[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad is basically a big kid who neglects real parenting responsibilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>dad is basically a big kid who neglects real parenting responsibilities
>mom is a micro managing alcoholic control freak

why are all animated sitcoms like this? are American families all really this dysfunctional?
>>
>>92061345
God, I want to fuck Vicky so hard.
>>
hyperbole is a thing but i wouldnt expect a yurotrash to get it
>>
>>92061605
The biggest threat to their power would be extended families. Extended families can on to hold power and enact wide-reaching plans more effectively than nuclear families, which is why Jews use them.
>>
>>92061345
Wow it really is /cock/

You fucking eurofags are obsessed with Americans.
>>
>>92061345
Because at a certain point it was funny to flip the script from shows like I Love Lucy and Leave it to Beaver, where the father was responsible and intelligent and the mother was more relaxed

But the people who grew up on the derived shows didn't get that, and figured the concept of a dumb dad and neurotic mother was inherently funny just because The Simpsons and South Park did it
>>
>>92061605
I personally like to think it's the Lizard People trying to distract us from looking into the horizon and finding out that the Earth isn't curved at all, but a flat plane held aloft by The Celestial Turtle
>>
>>92061345
Fuck off Mr. Enter
>>
>>92061345
Have you never watched King of the Hill?
>>
>>92061345
We get it, you're European.
>>
>>92062443
>he hasn't realized that the Earth is a pair of hollow torii stacked horizontally against each other
So close, and yet so far.
>>
>>92061345
Enjoying those """""""""refugees""""""""""", euro?
>>
>>92061345
Nope, it's just a jewish trick.
>>
>>92061345

Why don't you make your own sitcom britbong?

Are the Muslims raping the actors?
>>
>>92063044
What?
>>
File: 1423917227851.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1423917227851.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>92064245
>32% white (including Hispanics)
>>
File: 1480279473670.jpg (53KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480279473670.jpg
53KB, 674x960px
>>92062636
WOW WE HAVE DEVATION TO THE REGULAR FORMULA OF CARTOON SITCOMS!

ONE SINGLE CARTOON IS DIFFERENT! WOW!
>>
>>92066699
There are other cartoon sitcoms with a male straight man and a female retard. Sealab 2021 for example, with Quinn and Debbie.
>>
>>92061419
Stop! Vickey is only for Timmy whether he wants her or not .
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.