[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are never going tell us who's Marceline's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

File: Marcelines_mother.png (18KB, 168x128px) Image search: [Google]
Marcelines_mother.png
18KB, 168x128px
They are never going tell us who's Marceline's mom is, are they?
>>
File: Marcelinesmomstakes.jpg (65KB, 705x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Marcelinesmomstakes.jpg
65KB, 705x1054px
Not sure if this is bait but we saw her in Stakes
>>
>>92019727

We already saw her mom during her 8 part story arc
>>
>>92019764
What the fuck did she see in Hunson?
>>
>>92019764
>>92019793
Oh, I actually forgot about that. Why did they make her black when in the family photo she's clearly grey skinned like Hudson

Still, the show is about to cum to an end and they haven't explained anything about her.
>>92019812
We'll never know. We won't see how they met, how Marceline was born etc. They could have elaborated more on that instead of all the lesbian pandering.
>>
File: 376789113c8420bcd2fcdd619dc4dd5b.jpg (204KB, 736x1130px) Image search: [Google]
376789113c8420bcd2fcdd619dc4dd5b.jpg
204KB, 736x1130px
>>92019812
Better question is, what the fuck did Hudson see in her?
>>
>>92019812
>Black
>Clearly poor
>Single
>Wound up with the child of basically satan

I don't think she saw anything in Hunson,
Either some cult straight up kidnapped and impregnated her with the anti-christ, or she agreed to it as some kind of dark deal.
>>
>>92019858
>is about to cum to an end
Freudian slip?
>>
>>92019812
The Demon Dick
>>
>>92019858
Maybe that isn't her mom, but a sibling that will never be elaborated on? Maybe Hunson or something mutated her into something inhuman?

It doesn't matter though. AT has always been shit at story since Sugar left. And it was only mediocre with Sugar.
>>
>>92019919
Of course its her mom, who else could it be?
Its Hudson, Marceline and a woman in a family photo. Don't be autistic.
>>
>>92019877
>Hudson with aviators and a mustache
>>
>>92019942
>but a sibling that will never be elaborated on?
What the fuck did you see when you read that post? And in case you forgot, >>92019764 is Marceline's mom. Lady in the picture was never explained.
>>
>>92019919
Pretty sure it's supposed to be her mom.
Also, I hate it when people suck Sugar's dick. She isn't what made AT great, and she didn't write the story outlines.
>>
>>92019967
I think its more likely the writers just forgot that family photo and made her mom black because they couldn't double check their own writing.
>>
>>92020003
What you think doesn't matter unless you've got some proof to prove that was intended to be Marceline's mom. Because at the end of the day, Marceline's mom didn't end up being the lady in the picture.
>>
>>92020003
More like some obscure background photo from many seasons ago isn't important.
>>
>>92019858
>Why did they make her black when in the family photo she's clearly grey skinned like Hudson
Do you really have to ask why they made a character black in a show that is almsot literally fueled by Tumblr? Honestly I'm surprised she isn't a transgender that was able to have a baby through some magic bullshit.
>>
>>92020103
Do we have a transgender in children's cartoons yet?
>>
>>92019877
not canon
>>
>>92020065
What kind of circular logic is that?
Are you just incapable of deductive reasoning?

Its a family photo with the father, the daughter, and a woman which has to be her mom.
They aren't just going to take a picture with some random person you autistic fuck.
>>92020089
Clearly they had something set up for that in the future, so it was important. Why else would it have been included?
>>
>>92019858
>she's clearly grey skinned like Hudson
Because they hadn't decided that Marceline was half-human at that point.
>>
File: S4_E5_Peppermint_Butler.png (51KB, 207x260px) Image search: [Google]
S4_E5_Peppermint_Butler.png
51KB, 207x260px
>>92019727
That photo is from an early episode and some minor background one at that

They either forgot or underestimated the autism of the fanbase to remember some obscure photo

Who really cares, Hunson is the interesting one in the family
>>
>>92019727
Guessing they're ants
>>
>>92020134
>Random person.
I already gave you a suggestion that instead of her mother which your autistic ass keeps insisting it was, it could've been a sibling that just never got mentioned. Again, they never said the picture was of her mom and later revealed her mom doesn't look like that. Sorry your headcanon got blown to shit.

