.
>>
File: 141687480574.png (17KB, 155x171px) Image search: [Google]
141687480574.png
17KB, 155x171px
>>92094681
Sounds to me like you don't know shit about Adam tbqh
>>
>>92094858
The Ravagers were the GotG3 tease.
The Guardians are next showing up in Infinity War, and Ayesha has made it clear she isn't going to stop chasing them.
>>
>>92087470
If Rich shows up I'm thinking he'll be on the young side, maybe not Peter young but he'll be college age so I don't think they will have Zaldanna pair with him.

Besides they'll pair him up with Ko-Rel or if they have the Namor rights just make Nita an alien or an Atlantean that got kidnapped in space (and they use her to tease Namor in an after credit scene).

>>92091458
Nah Gunn said he was OK with Rich but he just doesn't wan thim in Guardians, plus Rich has three script writers in Marvel Studio interested in him

>>92091657
Loeb backed Ian during the Marvel Studio and Marvel Entertainment break up, Feige doesn't like him and no way will he have a character that gives any royalties to Ike and any of his ilk.

It's also why Marvel Studios won't do a Miles movie but has no problem taking elements from Bendis' USM Miles comic which made Bendis salty in his tumblr and why the latest Miles comic had Ganke say his name was Ned.
>>
>>92095745
>the latest Miles comic had Ganke say his name was Ned
No shit? That's rediculously petty, if true.
>>
>>92087295
I would totally be OK with Adam NTRing Peter, also Gunn said Gamora has a big role for the third movie

>https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/05/01/guardians-on-galaxy-vol-2-set-visit-chris-pratt-kurt-russell/101098586/

And the third movie will have Adam Warlock so I'm guessing it will involved both of them in a significant way.
>>
>>92095745
>why the latest Miles comic had Ganke say his name was Ned.
Wait, really?
>>
>>92095584
>Lel Vision has a space gem in his forehead he is going to be in Infinity Gauntlet, he is Adam Warlock

Go watch GotG vol 2 and stay for the after credits faggot, also Adam is more than confirmed to be in GotG vol 3
>>
>>92087295
More Thanos? Good. Then they can start building up Annihilation for phase 5 or 6.
>>
File: Spider-Man-Ganke-Lee-Ned-Leeds.png (204KB, 628x199px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-Ganke-Lee-Ned-Leeds.png
204KB, 628x199px
>>92092940
I like Rich being from Long Island although I'm open to human Rich growing in Xandar, how would you guys do that?

>>92095822
>>92095916
It was suppose to be Ganke using a fake name but lol.
>>
gunn already said vol 3 takes place AFTER both infinity wars

so if warlock doesn't show up in infinity war 2 then he won't have a stone in vol 3
>>
>>92096029
>so if warlock doesn't show up in infinity war 2 then he won't have a stone in vol 3
They are not going to destroy the stones in Infinity War. Too useful for the future.
>>
>>92096130
they won't recycle the stones plot after thanos

there is no way, even normie audiences won't fall for the bait

maybe the stones will be "lost" or secured since they can't be destroyed, but they won't be used as a mcguffin agaub
>>
I wonder what will happen to the team after Vol. 3. Gunn already said it's gonna be the last one, what do you guys want/expect?
>>
File: krugarr.png (968KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
krugarr.png
968KB, 970x647px
I hoping this guy will show up in Doctor Strange 2
>>
>>92096219
Oh hi Jafar.
>>
>>92096219
What's his name again?
>>
>>92094856
yeah for like two panels before he dumped her
>>
>>92096169
>they won't recycle the stones plot after thanos
The stones by themselves aren't that powerful, they only grant omnipotence when used together. So you can still have individual stories about each stone by themselves.
>>
File: nier_3.png (719KB, 1440x776px) Image search: [Google]
nier_3.png
719KB, 1440x776px
>movie supposedly only takes place a few months after the first
>nobody in three years has ever mentioned that giant mass of alien stuff that grew out of nowhere
>>
>>92097735
Well it did happen in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>92097735

>"WE'RE GODS, PETER. IMMORTAL!"
>dies from a homemade bomb
>>
Not gonna be able to see it until tomorrow. Quick question though, for anyone that has seen it. Does Krugarr do any type of magic at all in the brief stinger the OG guardians are in, since he is a sorceror supreme?
>>
>>92097826

He doesn't do much other than stand there like a boner and give an approving gesture to Stallone
>>
>>92097810
Immortal as in won't ever die from old age, besides the guy was a jackass full of hubris and wanting to project self importance
>>
>>92097840
Ahh, alright. Thanks anon. Just glad they're gonna show up anyways. Read a shit ton of Guardians v1 way back when, so they're all I've wanted since we started to get cosmic shit.
>>
>>92097840
A magical approving gesture
>>
>>92097840
If Stallone came up to you, wouldn't you also have a boner and give an approving gesture?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml0Mtgw0mQk

Yondu was GOAT
>>
Based on that end credit scene, is stan lee "The Man on The Wall"?
>>
>>92096002
>Then they can start building up Annihilation for phase 5 or 6.

