[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddammit /co/ how can you declare Samurai Jack the best cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: dammit guys.jpg (1MB, 2944x3400px) Image search: [Google]
dammit guys.jpg
1MB, 2944x3400px
Goddammit /co/ how can you declare Samurai Jack the best cartoon of all time if you haven't even seen whether the ending is any good or not?

That's kind of important isn't it?

I swear this whole poll was skewed by immigrants from other boards who were only here for Jack hype
>>
>winner of the popularity poll is the current FOTM show

Gee, who'd have thought?
>>
File: I'm a maniac with a mug.jpg (43KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
I'm a maniac with a mug.jpg
43KB, 640x535px
Maybe because Samurai Jack is that good of a show throughout all of its seasons, ever thought about that, dipshit?
>>
It was pretty easy, actually. All we had to do was vote for it.
>>
File: 1335830424560.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1335830424560.png
12KB, 560x407px
>I swear this whole poll was skewed by immigrants from other boards

You got me

I only started lurking this board because of Jack

I'm from /v/
>>
File: IMG_0866.png (1MB, 600x1492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0866.png
1MB, 600x1492px
>>92077378
>>
File: 1492497058463.jpg (240KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492497058463.jpg
240KB, 2000x1000px
>>92077395
Nah go fuck yourself mate

I grew up on cartoons so I still have a good excuse to stay here
>>
>>92077395
Not him and /co/ is the only board I visit on a daily basis, but he's allowed to stay and comment here as we don't own the place, you dick.
>>
Off topic, but does anyone have the vocaroo link of the anon talking like Scaramouche saying "Well babe, you fuckily duckily..."
>>
>>92077286
Polls are for labor camp candidates.
>>
>>92077286
>teen titans
what a load of trash!
>>
>>92077286
When did this poll even happen?
>>
>>92077951
All last week.
>>
>>92077286
>/co/ has shit taste
Who knew?
>>
File: Peggythetic.png (436KB, 545x507px) Image search: [Google]
Peggythetic.png
436KB, 545x507px
>Courage winning in that bracket.
> R&M is just slightly better than Zim.
>No 2stupid dogs.
Its a cute tourney, but its wrong
>>
>>92077304
Wait until you see how the other polls end :^)
>>92077436
Defending a /v/irgin crossboarder scum invading a poll meant to make up the taste of /co/ regulars against an actual /co/morade. I hate you.
>>
>>92077286
>flavor of the month won
Oh, gosh, I'm so shocked.
>>
>>92079048
>/co/ is my secret club, get out REEEEEEEE
>>
>>92077286
I was done with this """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""poll""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

When Tron Uprising, Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Spectacular Spider-man, Green Lantern TAS, TMNT 2k12 (lost to fucking CatDog), Archer and Scooby Doo Mystery Inc failed to pass through phase 1. Granted, Boondocks totally deserved it.

But what I don't understand is how motherfucking Brave and the Bold lost to Teen Titans.

This entire poll is fucked sideways, rearways, frontways, upways, downways, fuck this fucking shit. Nostalgia fags and Star vs waifufags you lot.
>>
>>92080499

I was done with this poll, when I was helping out organize it on Google Docs, and those screeching autists refused to include MLP. Like, holy shit, it really bugs me that these mongoloids are still triggered by it, 7 years from when the show aired.
>>
File: 1491541646095.jpg (64KB, 313x228px) Image search: [Google]
1491541646095.jpg
64KB, 313x228px
>>92077286
>R&M scored higher than IZ
which subreddit did you get this from?
>>
>>92080535
I was wondering why MLP wasn't on there

not that it would have ever made it past the first round thanks to all the anti-votes it would have gotten.
>>
>>92077378
You have to go back.
>>
/co/ntrarians BTFO.
>>
I knew from the start jack would win, so I decided whoever got second would be the actual winner, with Jack's real placement unknown. So technically, Avatar won.
>>
>>92080403
Yeah! I came from /pol/ and I only ever make posts about how there's too much feminism in cartoons and comics, while occasionally posting images of black people doing funny things in the animated medium. I was worried that maybe I should post more relevant, productive things, but you've convinced me that I'm doing the right thing!! Thanks, fellow /co/mrade! :D
>>
>>92080903

Which is fine - that would be fair that people would not vote for it or w/e, but not including it seemed small-minded and petty.

Then again, what did people expect from the organizers who were guffawing at how Samurai Jack would win. It had ZERO objectivity.
>>
Agreed
>>
>>92080499
>>92080535
For me it was when Star Vs. beat out Harvey Birdman and a lot of people in the threads were mentioning how they'd never seen it and how "Star's a good show it totally deserves to win just watch it." Fuck you, I have watched it, it is a good show, but it doesn't hold a fucking candle to Harvey Birdman. Dexter beating Venture Bros, Gravity Falls beating Moral Orel with even more people admitting to have never seen Moral Orel and not even liking Gravity Falls that much, and a few others to a lesser degree like Rocko losing to Johnny Bravo made me wonder just how much of /co/ has even seen some of these shows anymore.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.