[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Earth of the last cartoon you watched is now under the attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

File: Qu.jpg (345KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Qu.jpg
345KB, 620x877px
The Earth of the last cartoon you watched is now under the attack of the alien race "Qu". Could the main characters, the villains and the army stop them?
>>
>>92039009
Whats with the upside down dude? What, is that supposed to show that they can turn our genetalia against us or something?
>>
>>92039063
Downfall of man.
>>
>>92039063
>Whats with the upside down dude?
Represents Qu's victory over mankind

>they can turn our genetalia against
Yes. They did it
>>
File: 1472978815705.jpg (239KB, 640x540px)
1472978815705.jpg
239KB, 640x540px
SU is fucked
>>
>>92039009
I KNOW THIS ARTIST.
Can't we just call the variants of Mankind out in deep space to defend us?
Machine People?
Predator People?
Extinct Turtle People even?
>>
>>92039198
I don't know jack about these guys so I can't tell if you're joking or being serious.
>>
>>92039009
Hm.... I watched the new Super Dragon Ball AFTER I saw Jack last week, so, Dragon Ball it is.

I hope the Qu like fighting retard gods by the goddamn worldfull.
>>
>>92040382
I'm surprised there is anyone here who knows this thing, really. It's weird, cool shit.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1378/75/1378755288872.pdf

>>92039009
>Adventure Time
Chances are actually pretty good, honestly. PB would definitely see them coming with all her astronomical equipment and there are a lot of sympathetic godlike entities around who'd give the Qu a hell of a fight.
>>
File: Colonials.jpg (253KB, 897x887px) Image search: [Google]
Colonials.jpg
253KB, 897x887px
>>92040382
The Qu are masters of genetic and nanotechnological manipulation. They have the ability to change living beings. They did really fucked up thing to the humans. The Qu are the most twisted motherfuckers ever

>>92040454
They saiyan are biological. They are fucked
>>
>>92039009
What's the earth of Star Wars Rebels?
>>
>>92040843
goku is stronger when he's dead and without a real body than when he's alive. as soon as they kill him they are fucked
>>
>>92040886
>Qu
>kill
You poor child.
>>
>>92040843
>They saiyan are biological. They are fucked

Yes, they are, and have shown that they can shrug OFF biological horror shit. I'm not saying either side would curbstomp, but I do think the sheer fact of divine power involved would level the field somewhat.
>>
>>92040843
>A section from a Colonial field shows the misery that compromises their entire lives. Note
that these disorganized creatures can reproduce through both asexual and more familiar
methods
So, that tendril is a penis?
>>
>>92039009
last animated thing I watched was mew mew power so earth is fucked pretty hard. last non japanese created cartoon was samurai jack so it becomes a question of can Aku defeat these guys? I think he'd higher them after testing what they got to offer in terms of power to take down the samurai
>>
>>92039009
Last animated thing I saw was Pony the humanes get turned into Qu playthings.
>>
>>92039009
for those not familiar with the Qu, here's the story they come from, All Tomorrows; >>>/tg/53019844
>>
File: IMG_6284.jpg (289KB, 620x877px)
IMG_6284.jpg
289KB, 620x877px
>she's an artist

So she's probably into some freaky shit, right?
>>
>>92041352

I definitely remember reading an annotated version of this some time ago. Definitely an interesting take on post-humanity being a horrific and forced existence rather than the more common idealized ascendance into something "superior".
>>
>>92041639
>she
Wait, what
>>
>>92041717
the creature in that image is a descendant of humanity, however distantly
>>
>>92039009
Shit nigga, I forgot all about All Tomorrow's. I wish it got a physical release.
>>
>>92041717
It's a distant human relative. Direct line but still quite evolved. And 100% human woman. Well,
Human Something now.
>>
>>92039009
I'm unimpressed by this edgy 'always scarier and better than thou' alien empire.

Last three cartoons I watched were Samurai Jack, Transformers RID15, and Steven Universe.

Aku is a literal embodiment of pure evil, and can only be harmed by a source of holy justice and absolute goodness, such as the sword. Jack could last pretty long all by himself, but ultimately he's a flawed human who is just a vessel for the sword so he'd be killed eventually.