Might as well mix Annihilation with Infinity, then, and end it all with Secret Wars IV, if it ever gets that far.
>>
>>92088093
>They already introduced the Celestials in Guardians 2

Nigga they did that in 1, just not explicitly named it that way.
>>
>>92090460
>we've already gotten Spidey, Ragnarok & Panther post-credit scenes.

u w0t m8.

Also, the leaks basically confirm that the Black Order is the one coming for the gems, not Thanos himself.
>>
>>92091630
Kevin Feige has stated that the MCU will be getting more Cosmic as the movies continue through Phase 4. James Gunn confirmed he will be around besides GotG movies as a Cosmic head to help shape it just as Whedon was originally shaping the movies between Avengers 1 and 2.
>>
>>92090988
Adam's "confirmed" to not appear in Infinity War, the Thanos origin movie, but that doesn't mean he can't appear in however they plan to call the Infinity Gauntlet storyline, with the big showdown against him and his Order.

Hell, they might even be cheeky cunts and just go "I said ADAM wouldn't show up, never said anything about the Magus :^)".
>>
>>92095822
>Loeb being petty once again
The shock, the shock...
>>
>>92090988

big bad of Guardians 3

Rambo vs Guardians vs Warlock
>>
>>92094681
Don't forget "Dr. Strange takes place in an alternate world where the rest of the MCU hasn't happened" shit that was flying around after the first Dr. Strange teaser had The Ancient One mention infinite worlds and parallel dimensions.
>>
>>92099224

That's Benis, not Loeb.

And yes, his butthurt is GLORIOUS.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-05-14h51m35s006.png (637KB, 1281x546px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-05-14h51m35s006.png
637KB, 1281x546px
>>92086688
>Quill saves Gamora's life
>exposes her to his righteous tunes
>even tells her that insanely tragic and pathetic story where he lied about David Hasselhoff being his dad to the other children to feel less alone
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4yBIW12b4
>gets cucked by this golden-haired David Copperfield super soldier fruit basket anyway

JUST
>>
>>92097810
I don't think you know what immortal means...
>>
>>92097902
Never understood the Stallone love affair.
>>
>>92099201
>Adam's "confirmed" to not appear in Infinity War
sauce
All I've heard is confirmations he WILL be in GotG3
>>92099098
> Black Order is the one coming for the gems
Bull fucking shit. 'Splain yoself.
>>
>>92099188
I can't see how that'd work desu. Marvel Cosmic's diverse but it lacks the case-by-case depth the Avengers have. There are only like 5 characters who've been able to support significant standalones, and that's if you include Quasar. Plus those 5 tends to blend together; Space Jesus who can fly, punch, blast & access COSMIC SENSES, who am I describing?
Maybe if they spun out GotG3 into a new team franchise, like Infinity Watch? Or if they redid the Phase 1 model culminating in Annihilators? IDK once you do Infinity Gauntlet it'd feel like treading water anyway. Better to go go Mystic/Multiversal IMO.
The most sense I can make out of that comment is that Feige was talking about the focus of Phase 4 being the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>92095965
You forgot the similar origins.
And the fact they're both artificial men.
And the whole "chaos & order" spiel from AoU.

Vision's basically Adam already, in all but name. And he's got all of the mechanisms in place to set it up. The post-credit scene didn't come with a massive COMING IN GOTG3 AND ONLY GOTG3 NOT A SECOND SOONER. If anything that reinforces the chance it was Avengers 3/4 hype, since there wasn't another short-term tease & the timeline matches up.
>>
>>92089223
>Second, they had a cameo during the Collectors Infinity Stone speech in the first GotG iirc
Please tell me you're not confusing Watchers with Celestials...
>>
>>92099098
>u w0t m8
>Spider-Man
Captain America: Civil War
>Thor: Ragnorak
Doctor Strange
>Black Panther
Captain America: Civil War
>>
>>92091694
Loeb and Feige are good friends.
>>
>>92103085
No, they were the ones who tried doing the power of friendship with the infinity stone during his speech, they got fucked up.
>>
>>92102152
>sauce
http://www.gamezone.com/news/adam-warlock-confirmed-to-appear-in-mcu-after-avengers-infinity-war-3453024
> During the press tour for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2., Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige revealed Warlock would indeed appear in a future Marvel movie. James Gunn was quick to clarify that he wouldn't show up in Avengers: Infinity War like many fans have been expecting.
>“He’s not. He’s not in Infinity War. But he will be a part of the future Marvel cosmic universe and a pretty important part of that.”

First site I could find that wasn't clickbait.

>Bull fucking shit. 'Splain yoself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amdPxWG95GE
>>
>>92104011
Oh, that, I thought you meant the post credits for those movies were leaked already.

>>92103085
A giant, Kirby-esque celestial was seen using the Power stone to raze a planet in GotG1.
>>
>>92105708
whaaaaaaaaaaaat
I don't remember this either!
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.