[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Take arrogant space royalty >Make them act like they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Inhumans.jpg (130KB, 840x501px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans.jpg
130KB, 840x501px
>Take arrogant space royalty
>Make them act like they're an oppressed minority

BRAVO MARVEL
>>
>>92000717
Where is Blackbolt in comics currently?
>>
>space royalty

It's true.

Marvel has totally obscured the fact that originally they spent ages in seclusion in a hidden city on earth.

They just moved to the moon at one point.
>>
>>92001076
Jail where he belongs
>>
>>92001418
I don't keep up with Marvel.
Is he legit in prison right now?
Did someone finally getting around to punishing him for ripping a hole in the universe? Or is he in jail for a different crime.
>>
File: 1474875868662.jpg (43KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474875868662.jpg
43KB, 240x240px
>>92000717
>royal family
>acting like oppressed minority

That didn't happen at all.
>>
>>92001076
getting cucked by Human Torch I think
>>
>>92001111
Actually they moved out into space TWICE. WotK was just the most memorable. But there was a also a time in the late 90s when they were having adventures in space.
>>
>>92002671
>late 90s
That's when they came back to earth
the Inhumans were on the moon from 82 to around 95. They were back on the moon by 2000 well before WoK.
>>
>>92001521
The comic hasn't come out yet, but it seems like he might be in jail for the "blow hole in reality while trying to forcibly mutate the entire galaxy" thing
>>
>>92000717
>Take arrogant space royalty
>Make them act like they're an oppressed minority
WE
>>
Is there anyone that actually gives a shit about the Inhumans?
>>
>>92002915
A lot of people used to before marvel made them discount x-men.
>>
>>92002915
I enjoy Black Bolt on his own, but couldn't care less about the rest of the gang
>>
>>92002915
I like them
>>
>>92001521
>Is he legit in prison right now?
yes, cosmic prison
>Did someone finally getting around to punishing him for ripping a hole in the universe?
seems like it
>>
File: CPS_WoK_06_023.jpg (921KB, 1280x1933px) Image search: [Google]
CPS_WoK_06_023.jpg
921KB, 1280x1933px
>>92001521
War of Kings was 8 years ago. Almost all the current writing staff are petrified of anything prior to the past 12 months.
>>
>"B-b-but you guys they're just like the X-Men, they're oppressed and everything!"
>"Look, they've even got this cool cocoon transformation thingie where they all look the same but get super powers!"
>"What do you mean that's not how it used to work? You think we don't know our own characters!"
>"Look at how much the other superheroes love these guys, doesn't that make you love them too?"
>"WELL! Then look at this, the mean ol' X-Men are trying to destroy the Inhumans sacred cloud! That's something you can root for the Inhumans about right?"
"Well, yeah it is killing Mutants, but they can live in Limbo or space. Plus the Inhumans need this cloud in order to keep producing more Inhumans!"
"Y-you remembered that Inhumans are born through regular means, and that the cloud just gives them their powers? Well fuck you! Scott Summers did something that made him worse than Hitler!"
>"WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THEM?! WE KEEP PUTTING THEM IN EVERYTHING AND SHITTING ON THE X-MEN! WHY?!"
>"Fine, the X-men meanies win and the sacred cloud is destroyed, but we're gonna' act like the Inhumans would've totally done that all along if the X-Men had just asked, and completely ignore the fact that they killed Cyclops the last time he destroyed a cloud."
>"You're welcome!"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.