The Aligned universe in Transformers includes having Unicron, the planet eating robot devil, as the core of Earth as well as having Primus, the Transformers' God, as the planet of Cybertron. Primus also empowers the Primes and their tools, including the Forge of Solus Prime which can create anything from the user's imagination provided they have the resources, as well as a Quill that records the past, present, and future; Blades that allow the user to transport themselves through time and space, and a Mask that allows the user to see 'other times, places, souls, and even the afterlife.'

For Steven Universe all life on Earth is straight up screwed, but the Cluster is immensely powerful. Gems are neither organic or mechanical, being magical energy stored in their gemstones. Homeworld would lose easily due to their shit management and lack of resources, but an actually competent leader could beat the 'Qu' easily.
>>
>>92040881
Lothal?
>>
>>92040881
In a galaxy far, far away.
>>
>>92042730
What if The Qu makes a lot of Jack's clones to defeat Aku?
>>
>>92042875
There'd still only be one fucking sword.
>>
The Qu only did their fucked up shit as punishment against humanity for daring to manipulate other planets beyond our homeworld. They believe that to be a right belonging only to them.

So if the cartoon in question just takes place on Earth, there's no guarantee that they would do anything particularly nasty. Could even be nice!
>>
>>92042973
>for daring to manipulate other planets beyond our homeworld
KEK. The Gems and the homeworld are fucked
>>
>>92043098

Gems aren't biological in nature, anon.
>>
>>92043362
Yes I know but they can nuke them
>>
>>92043098
In combat sure, but gems wouldn't be controlled or twisted because they are neither biological or mechanical, but magical energy based beings who project themselves from their gemstone battery bodies.

Current Homeworld gets their asses kicked because of incompetence in leaders. An actual strong leader would decimate other species and empires. Basically Homeworld's failings are in leadership, not with an actual physical weakness.

They'd still lose this race, but because the driver is a retard rather than their car being shit.
>>
>>92043434
And don't forget the power of fusion, which gets exponentially stronger the more gems that are involved.

Take Alexandrite for example. She's formed of four gems- a big buff gem that came out as a midget, an idiot foot soldier used to Zerg the enemy, a servant/slave designed to be competent in many areas but ultimately always subsurvient to authority, and a little gem that can float and predict the future based off of most likely events and limited by her perception.

Then remember that Alexandrite can barely hold herself together for more than ten minutes because there is no strong singular personality to rally around. Add that in the form of Rose/Steven, as well as all the other gems they've met and all the humans of Beach City, and you've easily reached Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann levels of scale, if not Super TTGL levels.
>>
>>92043434
>An actual strong leader would decimate other species and empires
The Star Men empire was way bigger and more powerful than the Gem empire yet they lose
>>
>>92044157
Homeworld has no structual weaknesses- there's nothing to corrupt/hack, they can survive easily in vacuums, they possess power even after being shattered or ground to dust, and their power grows exponentially with fusions between just a handful of gems.

All of their weaknesses lie in being lead by overly emotional and illogical matriarchs. Replace that and they're unstoppable, otherwise nearly every spacefaring force can take them on if not obliterate them.
>>
Well, if the descendants of humanity fucked up the Qu back even after ages had passed, it's not out of the scope.
>>
>>92044157
>>92044476
And this is why ultimately the 'who would win'/'the strongest' arguments always devolve into cancer.

It's because of fags like OP who want to have the most powerful super ever bad guys who always win, not understanding that the point of these discussions is focused on strategy, personality, and skill rather than just saying "I HAVE A SWORD THAT CUTS THROUGH FORCE FIELDS"
>>
>>92040278

Don't be so sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnbFALCxgWI
>>
>>92040881
For me it was Clone Wars and
>>92042824
Pretty much this. I think the Star Wars galaxy would do pretty fine. As long as the Qu aren't resistant to the force of course.

Also the Qu taking REALLY long to travel across their own galaxy, where as galaxy travel is pretty regular for them. They would have the advantage in travel and able to do ambushes or rapid retreats.

Both the CIS and the Republic have massive armies with millions of disposable troops to repel or destroy the Qu.

