[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what, I'm sick of you people treating us GACers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 76785478367455667.png (165KB, 297x241px) Image search: [Google]
76785478367455667.png
165KB, 297x241px
You know what, I'm sick of you people treating us GACers like 3rd class citizen and shit but the action cartoon scumbags get treated to the time of the life, regardless that we're much cheaper to please and you don't need to FUCKING OUTSOURCE to a scummy ditch pot when you can get a excellent Japanese co-production for about HALF THE COST of a Korean ditched action cartoon and if we're willing to spend as much as one of those action cartoons you fap over so much *cough*Avatar*cough* not only that the production will stay in the States but it will have LEGIT FEATURE GRADE ANIMATION matching that of 40s Tex Avary & Bob Clampett but NOOOOO, you rather waste your money on something that makes Paul J. Smith look like Chuck Jones (*cough*Voltron: Legendary Defender*cough*) rather then fixing the cesspool that Bryke invented.

God you people need to learn whats right from wrong, pic related.
>>
GAC? Didn't that forum die like 10 years ago?
>>
>>92023002
It's been rebranded as IAD, but the term still exist for us toon folks.

http://www.intanibase.com/
>>
>>92022930
You should get that cough checked out. It's making you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>92023089
No, far from it.
>>
>>92023101
No really, I took the liberty of sending your tests to a doctor, and according to the results, your cough is due to throat irritation caused by attempting to swallow several male genitalia.
>>
>>92023143
Please stop lying, those coughs were a figure of speech.
>>
>>92023157
There was another figure of speech on your doctor's report. It read (and I quote) 'Medical Grade Homosexuality'.
>>
>>92023175
There is no doctor's report, stop lying Tailsposter.
>>
thanks for sharing, nerd.
>>
>>92022930
This level of autism is why I just casually watch cartoons. God forbid I become like this.
>>
>>92023839
No this is how normal people act over at GAC/IAD and it's ilk.
>>
>>92022930
Aren't you that pedophile nigga that always complains about TMS Animation?
>>
>>92024355
No.
>>
fuck off, no one cares.
>>
>>92022930
go outside and get some fresh air motherfucker
>>
>>92024355
Doesn't look like his handiwork this time.

Probably some dumbass who really doesn't understand that Japan's gotten expensive who just so happens to share a similar typing style (it's fairly common on this site).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.