Fact is it doesn't matter. It was a blurry fucking picture that wasn't even mentioned in the episode proper. Stop obsessing over it being her mom.
>>
>>92020124
Shezow
>>
>>92020224
That's just a boy with a superheroine identity. Unless there is something I don't know about it.
I wish more people knew Dudepow.
>>
They made her dark skinned because Marceline's voice actress isn't white and to try and sidestep the inevitable "muy whitewashing" that would spew from Tumblr, they made the mum darker skinned as well
>>
>>92020221
You're suggestion is dumb and doesn't make any sense.
Any one with more than one brain cell would come to the conclusion the woman in the picture was supposed to be her mum.

>headcannon
Its literally an observation made from a scene taken from the show itself you autistic moron???

>Fact is it doesn't matter
Fact is, you're a retard, and the writers don't keep track of what they put in the show.
>>
>>92020372
>and the writers don't keep track of what they put in the show.
You have to very autistic to think this is a big deal. At most it's an incredibly minor retcon.
>>
>>92020372
How doesn't it make sense? It makes more sense than assuming it's her mom when canonically it isn't and continuing to insist it is her mom.. You don't have any evidence from the show or the crew saying that it is her mom. You just assumed it was and when the show proved you wrong, you got assreamed.

You're an autist way too attached to your shitty headcanon made from seeing some poorly drawn background picture.
>>
>>92020484

Let me explain this to you as best as I can, since you seem to be genuinely autistic with an IQ below 80....

The family picture in question was found on Hudson's office wall. Along with other pictures. Mostly him with friends or acquaintances. Now, this implies that these photos have some sentimental value. Like any one, you would hang up pictures on your wall because they hold some emotional value or signifigance.

Are you still with me?

Now Hudson clearly loves Marceline. So it would make sense he would keep photos of her around his room on his wall. So why the fuck, would he included a picture of someone that is not relevant to him at all?

Do you get what Im saying here? He's not going to put up a picture of him his daughter and some random person he doesn't know. This woman looks just like an older Marcleine for fuck's sake.

Its his wife. Plain and simple.

Now go waddle to the mailbox and check and see if you gotten your monthly tugboat, fuck.
>>
>>92020224
that's transvestite not transgender, retard
>>
>>92020561
Autistic anon. It's been said several times that the photo could be another family member without it being his wife/Marceline's mom. Another daughter, a cousin, hell an aunt. Why do you keep ignoring this and sticking by your dead headcanon?

>This woman looks just like an older Marcleine for fuck's sake.
How do you know that's not Marceline herself? We don't know who is who beyond Hunson and we don't know when the picture was taken.

>Its his wife.
The show says its not his wife. Plain and simple. Too bad your spergy ass can't accept that.
>>
>>92020644
>It's been said several times that the photo could be another family membe
Ive never heard that. You're just pulling shit out of your ass to save face.
Prove its not Marceline's mom before the retcon.
Im waiting.
>>
>>92020644
>How do you know that's not Marceline herself?
Okay, not that guy you're arguing with, but you seriously can't be this stupid.
>>
>>92020676
you're just pulling shit out of your ass
prove it is marceline's mom
>>
>>92020733
>pulling shit out of your ass
>taken a screenshot directly from the show.
stop im gonna bust a gut
>>
>>92020733
>>92020770
Give it a rest. It probably was intended to be Marceline's mom, but since they never explicitly state so, it could easily be someone else.
>>
>>92020676
You're a blind retard anon.

>>92019919
>Maybe that isn't her mom, but a sibling that will never be elaborated on?
>>92020221
>I already gave you a suggestion that instead of her mother which your autistic ass keeps insisting it was, it could've been a sibling that just never got mentioned.

And it is on YOU to prove that was ever meant to be her mom, not me. I have the show itself saying >>92019764 is her mom. You have a dead headcanon and an assumption it was retconned. So go ahead.