The empire would be solid too
>>
>>92045314
regular for the star wars galaxy i mean
>>
>>92045314
Yeah, the Qu's biggest weakness is probably just that they play by mostly real-world rules, i.e. no FTL. They've bioengineered themselves so that the long travel times don't matter to them physically or psychologically, but it's a massive strategic limitation.
>>
ITT The OP just really wants to talk about his stupid edgelord alien race so he can feel superior to those filthy sex-havers.
>>
FUCK YOU OP. I HAVE A TEST THIS MORNING AND THEN YOU BRING THIS INTERESTING SHIT AND ITS 2:30 AM NOW AND FUCK YOU.
>>
REMOVE QU
>>
File: Aku Print.jpg (62KB, 736x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Aku Print.jpg
62KB, 736x1192px
>>92039009
Aku would probably let them murder, torture, and warp most of the denizens of his world. Then one would sneeze in his general direction and he'd kill them all.
>>
>>92039009

>Ed, Edd, n Eddy

Well considering how well the last alien invasion went...

On the other hand they do have mystical objects like the phone, boomerang, and magic exists on some level (Santa, Cupids, Ed summoning evil from a comic book), plus the earth relies on cartoon logic.
>>
Fuck you OP.

The Qu get their shit slapped by The Culture

Rest of the universe sleeps well. The end.
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-02_23-40-37.png (204KB, 416x316px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-02_23-40-37.png
204KB, 416x316px
>>92039009
hahahaha hell no.
>>
>>92048278
What the hell
>>
>>92048158
Who are they?
>>
>>92049756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvP9rDrEvAk
>>
File: Archailect.jpg (56KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
Archailect.jpg
56KB, 590x443px
>>92048158
Why did the Culture name itself the Culture? I mean you can proclaim yourself to be 80% Culture and rest and I don't know 20% SuperCheeseFunTime.

I think the military might of the Terragen Sphere would be able to defeat the Qu via Nicoll-Dyson Beams and Thunderbolts but the entire Galaxy would be destroyed afterwards.
>>
File: nFR0u.jpg (47KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
nFR0u.jpg
47KB, 500x377px
>Qu
>Malevolent, all-powerful asswipes trying to fuck with humanity

Wait a sec.
>>
>>92048111
Qu did nothing wrong desu.
>>
those things wouldn't even be human anymore you could retain as much consciousness as you want. Unless we would be stuck in a dream like state that wouldn't even count as a human like existence , qu are retarded the first humans would suffer for a while and then get used to being floor mats or whatever lol that's not very scary or punishing at all...same reason why the concept of hell is retarded.
>>
>>92042730
>I'm unimpressed by this edgy 'always scarier and better than thou' alien empire.

They eventually got genocided for their troubles.
>>
>>92052466
They still lost. Eat shit xeno sympathizer.
>>
>>92044751
I bet you just love SpaceBattles who rely almost entirely on "calcs".
>>
I have no idea who the Qu are and am now interested in finding out, but searching hasn't really helped. Anybody got any relevant links?
>>
>>92052783
they're from an illustrated speculative evolution sci-fi book called All Tomorrows
>>
>>92052783
> >>92041352
>>
>>92052783
Read the pdf posted in the post that >>92041352 linked
>>
>>92052783
Got a pdf but its not working its called All Tomorrows I think there was a thread in tg about it? Good luck finding it. Reminded me about Men after Men as well as The First and the Last Men by Stapeldon.
>>
File: Eutropius_5th C AD.jpg (454KB, 1259x1823px) Image search: [Google]
Eutropius_5th C AD.jpg
454KB, 1259x1823px
>After meeting the snake dudes, Humanity re-encounters and "subjugates" the Qu
>this is mentioned in one line and we don't get to see it happen
fuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: Aku realistic.jpg (86KB, 1134x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aku realistic.jpg
86KB, 1134x1024px
>>92048146
>YESSSSSSSSS, AN INTERESTING DESIIIIIIIIGN CHOICE, BUT CLUMSILY CONSTRUCTED COMPARED TO AKU'S PERFECT SHADOW CHILDREN.
>>
>>92052973
Because it was not important.
>>
>>92040843
I've been wondering how they even reproduce. Does a new Colonial just bud off the side of another?
>>
File: ajjlmau.jpg (15KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
ajjlmau.jpg
15KB, 364x364px
>>92042963
>The Qu fabricate a bio-organism that has excact molecule-to-molecule replications of Jack's Sword as "hair".

