[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you even Defeat Danny? >Intangibility >Invisibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: reincarnation_by_krossan-d81rfvj.png (479KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation_by_krossan-d81rfvj.png
479KB, 1024x706px
How can you even Defeat Danny?

>Intangibility
>Invisibility
>Flight
>Supernatural Physical Abilities: Many ghosts possess features such as supernatural strength or agility.
>Ghost Ray
>Overshadowing
>Spectral Body Manipulation
>Cryokinesis
>Duplication
>Ghost Wail
>>
>>92073369
Send him against Ben10 or Timmy from FOP
>>
Who would win? Dark Danny or Pariah Dark
>>
>>92073369
Get the chainsaw guy out of B&M on his ass.
Ghostbane.
Turn Undead.
Use hellboy's gun.
>>
>>92073665
You know Hellboys gun isn't magic, it's just big?
>>
>>92073724
Yes. But the bullets would work, right?
>>
>>92073369
Anyone with magic powers.
>>
File: IMG_0842.jpg (89KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.jpg
89KB, 1191x670px
>I got this, guys
>>
>>92073369
If he is so great, then how come he gets his ass kicked in every major villain confrontation, no nevermind that, the villains ghost minions always beath the shit out of him
>>
>>92073821
When are we going to get bara ben?
>>
>>92073821
I'd watch the shit out of a Ben/Danny crossover. Actually I just want to see Ben 10 crossover with anything
>>
box ghost
>>
>>92073369
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS
>>
>>92073921
I want to see Danny crossover with anything? I can't even remember, did he ever?
>>
>>92073821
>Gets possessed by Danny
>>
>>92073369
His parents invented a lot of great Anti-Ghost weaponry.

First shrink him with the Fenton crammer and or use the Fenton Ghost peeler, both should considerably weaken him, then tie him up with the fishing line that he couldn't phase through, and those Fenton phones as ear plugs to block out the Ghostly wail, and finish him up by trapping him in the Thermos
>>
>>92073821
Would Ghostfreak be able to fight DP?
>>
>>92073855
The Danny in the OP does not have that flaw.

He's very decisive with his actions, and completely took over the ghost zone.
>>
>>92074904
He'd have the ability to touch him, but no advantages against him.
>>
>>92074062
>>92073398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8I8vhGHC2E
>>
>>92073777
>>92073724
And here we have someone thinking about the movie and someone thinking about the comic.

Hellboy's fist would work better overall, since it's essentially a cosmic artifact, and Hellboy himself is cosmically/spiritually important enough that he could probably backhand a ghost anyway.

Oh, plus he has a few dozen charms, trinkets, totems and tokens on him at any point in time, and at least one is probably effective on a "half-ghost."
>>
Get another ghost
>>
Did Danny ever meet God?
>>
>>92073821
>Turns into 4 arms
>>
>>92073369
Easy
>>
>>92081484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>>
>>92073821
Danny is supposed to have the potential to develop all the powers that the ghost zone has to offer, as seen with his ghostly wail and his ice.
If this aspect of his was explored more instead of sidetracked for shitty romance and a bad movie.
thanDanny would definitely be a match for Ben considering that there are ghosts with the power to control space and time, as well as a bunch of other shit.
>>
>>92073369
Kick him in the nuts with a intangibility proof shoes.
>>
Jenny hooked up with Fenton technology+Upgrade would be Danny's worst nightmare
>>
>>92073369
Pretty much any anti-ghost thingy will do it. Hell, his own thermos will own his ass.
>>
>>92079665
Clockwork was the closest think to a god he meet.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.