>>92020702
As I said, how do you know which one is Marceline? You have 2 poorly drawn woman figures and Hunson. One has a hairstyle Marceline has worn, but the other one is clearly shorter and more childlike.
>>
>>92020816
Very well, im bored with this conversation. pretty sure this guy is legit autistic or a troll any way.
On another note, what more would have wished to be elaborated on with Marceline's past
>>
>>92020831
Anon.....do you really have trouble figuring out who is who in that picture or are you baiting...?
That other guy you argued with must have fried your brain.
>>
>>92020862
I would like to see an episode on how Marceline and Bonnie met but I doubt they will get around to that with the few episodes left.
>>
>>92020915
No other anon. I'm just acknowledging the fact that just as the show doesn't say that the 2nd girl in that picture is Marceline's mom, it also doesn't say which one is Marceline. If you want, you can try and prove why one is clearly Marceline and not the other. But I hope you're not going to use hairstyle, height, or their positions relative to Hunson.
>>
>>92020862
Hopefully we get some more insight into why Hunson wasn't around when Marceline was younger.
>>
>>92020982
but its pretty obvious the woman on the right isn't Marceline. She may look like Marci, but its not her.
Keep in mind, Marceline absolutely hates being around Hudson after he ate her fries so it wouldn't make sense for to take pictures with him like that. The only reasonable conclusion is the little girl in the picture is her, and the other woman is probably supposed to be her mom. Not trying to make fun of you, but you're being pretty obtuse about this whole thing.
>>
>>92021047
>After he ate her fries.
If it's after he ate her fries, then maybe the distance between Marcy and Hunson represents the rift in their relationship. Just because he ate her fries doesn't mean she cut all contact with him immediately and refused to ever be in an awkward picture with him. Heck, maybe its a painting and the artist wanted to symbolically portray the rift?

Your argument doesn't clearly prove the girl closer to Hunson is Marceline.
>>
>>92019812
cult virgin
>>
>>92021197
But she says in the show she hasn't talked to Hudson for thousands of years after he did that. And it makes sense with the time line since when she was a little girl she would be willing to pose for a family picture with Hudson, since it would be before he ate those fries. And if the woman in the right of the picture is Marceline like you claim, then who is the little girl? Marceline has no siblings. You would be making up headcanon at this point if you said she does.
>>
I know the comics aren't usually canon but this one seems to tie into Stakes, with Marceline killing the Moon for the first time

Simon seemed to find a way to contact Hunson and get him and Marceline to meet up
>>
>>92021265
Did she? I'm looking at a transcript of It Came from the Nightosphere and I see no mention of when she stopped talking to her dad or how long it's been since they have seen or talked to each other. I don't know what other episode would mention this and it definitely wasn't the episode with Ash raiding Marcy's memories. Again, nothing says she can't be in an awkward photo or be drawn in an awkward drawing.

Who the other girl is doesn't matter though I don't recall them ever saying Marcy had no other siblings. Could just be a random other family member. But again, doesn't matter. My main point is we don't know which one is Marceline. You just have conjecture for who it could be, but I can make conjecture justifying Marcy being the other girl.
>>
>>92021430
The comics aren't canon because the TV crew pays no attention to them or interacts with the comic artists. They get vaguely approved by Penn, but then he goes and approves whatever contradictory shit the TV crew does.
>>
>>92021452
Well unless you can provide some proof that Marceline has another sibling, then im afraid your claims is just another head canon you made up on the spot. That other anon has made some good points though it makes sense that it would be her mom. It's not a big deal. That picture is just proof the show's writing is very inconsistent. Don't let these kinds of things upset you m8.
>>
>>92021522
I don't need to prove that Marceline has another sibling. I said before that it can be any other family member. A cousin, a niece, an aunt. What we know for a fact is that it isn't her mom and if you want to argue retcon, you're going to have to prove that it was ever in the cards for the 2nd girl in the pic (whichever girl you prefer) to be the mom. Otherwise, you're the one making headcanon.

I don't really care who the other girl is. Just setting the record straight that it isn't Marcy's mommy.
>>
>>92021615
Well if you don't care, then why are you angry about it and still debating people? Calm down, its not that big of a deal. Im not even that anon you were arguing with before.
>>
>>92019877
> I'll repost this in every AT thread, no one will ever know
>>
>>92021615
Lol prove that its not her mom then.

Im sure you can find a "family member" who matches that description lol dumbfuck. Or maybe they are BOTH Marceline lolololol

Just get out, you're ruining my thread with your autism.
>>
>>92021646
Anon. I said I don't care about who in particular that girl is. Not that I don't care about this debate. Not that I'd call it a debate since you and the other anon have failed at proving your points.
>>
File: gynHFiq.jpg (138KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gynHFiq.jpg
138KB, 666x1024px
>>92021666
You got the wrong guy, Jack
I do post another comic page in a lot of AT threads though
Pic related
>>
>>92021703
>Lol prove that its not her mom then.
Remember >>92019764 ? That's Marceline's mom as stated by the show. She looks like neither girl in that picture. Do you have anything else to add or will you insist on your dead headcanons?
>>
>>92021711
Well, to be honest you haven't done much either except just making up excuses as to why it's 100% can't be her mom. Why is that such an impossibility? I know that its no longer the case but the thing is its what she was before the retcon. That's what you are not acknowledging. But anyway, this is dumb you can believe whatever you want. She can be Finn's mom for all I care.
>>
>>92021761
That's her before the retcon dingus. Prove the lady in the photo wasn't her before that episode was even thought of.

