[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Yoda (from gennedys clone wars series) just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1493830633443.jpg (88KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1493830633443.jpg
88KB, 1192x856px
Why doesn't Yoda (from gennedys clone wars series) just use the Force to sense palpatine? Are we really supposed to believe that a 900-year-old Jedi, the most powerful Jedi of his time, is too stupid to sense the most evil man in the galaxy?

And while I'm on the subject, why the fuck was he OK with using a clone army of soldiers who had been raised from birth to fight and die en masse? Isn't that highly unethical?
>>
>>92084184
Both points are addressed in the films

>"The Dark Side clouds everything, Impossible to see"

>Jedi have been training child soldiers for millennia
>>
>>92084237
Oh, OK, I didn't watch the movies. Only the cartoon.

Should I watch the movies?
>>
>>92084184
I dunno if he was 100% tally-ho on the clone thing. It wasn't really his call to make. It was Palpatine's.
>>
>highly unethical
The experienced, weathered leader of a militaristic order of knights would have a problem with sending trained soldiers to die in a necessary war?
>>
>>92084294
The Jedi are keepers of the peace, not soldiers.
>>
>>92084268
No, they suck.
>>
>>92084347
Even the originals?
>>
>>92084268
Not really, no.
>>
You know what really frazzles my figs?

At the Battle of Geonosis, if Mace Windu hadn't decapitated Jango Fett before the clones showed up, would Jango have started shooting the clones? Would he have been reluctant take their lives?

And how much did Jango understand about Dooku's inside game to set the Republic and Separatists against each other? I guess if he didn't know Dooku is Tyrannus he wouldn't necessairly connect all the dots. But he did go straight from Kamino to Geonosis, so I think it was all tied together. He seems like he could have been a liability to Dooku I guess.
>>
>>92084268
Everyone should watch the prequels at least once so they know exactly how to spot a flawed movie.
>>
The prequels are kino. Fuck what cuck leddit memia says. Watch em.
>>
>>92084268
I recommend watching them with friends and finding a drinking game to play. The prequels are bad, but there are plenty of good lore tidbits.
>>
>>92084414
I doubt Jango really cared about any clone that wasn't Boba. To him it was probably another job.
>>
>>92084373
Watch the Originals, what are you a foreigner?
>>
>>92084311
And yet, they command a military and wield weapons they are trained from childhood to use.

Most soldiers are "keepers of peace". The police are "keepers of peace". Any authoritative figure that actively resolves conflict is a keeper of peace.
>>
>>92084373
i rewatched them as an adult and the magic disappeared
>>
>>92084438
>t. Contrarian
>>
File: 1493580768286.png (1MB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
1493580768286.png
1MB, 1223x880px
>>92084456
What if I don't have any friends?
>>
>>92084438

>I know high art when I see it
>I say cuck

Makes perfect sense...
>>
>>92084438
Ah, I remember when TFA came out and /tv/ memed itself into enjoying the prequels out of spite.
>>
>>92084268
Ignore /tv/. Watch them if you want and form your own opinion.
>>
>>92084601

Them just watch the red letter media plickett reviews on YouTube, you get the idea of what's supposed to be happening AND why it makes no sense what so ever
>>
>>92084438
>kino
>cuck
Not since the late 00's have I seen cancer so clear, so apparent.
>>
>>92084738
Go away /tv/.
>>
/co/ being this much of a faggot for listening to rlm
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.