[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are kids better than adults when it comes to their choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 25218204.jpg (16KB, 400x300px)
25218204.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
Why are kids better than adults when it comes to their choice of entertainment?
>>
Adults are the ones with enough money to regularly buy comics and I doubt kids would actively seek them so I assume you're talking cartoons

Adults believe their episodic cartoons from the past don't bring substance even though theyre funny /entertaining. That said, I think serial shows are the ones that are more appealing towards more audiences, which tend to be directed towards young adults more so than kids. At this point they get the shows that are about kids becoming adults, which appeals to everyone because kids want to become adults, and adults like to remember what it was like or fantasize that they did it this way
>>
>>92027035
Yeah teen titans go i great
>>
>>92027035
They don't.
>>
>>92027035
They certainly aren't.
>>
>>92027129
> Adults don't nolstalgafag over episodic crap from the past while being pissy about anything current being a natural pregression that reflects the growth of the medium over time into an altogether more varied and complicated art form.
Nah.
>>
They really don't, kids are the reason why lazy money grubbing executives can get away with modern cartoons.
>>
Children haven't matured and therefore become poisoned by the evils of concentration, irony, and high feeling.
>>
File: 1493040545778.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1493040545778.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>92027035
OP, are you retarded? Kids are the worst when it come to entertainment.
>>
File: 1491774203671.jpg (27KB, 315x351px) Image search: [Google]
1491774203671.jpg
27KB, 315x351px
>>92027035
They aren't.
Evidence: Youtube Kids.
>>
because kids aren't old enough to browse 4chan and reach the false conclusion that contrarianism is cool
>>
>>92027035
>Why are kids better than adults when it comes to their choice of entertainment?
>>
>>92027035
I work with kids and a more accurate question is "Why do kids either have great or incredibly shit taste in entertainment?"

You know how cartoon network was airing Johnny Test like 10 years after it was cancelled on WB? Well to every kid on earth, that was a "new" show, and they fucking loved it. I kept trying to tell them all the reasons they shouldn't, but they do.

Some kids liked Steven Universe and Adventure Time but most kids dont now either because their parents told them they cant watch it or because of the shitty subject matter or because they air it sporadically.

Whats interesting is kids watch youtubers more than cartons now. They go home and just watch youtubers until bed time. I think its like having a friend with rich parents who you only hang out with so you can watch them play the newest videogames. Only difference is you dont have to put any effort towards being their friend and you can walk away at any time. Youtubers are friend substitutes for kids. Just imagine what they'll be like when they have to interact with real people.
>>
>>92027035

They are not yet tainted by this fucked-up world.
>>
>>92027921
This is /co/
>>
>>92027936
Do kids actually use YouTube Kids? Or is it just there so parents won't complain that YouTube isn't appropriate for kids?
>>
>>92027949
Adults have been watching crappy shows long before 4chan existed.
>>
>>92028013
Today's kids are fucking spoiled. YouTube didn't exist when I was a kid, and when I was a teenager, I was only allowed on the computer for a few hours a day.
>>
>>92028013
>Not allowed to watch Steven Universe or Adventure Time
>Allowed to watch YouTube unsupervised
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.