All they need is a barber to arm their legion of clonejacks

Or even better, they make it so that clonejacks have swords for arms
>>
>>92054633
The sword is made of magic soul energy
You can't manufacture that
>>
>>92054669
But a clonejack can use the original sword
>>
>>92054804
It's still one sword
>>
>>92054804

The clone wouldnt be worthy of it, lacking spiritual enlightenment.
>>
>>92055715
This, plus it's been shown that the sword doesn't necessarily have the power to destroy Aku completely (at least that we know of) so if the Qu did somehow manage to utilize the sword they'd only be able to seal him away for a finite period of time.
>>
>>92054437
Neither was anything else in the book, desu.
>>
>>92040789

ug.

the writer seems to know some science or they wouldn't have been able to manage this at all. but there are weird gaps that make absolutely no sense within the context of what they just created.

like, all these colony worlds, no FTL travel or communication, but they're all staying "unified" by lightspeed communications between the stars taking thousands of years.

just no. it doesn't work that way, it couldn't work that way, its entirely nonsensical.
>>
>>92056690
sci fi writers have no sense of scale.
>>
>>92039009
Can someone tell me what this show is?
>>
>>92057440
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1378/75/1378755288872.pdf
>>
>>92052466
t. Autistic SPORE player
>>
>>92039009
GAS THE QU, SPACE WAR NOW
>>
>>92052720
After spending some time researching those terms (since I hadn't heard of them before) the same kind of problem infests that area of discussion as well. There's always someone who wants to stroke their e-penis, so they create/defend a force that can destroy anything infinitely and is immune to everything. At which point there's no more reason to involve that person or force in discussions because they're self-centered cancer. It happens in anime, comics, cartoons, movies, toys, video games, books, religion, tv, and it even fucking happened to me in high school junior year for a class project on supers based off of parts of the brain.

It's why almost every comic book character that summons nightmare/imagination things is so shit they turn their universes into unreadable garbage.

It's why the endings of parts 5 and later of JoJo are so shit- bullshit character abilities meant to infinitely one-up each other resulting in nothing mattering. It's why part 4 has the best ending- Bite Za Dusto was immensely powerful and almost unbeatable, but was beaten through a combination of intelligence and skill, rather than INFINITELY POWERING THROUGH IT.

And we're not even told how the Qu managed to beat humanity- just that they did and to fucking accept it.
>>
>>92058002
>but was beaten through a combination of intelligence and skill
It was beaten because Kira was a retard
>>
>>92058002
And before someone brings up TTGL, which appears to be drenched in this infinitity shit, you have to realize a few things.

1. Spiral power doesn't make you immune to everything- plenty of characters like Kamina, Kittan, Nia, Lordgenome, and others die despite (or perhaps because) being soaked in Spiral Power.

2. Spiral power is more of an analogy to evolution rather than a power in and of itself. It's chiefly both an idea and an ideal rather than just a power.

3. The Anti-Spirals lose, but their arguments remain unsolved. That much power and breaking of physical laws will eventually destroy the universe, and we only have Simon's word that they will not let it be destroyed. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
>>
>>92058201
Well yes, but if Hayato wasn't so intelligent and resourceful Kira would have remained unbeatable.
>>
>>92058592
there's always bigger fish
>>
>>92058002
Mira lost because he was stupid enough to openly gloat about his victory in the middle of the goddamn street while his enemies were looking for him.

Pucci gets beaten because, even if you have god-tier gravity/speed powers and can kill the protagonists with little effort, a little kid who can cut off your oxygen is still going to ruin your day.

Valentine lost because he got fucking SHOT.
>>
File: Tornedron.jpg (20KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
Tornedron.jpg
20KB, 300x228px
Tornedron > Qu

Choose a better alien race.
>>
American Dad. Theyre pretty much fucked.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.