[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a S6 is possible? >inb4 nope becuz it is meant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: samuraijack_fbsearchTn.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijack_fbsearchTn.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
Do you think a S6 is possible?

>inb4 nope becuz it is meant to be the definitive end

Yeah, but Korra was suppose to end after book 4 and they greenlit 3 more seasons, so it's not entirely impossible as long as the show does good
>>
File: 1490513881069.jpg (21KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1490513881069.jpg
21KB, 400x387px
>>92072258
>Yeah, but Korra was suppose to end after book 4 and they greenlit 3 more seasons
>>
>>92072258
http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/27/samurai-jack-season-5-genndy-tartakovsky-interview/

>“Now, look, there’s 50 years between season 4 and season 5,” says Tartakovsky, “and if somebody wanted to jump in and do some stories in between, but for me this is the end.”

That answer your question?
>>
File: 1412894537348.png (296KB, 649x718px) Image search: [Google]
1412894537348.png
296KB, 649x718px
>>92072258
>Yeah, but Korra was suppose to end after book 4 and they greenlit 3 more seasons

Please tell me you meant book 1.
>>
>>92072314
Oh yeah, it was book 1, I fucked up the numbering
>>
i've got a question: did the "leaked" image of the studio with the voice actors and "ashi don't fight" got posted at the same with the greentext of jack going back to save ashi, or is there a chance that the (most likely real) picture was independent of that supposed spoiler?
>>
>>92072258
No, its the end.
>>
>>92072258
No but even if it was possible, it's still a bad decision due to how bad the season 5 is overall.
>>
There's no reason to continue, the entire season is meant to be Jack's journey to defeat Aku

The only possible way is in between the 50 years but that's useless since they can pull shit that season 5 never mentioned.

>>92072654

Hi tom
>>
>>92072603
The pic came long before that theory.
>>
>>92072654
Nah! It's as enjoyable as all of them.
>>
>>92072603
That picture came before Season 5 even started.
>>
>>92073390
Hi!
>>
>>92072603

>the greentext of jack going back to save ashi

What's this about?
>>
>>92072258

>mfw there's plebs out there that want this shitfest to go on even further

Admit it, senpai. Every episode since episode 4 has been total and absolute shit. Gendy will not stop loving you just for being honest.
>>
File: No_problem.png (889KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No_problem.png
889KB, 1920x1080px
>>92072258
>Season 6
>The immigrants that Aku outsourced his unspeakable evil to come back for revenge.
>>
Can I get a solid summary on why some people here don't enjoy season 5? I understand it typically has something to do with ashi and my strong assumption is it's just the usual contrarians but I've enjoyed everyone moment of it so far (save for the awkward rave scene). If there is a legit problem I'm overlooking I'd appreciate hearing a solid argument for it.
>>
So what exactly are people's issues with season 5 anyway? Does it basically just boil down to "I don't like Ashi"?

I've seen a lot of bitching about how episodes are being "wasted" and not "resolving existing plot threads" which is kind of hillarious. Samurai Jack has always been super light on plot, and just because it manages to come back for a final season, people expect it to turn into Justice League Unlimited?

And that's not a criticism either. It's a show whose selling points are atmosphere and action, not so much nuts and bolts plot stuff. So when I see people getting mad over things like "Jack went crazy because he killed baby goats" it strikes me as the kind of willful ignorance that makes me wonder how they ever liked this show in the first place.
>>
File: jacccave.png (1MB, 3766x1920px) Image search: [Google]
jacccave.png
1MB, 3766x1920px
>>92074729
>>92074763
It's just a shitposting bandwagon
> I've enjoyed everyone moment of it so far (save for the awkward rave scene)
exact same for me, but the closer we get to the finale, the more I'm starting to get nervous that they are going to attempt a romance subplot at the same time as the climactic battle, and in that case it would ruin the season. I think that might be a reason for the shitstorm, that people are afraid it will end with a badly shoehorned romance arc, so they preemptively reject it by criticizing anything that could lead up to it, like Jack and Ashi interacting (which they've been doing a lot).
Here's hoping it goes well.
>>
>>92072258
Not really plausible unless they make a story about what happened in the remaining 50 years or a spin-off about Jack's son
>>
>>92074763
Ashi is just one of things that ruined this season. God awful pacing that is obviously tied to Ashi makes it look like a work of an amateur.

There's a lot of wrong stuff with new Samurai Jack but I can see why people still enjoy it. Just don't say that it's 10/10, it's definitely not
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.