[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wait a minute how come mr crabs came up with the secret recipe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sponge.jpg (10KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
10KB, 282x179px
wait a minute
how come mr crabs came up with the secret recipe for the krabby patty if he cant cook?
>>
>>92037342
The recipe is just a bunch of random chemicals mixed into normal burger meat. He never had to cook.
>>
>mr crabs
>crabs

Do you even like Spongebob? At all?
>>
>>92037342
He jointly made it with Plankton and had inspiration from their neighborhood's previous burger vender who got shut down.
>>
Watch the Friend or Foe special
>>
>>92037342
how did the Professor create Chemical X if he can't excrete DMT from his skin like a frog?
>>
>>92037342
Maybe it's a recipe that's passed down he's family?
>>
>>92038513
you know what i think?
i think the secret formula is bullshit
he makes regular burgers and is lucky spongebob makes them good
secret formula is something he came up with to attract costumers
>>
>>92038947
Then how does Spongebob not know if he's the one making the burgers?
>>
>>92039162
spongebob is extremely naive, they could easil tell him the keptchup has magic powers
>>
>>92037342
Iirc one of the episodes said it was a recipe both he and plankton came up with by accident as kids

Mr krabs refused to share the recipe with plankton
>>
>>92037342
There are just some misteries that are best left unanswered op.
>>
>>92037342
>>92037342 (OP) #
There are just some mysteries that are best left unanswered op.
>>
Some episodes has the Krabby Patty formula as something passed down in the Krabs family

Only some of them though, its origin story varies depending on the current episode's plot.
>>
>>92039162
he assumes the secret formula has already been added to the patties by the time they reach his grill
>>
>>92040867
I bet you if you had enough autism you could work out all of the different universes that exist in the show and what episodes belong in each universe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.