[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 15 seconds to explain why you're not going to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: opus.jpg (212KB, 960x687px) Image search: [Google]
opus.jpg
212KB, 960x687px
You have 15 seconds to explain why you're not going to buy the complete run of Bloom County (and some other stuff by Berkley Breathed) on Humble Bundle for $15
>>
OP here, remember to adjust how much you're giving to which organisation, else you'll just be giving most of it to IDW
>>
>>92002828
What's the point of this strip? Is it poking fun at Rowling?
>>
Because I already have most of the physical copies. If you haven't read BC though, you totally should, in my opinion it's the second greatest comic strip ever made behind Calvin and Hobbes.
>>
>>92002828
Do they ship overseas?
>>
>>92002828
It's the most political strip next to Doonesbury, and politics doesn't entertain me.
>>
There's this whole arc in Bloom County where they put Donald Trump's brain into Bill the Cat's body that's really weirdly relevant again.
>>
>>92004339
It's all digital copies
>>
>>92002828

I find this crap so funny.

Korra is such a rolemodel for the LGBT community, guys! We're such strong supporters of the community that we're going to wait until the very last second of our canceled show to even hit at her non-hetero status! How brave we are!

What I don't get is why LGBT folks *swallow* this half-hearted endorsement. Thats all it takes for you to be happy, that final hint? Demand more than this as what you're getting is played like chumps.
>>
>>92004082
Why ask the question if you already know the answer?
>>
>>92006354
Because the gay people who are also normal fucking human beings couldn't care less and the ones whining over social media are just trying to get attention.
>>
>>92002828

is it digital?
I don't read digital
>>
>>92006587
You're reading digital right now.
>>
>>92006596
I have my mom print out every thread I read.
>>
>>92006726
I know, she told me last night
>>
>>92003071
I can understand that with indie games, because that's going to the developers, but fucking hell...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.