[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long would the League of Villains last in the Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0960.png (342KB, 322x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.png
342KB, 322x500px
How long would the League of Villains last in the Marvel or DC universes?
>>
>>92018805
Depends. Did they pissed Luthor or Dr Doom?
>>
>>92018805
What is this from? Looks nice.
>>
Not long in either. Assuming they don't get turned into gag characters for Spider-Man or Flash. They'd get shot up by one of the more edgy heroes.
>>
>>92018985
Superior Foes of Spiderman and the League of Villains. Sounds fun.
>>
DC- Depends on if the stronger supers get involved.
Marvel- Pretty far when you consider that getting powers in that comic is kinda like the x-gene.
>>
>>92018964
That hero academy thing I think.
>>
>>92019123
Nah. Hero Academia is more like Marvel's Earth X, but without the cosmic shit.
>>
>>92018985
Sensei could probably wreck some shit in Marvel
>>
>>92018805
Barring the big bad that can steal every power not much.
Without him, the League's most dangerous guys are the ones who can kill people by touching them, but touching is the key word
>>
>>92019241
Noumu would make for pains in the ass
>>
>>92019240
>Sensei in DC
>tries to steal Superman and Martian Manhunter's Quirks
>Sensei: Why isn't this working
>Superman: Oh, we don't technically have powers, we're just naturally like this
>J'onn cracks his knuckles
>>
Toga could be a decent villain for Spider-man one of the street level heroes

All together depending on whose writing them I could see them being on hydra/ legion of doom level

I could see Tomaru Getting to be a hight tire villain on his own if he does end up getting AfO
>>
File: IMG_1182.jpg (263KB, 688x1526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1182.jpg
263KB, 688x1526px
I think they'd be out of their element given all the aliens and supernatural entities stomping around both universes. Magic, man.
>>
If they appear in Japan then they can make real progress
>>
I like the muscle dude
>>
File: my hero academia.jpg (269KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
my hero academia.jpg
269KB, 1200x877px
>>92021994
My Hero Academia's got some great character designs.
>>
Does co like this manga, it's pretty great imo
>>
>>92023423
The guy with the hands is, the rest are pretty lame or generic.
>>
>>92019437
Thats one of the things that bugs me often actually- in all the "oh no all the heroes are depowered" stories, it shouldnt effect things like Aquaman, Superman, Manhunter. Of course, it always does because the writers cant resist Batwank
>>
>>92024263
plus the dude with gauntlets because those are always cool
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.