[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will we ever see him again? also he is just a morty who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
will we ever see him again?
also he is just a morty who became a rick right?
>>
File: 239.png (221KB, 403x750px) Image search: [Google]
239.png
221KB, 403x750px
>>92059175
I don't care. I want more Lawyer Morty.
>>
>>92059574
No, I don't want to see your pog collection!
>>
File: helloreddit.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>92059574
>>92059175
very funny and original characters . R&M rocks!
>>
>>92059650
By bringing reddit into this thread, you have proven you are the cancer and not the show.
>>
File: IMG_0258.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>92059650
>>92059675
Let's not intoxicate this thread with Reddit now. You faggots should know it's for the best.
>>
>>92059175

I hope so but I doubt it
>>
>>92059650
Rick and Morty is an adult cartoon of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive theory faggotry and EDGINESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for edgy, pseudo-intellectual underageb& redditors who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The extremely flawed characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the portal, small, squiggly pupils, the whole science faggotry and everything about the R&M world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on depression, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average nu-male and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little nu-males and underageb& meme-spouters eat this shit right the fuck up. R&M is basically THE series to attract the most hated cartoon fanbase known to /co/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Rick and Morty threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>92060338
I'm not hungry for pasta.
>>
>>92060338
Well peped my friend, you are truly a bastion of new and original Content.
>>
>>92060338
I like this show. I also like family guy.
I'm happy too. I don't worry about things I dont like.
You seem miserable. I feel sorry for you
>>
>>92060527
>I'm happy too. I don't worry about things I dont like.
>You seem miserable. I feel sorry for you

>mfw this is real people in the real world
>>
>>92060338
You'll get off the bandwagon eventually. I've seen this happen so many times.
>>
PICKLE RICK!
>>
>>92059650

Always cute to see new faces on 4chan.

Keep at it, friend! Eventually someone here will accept you!
>>
>>92059650
There's literally nothing wrong with Reddit. The website is pretty useful, and just about all of their tutorials are to the point.
>>
>>92060921
>There's literally nothing wrong with Reddit
besides the fan base who tend to be autistic babies exactly like 4chan but on the opposite side of the spectrum
>>
>>92059650
Go change your maxi pads tumblr
>>
>>92060980
Like I said, literally nothing wrong. Just ignore them if they're annoying you.
>>
>>92060338
So your only complain is that it creates a shit fanbase and nothing about the show itself? Pathetic
>>
>>92061149
>not recognizing pasta
>>
>>92059574
He's not a lawyer. We just keep him around for amusement
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.