[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It took 50 years, but we finally got an actor whose Riddler performance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: riddler gotham.jpg (73KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
riddler gotham.jpg
73KB, 612x380px
It took 50 years, but we finally got an actor whose Riddler performance could rival Frank Gorshin, thank fucking God.
>>
>>91999467
really now? Gotham was pretty unwatchable from the start but it'd be nice if it found its footing
>>
>>91999624
His episode was pretty good Anon.
>>
>>91999624
>Gotham was pretty unwatchable from the start

Spotted the retard.
>>
>>91999640
cool i'll watch it
>>
File: Riddler.png (940KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler.png
940KB, 1280x716px
>>91999467
he's really fun to watch
>>
>>91999467
How is Season 3? Enjoyed Season 1 and Season 2, but the whole "monsters" shit Season 3 started off with kind of made me stop watching.
>>
Watching episode 15 now. What's going on with the pill thing?
>>
>>91999840

Season 3 is more on Jerome but Bruce knows how to fight in this season.
>>
>>91999467
it was a good idea to focus on him as a strategist and make the riddles more of a quirk, at least for now. He has had one major riddle crime so I could see them doing more on that going forward
>>
>>91999655
The first season was good but he has a point, the show had serious flaws from the start.
>>
>>91999820
I would have liked a brighter green bowler (is that the right word?) but I guess I will take what I can get.
>>
>>91999840
That gets dropped a few episodes in.
>>
>>91999840
Fish fucks off after the first 3 episodes to set up Penguin mayor. Shame because she takes Strange away with her
>>
I haven't finished watching the first half of the season yet (I'm currently at the Barns getting imprisoned episode), but I fucking hate what they've done to Penguin. He was one of the best things in the entire show, a combination of egoitistical goals, respect for his family name and just plain autism.
Then they go and make him an obsessive yandere cuck for Riddler. The show is clearly trying to balance between Cobblepot being a villain and between him being sympathetic, but right now he's simply acting like a giant asshole, am I supposed to sympathize with him just because he's gay now? This is such an obvious fucking bait for SJWs and yaoi fangirls.
Granted, that did allow Nygma to grow as a character, I really liked how he managed to hold himself back from killing the girl, but since she was killed anyway, I have a feeling this was just added for cheap drama.
>>
>>91999467
He kinda feels like the Joker to me.
>>
>>92001992
You just have a problem with him being gay.
>>
>>92001803
They're both coming back.
>>
>>92002123
I know, and I can't wait for muh Firefly waifu
>>
>>92002075
No, if they introduced a girl in the plot and he was lusting over her and doing stupid things because of that, that would be just as bad of a character derailment, except SJWs wouldn't make up excuses for it.
>>
>>91999467
When does S3 start again?
>>
>>92000075
He's had 2 major riddles crimes. We had an episode in season 2 that was Gordon solving 60s Batman-esque capers.
>>
>>92002184
Last week senpai.
>>92001992
I can agree with you, I think they were throwing it in there to see how the fans would react, but last week there appears to be indication that everything is back on track. "I just realized, I have someone I need to kill!"
>>
>>92002414
Yeah, the midseason finale had Penguin even realizing he loved Riddler in an emotional sense, rather than a romantic one.
>>
>>91999840
Season 3 is focusing on the Court of Owls Show is pretty good,I binged watch it over the weekend, Nygma is probably the best character in the show and I'm glad Fox became a regular he's also quite good.
>>
>>92002437

good to know the backpedaled out of that shit, might pick up the show again sometime later
>>
File: flash gotham 1429727463789.jpg (953KB, 819x1279px) Image search: [Google]
flash gotham 1429727463789.jpg
953KB, 819x1279px
>>91999467
>Batman show without Batman
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>92002414
thanks desu.
>>
>>92004458
Right? I thought this show was supposed to be pitched as a police procedural staring a young Jim Gordan.
Oh well, Batman has always been the least interesting part of his own books anyway.
>>
>>92002437
It was romantic, but I think he just doesn't care about gender.
>>
>>92004731
This is why I watch it, I did no expect anything grand and awesome. So I'm pleasenypy suprised at some parts like this last episode. And disappointed in others. (Jerome)
>>
>>92004811
Am I the only one who wish Barbara dies, jesus christ what a whore, she leaves Jim even tho he risked his life to save her and then goes to sleep with Montoya, then when she tries to go back to Jim she realizes she's too late and goes insane. Holy fuck.
>>
>>92004841
>Am I the only one who wish Barbara dies
At this point? Yeah.

No one really cares about whether she dies anymore. She's a crazy bisexual crime mistress now.
>>
>>92004841
I wish Barbara dies because her actress is trying to be charismatic but is always cringeworthy and MUH STRONG WOMYN. Same for Galavan's sister who is so much of a non-character I don't even remember her name.
>>
>>92002075
>it's an "anon thinks criticisms can be brushed aside because of a characters sexuality" episode
go back
>>
>>92004866
Anon says it well >>92004872 She's so annoying and doesn't bring anything to the plot besides wanting to fuck Jim, I hate how they're pushing for her to be a mafioso, I do like Butch tho, hope he gets good things in life.
>>
>>92004931
I don't mind it much. She's just sort of around now.
>>
>>92004952
Maybe I'm just bias about her because I never liked the character, I do love Nygmas character and his little quirks like how he forged the letter of Officer Dickface and inserted the letters of his name. What do you guys think the Glass owl was projecting? My guess it might be the location of their nazi gold or something close to that.
>>
>>91999820

So in the context of the show did they explain why he wears green? All I remember was there as a big green neon sign next to his house.
>>
>>92004458

I think the idea was "hey, wouldn't it be neat having a detective show in a noir-ish and stylized setting?"

But everybody took it as "hey, why did they strip half the elements out of Batman."
>>
File: JohnAstinRiddler.jpg (185KB, 736x1030px) Image search: [Google]
JohnAstinRiddler.jpg
185KB, 736x1030px
>>91999467
Obvious you're not a fan of John Astin Riddler...
>>
>>91999624
First season was monster/case of the week episodic crap

From there on they were just following what everyone was doing in the city and it got AMAZING
>>
>>92004458
See, you say this, but this would actually be great. Imagine an "Almost Got 'im", "Gotham Underground", "Gotham Central" kind of show that was just the denizens of Gotham interacting, without the baggage of having to tell everybody's origin in a "new and interesting interpretation", and that had Batman as a looming, shadowy figure, like he is to everybody in Gotham outside the members of the Batfamily, instead of having to show the "MY PARENTS ARE DEAAAAD" story for the millionth time.

I disliked Gotham right off the bat (no pun intended), so I'm biased. I thought the first few episodes were shit and had no interest in continuing, but it annoys me the most because it's such a waste of potential.

These stories of a competent Riddler adaption and a hot Poison Ivy intrigue me, but I hear they're giving more focus to the Joker, so it's basically gone to the well every Batman adaption does.
>>
>>92010488
>We will never get a show where the main characters are normal policemen and to-hire henchmen with bigger name actors being occasional guest stars as Gotham's supervillains and Bruce Wayne (not Batman)
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.