[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the board vote them and Danny out when Danny alone has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How does the board vote them and Danny out when Danny alone has a controlling stake in the company?
>>
to create a dire situation where it doesn't affect Danny in any way
10/10 writing
>>
>>92002735
Might be a clause built into the contract if the two prior heads of the company were deemed unfit to "steer the ship" so to speak.
>>
>>92002735
Marvel thinks their audience is nothing but retards that will watch anything they put out ... and they're right
>>
This show was dumb
>>
>>92002735
That actually can happen depending on the company bylaws themselves.
It's kinda like a senate or parliament declaring a leader "unfit to rule" because his policies are damaging to the country; as soon as it's written in that you're seceding power to a group of people (as making the company public effectively is doing) they often find ways of changing rules in their favor.
Votes of "no confidence" happen sometimes in situations like that.
>>
>>92003093
Thanks for the info, I don't know much about board politics. But the show still could have benefit from actually establishing that.
>>
>>92003123
Well, I mean, Danny and the brother were both absent from the company doing shady shit, the sister was falling apart trying to keep everything together, and it didn't help matters that when they were presented with the idea of being let go from the company both of the siblings were fine with it at some point during the process.
It really was less of a take over and more the three of them giving it away.
>>
>>92003205

Just damaging a companies public interest and breaking agreements when they sign fiduciary agreements when they take the position would be enough to call for a vote for removal from most large companies.

That thing where danny accepting public liability without informing the board would have sacked him in real world by mid-season of the show.
>>
>>92002735

Yeah, they fucked that up. If they'd made Danny the largest single shareholder with something like 5 or 10% of the company (which would be quite realistic, even generous for a company that size) it would make sense, but they wrote him as having a controlling vote, a literal majority of the company. Once you establish that, even a unanimous vote of no confidence from the rest of the board is meaningless because they represent only a combined 49% of Rand - and of course they didn't have Ward or Joy in on the vote either, so it's not even that.
>>
>>92004291
They can literally replace them with a new board at the next shareholders meeting, buying Danny alone out would break the company financially.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.