You're the one making up dumb theories like its marceline and a sibling like some sperg just because you got btfo.
>>
>>92021615
>>92021703
ATProfag.exe has crashed
>>
>>92021781
If you're going to argue that the girl is her mom, you need proof. And the fact is neither the show or the crew have confirmed or even implied that girl was ever meant to be Marceline's mom. It's all assumptions on yours and OP's end that she was the mom and got retconned out. And as long as they are just assumptions and headcanons, I see no reason to acknowledge them.

>>92021824
>retcon retcon retcon.
You need to prove there was ever retcon before I have to prove anything. Learn how to debate dear anon instead of raging impotently.
>>
>>92021883
Sorry you lost our little back and forth long time ago.

Marceline doesn't have any "siblings", but she has a mom. That much is 100% true.The woman in the family picture was her mother before they decided to changer her. Not some long lost brother or some other autistic shit you came up with as a desperate attempt to win the argument. Just Hudson, Marceline, and her Mommy.

End of discussion. Just take the L and move on with your sad life. You can't win em all.
>>
>>92021883
I got one question for you, just out of curiosity

Why would Hunson have a photo of him, a women and Marceline if it wasn't his wife?

I think common sense would dictate that it was a small photo in the background very early on when they were still trying to figure everything out and that the animators didn't really care what colour the mum's skin colour or hair length was and they incorrectly assumed that common sense would say that it's a family photo of Dad, Mum and Marceline
>>
>>92021883
But you're doing the exact same thing claiming that the little girl is not Marceline and is her sister or something? That is head canon. Marceline has no siblings. Your argument is severely flawed. Im done trying to reason with you, you're an idiot.
>>
>>92021946
I already brought this up to him, his answer was its another "family member" lol
>>
File: giphy.gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
528KB, 480x270px
>>92021883
Go outside and get some exercise, son.
>>
>>92021921
>Marceline doesn't have any "siblings"
Source? Though I've already mentioned it can be any family member instead of specifically a sibling. What matters is that it isn't her mom as shown by the show itself.
>The woman in the family picture was her mother before they decided to changer her.
Prove that she was ever intended to be her mom. A quote from the show, a quote from the staff. ANYTHING anon.

Repeatedly insisting that's her mom when the show says it isn't and saying there is a retcon without proof is not winning you a debate.

>>92021946
It has Marceline in it and Hunson loves Marcy. That's reason enough to have the picture. Again, the other girl doesn't matter. The show showed that by never bringing her up.
>>92021954
Saying the other girl is Marcy's mom is headcanon that has been shot dead. Saying the other girl is any other sort of family is headcanon that has some validity since the show doesn't outright kill the idea.
>>92022026
The perfect picture for OP and his following unable to handle the show not agreeing with them.
>>
>>92022053
>source?
That's your job buddy. Youre the one that claimed that she has siblings in the first place.
>>
>>92022053
>This logic

I was just watching this unfold but man, you got some backwards ass thinking going on there
>>
>>92022053
Aw fuck I know who this is. You're that same autist that goes into AT threads and when you get proven wrong in something, you derail the entire thing into these austic nonsensical shitflings where everyone tries to reason with you. You really should get a tripcode so I can properly filter your ass.
>>
>>92022053
>Prove that she was ever intended to be her mom.
Come on, it's pretty clear to me that that was the intent. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>92022078
I don't understand why you're so hung up on them specifically being her siblings when you should be hung up on the fact that the show says it isn't her mom. Again, it doesn't matter who the other girl is.

>>92022084
Is it really backwards when the show itself agrees with me and the anons here can't bring anything to prove their point instead of resorting to ad hominem and regurgitating dead arguments?
>>
>>92022084
>>92022126
>>92022134
Just ignore him and he'll scurry back into the darkness with his tail between his legs
>>
>>92022126
I haven't been in an AT thread all year. Wrong guy buddy.

