[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the ending be enough for you no matter what it is? Be objective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1285039696163.jpg (34KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1285039696163.jpg
34KB, 512x384px
Will the ending be enough for you no matter what it is?

Be objective with yourself here, would you really be able to accept any possible ending? I don't think most people would be able to, not with their unreasonable expectations
>>
As long as Jack defeats Aku by his own hand I'll be happy.
>>
>>92079190
And this almost certainly won't happen. Ashi will at the very least be involved in killing him and you know it.
>>
>>92079210
Citatwhat makes you so sure of that, faggot?
>>
>>92079266
leaked storyboards showing Ashi with Aku and Jack during the final fight
>>
>>92079153
Unreasonable? /co/? Never!
>>
Of course not. Who the fuck would be happy with just anything for anything?
>>
>>92079292
>for some reason anon thinks that this means that Ashi will be involved in killing him
>implying she won't be the encouraging sidekick that we have seen 50 times before
>>
>>92079564
Sure buddy keep thinking that.
>>
>>92079153
I couldn't accept every ending, but I'm confident that what Genndy delivers us will be great.
>>
File: image.jpg (352KB, 1023x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352KB, 1023x781px
>>92079153
There's only one way I want it to end
>>
The show dipped in quality so hard that I have 0 hopes for any good ending. It may happen though, we will see.
>>
Unless Ashi is killed and forgotten, I know I won't enjoy it.
>>
File: 1489349863186.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489349863186.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>92079153
>The Daughters of Aku were sired from Aku's magic.
>Aku learns of Ashi's heritage and attempts to manipulate her.
>Turns her into Jack-Aku 2.0.
>Jack cannot fight her, and is quickly bested by his former-companion.
>Ashi-Aku ready to make the killing blow, slowly homing in on her target.
>Pic related happens
>Jack pleads with Ashi to fight the evil within her, recounting their past experiences together and how she saved him from his demons.
>His control faltering, Aku attempts to force Ashi's hand at the last minute.
>Shrieking in pain, Ashi takes up Jack's sword and plunges the blade within her chest.
>Aku flees terrified, his power leaving Ashi's falling form.
>Jack is released from his bondage, and immediately darts to aid his fallen companion.
>He holds Ashi close to his chest, weeping silently into her bangs
>"...Jack?"
>...!
>Ashi flutters her eyes, coughing slightly as she regains consciousness.
>Confused, Jack looks down at her chest, finding no trace of blood nor wound.
>Turning to his fallen katana, Jack begins to piece things together in his mind.
>The sword cannot harm the innocent.
>Indeed, the evil magic within Ashi perished the moment the sword touched her heart, however, the woman herself was spared.
>Without hesitation, Jack grips Ashi close to him. Bare bodies collide in the war-torn wastes.
>However - the moment is cut short by Ghost Scotsman, who shows up with at least six armies at his back.
>Aku's citadel burning in the distance, Jack reunites with his old allies.
>They charge into the sunrise, ready to take the fight to Aku himself.
>End of Episode 9
>WATCHA!
>>
File: Protect the Kids, Deku.jpg (2MB, 2749x3993px) Image search: [Google]
Protect the Kids, Deku.jpg
2MB, 2749x3993px
>>92079153
I don't know.
I love the new season and the show entirely, but I don't know how I'll react to a bittersweet ending which is most likely to happen.
I just don't want Jack to die, he deserves to be happy.
>>
>>92079153
It's my favourite cartoon, i just want a conclusive ending and a full fledged fight, as for what i don't want, i like ashi but i don't want her to kill aku, and i absolutely don't want jack to give up his mission to save her or some shit like that
>>
>Implying that the ending won't be Jack choosing Ashi over going back to the past and killing Aku, but a bunch of new time portals appearing as a result. He and Ashi then head off in search of a way to get back. Back to the past.
>>
>>92080490
>The sword cannot harm the innocent
...in the hands of EVIL.
Why does everyone keep forgetting this?
>>
>>92080770
Inconvenient fact that contradicts their head canon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.