[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You have been tasked with dealing with the ultimate evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0836.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>You have been tasked with dealing with the ultimate evil

Oh, ok. I mean, it's not like it would take you seconds to deal with it personally, and I've been trying to do it for 50 years, but ok.

You'll at least give me an improved sword, right?
>>
Yeah, sure buddy, let's go ahead and shell out on a better sword to replace the one you LOST and did not bother looking for for fifty us damn years. Cuz that's how that works.
>>
>>92037555
>would take you seconds to deal with it personally
They're gods. They don't give a shit about Aku. He's too small to care about. When he was bigger in the past, then they slapped him down a size.
>>
>>92037555
Yeah, let's just ignore the "only through the strength of the human spirit, and the virtue of human righteousness can this evil be vanquished" line for the thousandth time shall we?

Given that Aku, as we know him today, owes his existence to the poison Jack's dad used, it maybe that, because Aku's birth is now the fault of the mortal world, it can only be dealt with through human power, i.e. the sword forged from human righteousness, or maybe the way the gods see it, the humans were part of the problem, they have to be part of the solution.
>>
>>92037555
Throughout all of mythology, in every mythology, there are rules restricting the gods interactions with humans
>>
>>92037555
This isn't about stopping Aku. This whole trial is a test, for Jack. i know you've seen his lack of Aging, but haven't you ever noticed the other ways in which he changed? Like how in every episode Jack always used to look the same, never a scar or scratch, no matter how many injuries he had relieved last time? Hell, That stab injury Jack suffered from on of the Assassin girls, he recovered from in only a few days, with no scarring at all. Or what about when he learned to "Jump Good", his legs were put through quite the gauntlet, and yet despite his newfound skills, his physique didn't change a tick.

And that Green Suidide Samurai, where did he come from? He couldn't have been regular mortal! Always managing to be where Jack was, Always knowing what he knew, like a hallucination or a ghost, only he was real and physical. And his focus was singular, always trying to get Jack to get off Aku's wild ride.
But when Jack sliced him and gave up on suicide, he turned to dust. It's Almost as if he WAS and aspect of Jack, like blue Jack, but made truely manifest.

Jack was never a mere Samurai, and Now he is no longer a mere Man. He has become something greater, and transcended mortal boundaries. This whole Quest is but a test to see if Jack is worthy of Ascencion into the stars with the other Celstials.
>>
File: 188b6775030d0fd7dfcdd10aad86c74f.jpg (96KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
188b6775030d0fd7dfcdd10aad86c74f.jpg
96KB, 1680x1050px
>It's this thread AGAIN
>>
>>92038444
That probably won't happen, but it does sound pretty bitchin.
>>
>>92037555
>Wanting an upgrade to your sword

Your lucky we have you back your old sword
>>
>>92037555
Bak to teh past. Samurai Jack
>>
>>92038444
OR the story elements you're referencing are representative and meant simply to tell a deeper story than the action on the surface.
>>
>>92037555
>You'll at least give me an improved sword, right?

Nigga this sword is fuckin indestructible and you never need to sharpen it, what the fuck more could you want?
>>
>>92045832
In the episode with the metal eating robots he's sharpening it
>>
>>92045948
Really? Huh, must have forgotten about that one.
>>
File: image.png (105KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 450x443px
>>92045970
Are you kidding me. It's like you forgot one of the better episodes of the first season.
>>
>>92045832
It needs the ability to shot laser beams.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.