[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know I don't get why people say DC hates Superbro. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3809295-1.jpg (757KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3809295-1.jpg
757KB, 1249x1920px
You know I don't get why people say DC hates Superbro. If they really hated him, they could have just revealed he was some fake imposter or something and write in Superdad as the real deal. But no, they went through the trouble of Superman Reborn which revealed him as half of Superman and merged him with Superdad and carried over some of his stories. Doesn't seem like hate to me
>>
>>92007205
If they didn't hate him they would have just let him be and do other stuff. Why effectively remove him from existence? RIP
>>
>>92007205
Only super bro fans still upset are the ones that shipped him with WW, the rest of us don't mind the merge
>>
>>92007296
They didnt.
>>
>>92007330
How? He's fused with "the real Superman" now. We'll never see him again.
>>
>>92007444

No that means you see him every month
>>
>>92007444
>What is Convergence establishing that fragments of timelines can be "stored".
>What is the greater Multiverse hinted at the end of Convergence, where it's not just the reformatted 52 Earths.
>What is the Cosmic Treadmill. If Flash and Bats can travel to Flashpoint!Earth, what makes anyone think they can't visit other timelines?

I'm still thinking Hypertime exists too, for this very reason.
>>
>>92007525
That's like saying I get to see Nail every time Picollo is on screen. No bro, he's gone for good.

>>92007594
Even if this is true, I doubt they'll bring back Superbro in any significant way.
>>
>>92007444
Ye he fused into the real Superman what he was always meant to be.
>>
>>92008137
>Ye
"Yes"
>>
>>92007796
>That's like saying I get to see Nail every time Picollo is on screen. No bro, he's gone for good.
That's like saying Superman Red died when he merged back with Blue in the 90s. This is no different both Superbro and Superdad are parts of the real true Superman neither ceased to exist they just became complete.
>>
>>92007296
If they really hated him, they could have just kept him dead revealed he was a clone or something and never bring him up again. Instead they validated him as Superman and kept some of his stories.
>>
>>92007320
I know. I love both Superbro and Superdad and I think merging them was definitely the best option plus it puts an end to all the "Not muh Superman" arguments
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.