[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For SpongeBob SquarePants S01E01 titled "Help Wanted"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x148px
For SpongeBob SquarePants S01E01 titled "Help Wanted" we see SpongeBob fly into the kitchen to prepared some sort of sandwich. Seeing as that SpongeBob didn't yet watch the introduction on how to make a Krabby Patty movie and that he is shown making all of the ingredients in the kitchen are we to assume that he did not, in fact, use the Krabby Patty secret recipe or that he managed to figure out the formula on his own?
>>
They're anchovies, they don't really give a shit about what they're eating so long as they get to eat something.
>>
The formula is likely pre-prepared. We don't know if the secret sauce marinates the meat, or is just added using something like a ketchup dispenser.
>>
>>92037204
The Krabby Patty is just prepared like a burger, however the kitchen is stocked with all the special ingredients that make it so delicious. Spongebob was able to make them by making burgers with what was in the kitchen.
>>
>>92037239
>>92037258
So Spongebob doesn't actually know the formula?
>>
>>92037282
He didn't yet, everything was ready for him, then he learned how to make it from scratch later.

You're taking this a bit too seriously for a cartoon with a Tiny Tim song.
>>
>>92037204
is this a Simpsons reference?
>>
>>92037204
Theres no secret formula.
The whole thing is an hoax to keep plankton busy.
>>
>>92038915
maybe
>>
>>92038929
Busy from doing what?
>>
>>92040071
Actually running his own restaurant competently and stealing costumers
>>
>>92038929
I don't think so, but they do keep retconning how the formula works anyway.
One episode it was created accidentally by Mr Krabs and Plankton as kids, another episode its been something passed down in Mr Krabs family and so his mother knows it. I think there was a 3rd origin somewhere else too
>>
>>92037204
Good point OP. I mean what, are we to believe that it was some sort of a magic burger assembly station or something?
>>
>>92037204
Take it easy it's just a drawing
>>
>>92037204
how does Amazon video have S01 in 1080p?
>>
>>92037204
Why would somebody whose shirt says "Genius at work" spend all of his time watching a children's cartoon show?
>>
>>92047361
I withdraw my question
>>
>>92038915
It's a Jojo's reference.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.