>>92022134
It's not even clear which one is supposed to be Marcy, let alone that either of them is supposed to be her mom (which the show says she isn't).
>>
>>92022143
You're feigning ignorance in an attempt to save face. Its a pretty classic method of debating where no one can reach an impasse. You're just being obtuse for the sake of not admitting you're wrong about this particular thing. Its pretty obvious that woman is her mom, m8. Its not a big deal at all, so why are you so bothered by it?
>>
>>92022167
>It's not even clear which one is supposed to be Marcy
Considering there is no one else that looks like her in the show, who else could it be? You're retarded.
>>
>>92022190
>>92022204
IGNORE HIM. HE GENUINELY HAS ASPERGERS HE WILL NOT STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE UNTIL HE GETS THE LAST WORD
>>
>>92022190
It seems you're the one bothered by the fact that you can't prove the girl was ever meant to be her mom and instead try and pretend it was so obvious when in the end, it was just a poorly rendered background picture where the only clearly identifiable character is Hunson.

>>92022204
So you're arguing it's the girl on the right with the Marceline hair while >>92021047 here argues that can't be Marceline. You two should sort that out.
>>
File: 1493642992635.jpg (129KB, 1000x506px) Image search: [Google]
1493642992635.jpg
129KB, 1000x506px
This thread is hopeless.
>>
>>92022247
You're clearly upset about all this m8. Waaay more than I am. Ive just said its not a big deal. Just relax, its not that serious. Take a deep breathe and stretch.
>>
>>92022281
Thread's question was answered with the first post
>>
>>92022302
Projecting is not a good look anon. If anyone needs to calm down, its OP.
>>
>>92022281
Let's talk about neat things in the show instead.
I find it interesting how they made the original Ice King a bird because of how Simon flies with his beard.
>>
>>92022331
You spent like half the thread arguing with several different people. I've just calmly been adding my two cents. Just relax man
>>
File: 1453389586022.jpg (41KB, 570x526px) Image search: [Google]
1453389586022.jpg
41KB, 570x526px
>>92022222
>wasted quints
>>
>>92022356
That says more about the people's mood than mine. Especially since they all failed to defeat such a simple point and chimped out.

Why do you think I'm not relaxed? You're the only one talking to me and all the other guys made embarassments of themselves. I feel dandy considering it's almost 4 in the afternoon.
>>
>>92022430
All the stuff you typed earlier was pretty embarassing m8. Just next time remember to count to 10 or something before you make a fool of yourself
>>
>>92022430
>4 in the afternoon
Fuck Iceland
>>
>>92020970
I want an episode on what the heck the case of the purloined egg was about.
>>
>>92022503
That would be Australia, which explains it even more.
>>
>>92022486
That's what I'm talking about with your projecting. You're telling me to calm down when you're clearly the upset one. I bet you added more than 2 cents to this farce. Heck, you might even be OP samefagging. But it doesn't matter. In the end, my argument still stands and neither you or anyone else in this thread can dismantle it since if you could, you would've done so already rather than talk about my mood.
>>
>>92022562
Nah, not OP and not really upset. Just taking the piss out of someone who's obviously high strung about AT. Just relax m8, it will all be alright. Cheers
>>
>>92022589
>Not really upset.
And yet you're still talking to me projecting feelings of being upset. You say cheers, but I bet you'll still respond again about needing to calm down. If you haven't noticed, the argument is done (in my favor). All that's left is your projection.

Course if you are sincere with your cheers, than sure. Cheerio.
>>
>>92022631
No projecting at all, since im chill as ice.
You really need to calm down though, its not healthy.
>>
>>92022653
We're on 4chan anon. Being healthy is the least of our concerns. Though poorly projecting your feelings several posts after losing a debate is still not a good look.

Can't you post some Adventure Time pictures of you being chill? This is boring.
>>
>>92022709
the debate is over. you lost it a long time ago. Everyone including OP is gone. Its just you and me now. Just let it go. Calm down, obsessing over it is going to give you an ulcer. Im trying to help you out.
>>
which one of you nigs has that image collage of all the outfits PB and Marcy have worn over the seasons?
>>
>>92022742
Naw. Pretty sure I won considering OP and friends couldn't get past my one argument. Seeing as you for whatever reason agree with OP and friends, want to explain yourself? Who knows, maybe you might actually be able to prove there was a retcon?

Or you could keep embarrassing yourself with this projection charade while going nu-uh. Doesn't really matter.
>>
>>92019858
She's not black. It's just the lighting.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.