[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Tintin defend Belgum from Hitler if he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1493432861178.png (1MB, 1223x880px) Image search: [Google]
1493432861178.png
1MB, 1223x880px
Why doesn't Tintin defend Belgum from Hitler if he's so good at fighting?
>>
>>92034310
>defend
>from Hitler
wut
>>
>>92034310
Because Hitler isn't the problem.
The million armed soldiers, thousands of tanks and aircraft are the problem.
>>
>>92034549
Tintin is a stealth operative. He doesn't need to worry about those. Killing Hitler could have led to a coup or something.
>>
>>92034310
Because he's a reporter, not fucking Samurai Jack. He can't kill armies single handedly or recover from grievous wounds in a matter of days.
>>
>>92034591
Dude, they tried that like four times. People close to him and at the top of the military pecking order.
If a decorated war hero with an entire conspiracy behind him can't pull it, some Belgian dude strolling onto base unarmed surely can't.
>>
File: 1493572336337.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493572336337.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>>92034610
Well then why didn't Herge write him like that? Does Herge hate Jews or something?
>>
>>92034664
To be fair, Rummel only failed because hitler essentially rolled a natural 20 on his crit-save
>>
>>92034675
You fuck! Everything in Europe is about fucking Hitler since 1933!
Why would you keep writing about him if your whole existence is knee-deep in fucking Hitler?!
>>
File: jews in tintin.jpg (78KB, 440x386px) Image search: [Google]
jews in tintin.jpg
78KB, 440x386px
>>92034675
You tell me
>>
>>92034310
>implying that tintin didn't join waffen-ss and spent the war fighting against communism on the eastern front
>implying that stories about him looking for meteorites and shit isn't just some made up bullshit that he told to the allied powers after the war in an attempt to cover up his bloody past

If you had read Tintin in the Land of Soviets you would know that Tintin is a staunch anti-communist.
>>
>>92034704
>because hitler essentially rolled a natural 20 on his crit-save
WW2 in nutshell desu.
>>
>>92034310
I played Tintins grandson in a mutants and masterminds game once, I made a little backstory for Tintin during the war. He was basically a advanced reconnaissance scout that would go far far behind enemy lines and send info to the allies through super-tech that Calculus made. He inevitably found himself doing more action spy work due to constantly running into big adventures while behind enemy lines. Snowy also got possessed by a ghost and got a stand more or less, that was even before I learned about JoJo too. Really fanficy I know.
>>
>>92035954
I can't imagine Tintin would feel at home in war, he'd probably just try and be his own third party operator during the war, taking down whatever he thought was evil at the time. Poor kid probably never recovered from the things he saw in the war and the lives he could never save.
>>
>>92034591
Assassination is hard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.