[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bobby Hill's father is Bill >Joseph's father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>Bobby Hill's father is Bill

>Joseph's father is John Redcorn

>Connie's father isn't Kahn but Min's affair partner

>Boomhauer has an illegitimate son

King of the fuck hill I tell you what.
>>
File: 1485658222371.jpg (194KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485658222371.jpg
194KB, 480x478px
>>91991079
>>
I'm surprised and impressed that you didn't use the internets favorite word here. Cuck of the hill just comes to mind so quickly
>>
>>91991205
I did but autocorrect is a bitch.
>>
File: this atomizes peg hill.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
this atomizes peg hill.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>91991079
>Dale sees conspiracies everywhere but is oblivious to his own cucking
BRAVO JUDGE
>>
>>91991079
>Connie's father isn't Kahn but Min's affair partner
Que?
>>
>>91991079
>Bobbys dad is bill

No
>>
>>91991079
>>Bobby Hill's father is Cotton
fixd
>>
>>91991638
Loving eyes can never see.
>>
>>91994131
This actually makes more sense
>>
>>91991660
in the episode with mihn's dad he said Connie and mihn would have been better off if mihn had married this one guy. Connie then says something like "if mom married that guy then I wouldn't be here". mihns dad said "oh is that what your parents told you..." which could be taken as him implying that Kahn was not her dad. it really was more of him shit talking kahns masculinity
>>
>>91991638
The head cannon i cling to is that dale knew all along ,and he was father figure cucking Redcorn back.
>>
>>91991079
more like kuck of the hill
>>
>>91994131
>imagining cotton and peggy fucking

please no.
>>
>>91991079
>Bill had, at any point, sex with Peggy
Get out of here Dauterive.
>>
File: I'm fine.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
I'm fine.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>91991638
Maybe that's why he's a conspiracy nut?
>see my child born
>realize he's obviously not mine
>panic internally
>pretend to be oblivious
>everyone around me is pretending as well
>realize if they're not being honest to me about this, then what else are they hiding?
>realize everything is a lie
>cry
>>
>>91991638
Dale is retarded though and is oblivious to many things that goes on BECAUSE he's a conspiracy nut. He's more willing to believe that his son is an alien or his dad is a government agent that slept with his wife rather than the more mundane explanations that his wife cheated on him or his dad is gay.
>>
Do you think Nancy would ever sink so low to sleep with Bill?
>>
Bill, stop posting on 4chan.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x330px
>>91991638
>Dale has DNA test results in his file cabinet of everyone on rainy street plus probably more
>he never compared his DNA test with Joseph's or redcorn's but compared Joseph to that random kid of the woman Bill was dating on a hunch
>He saw they shared a parent and assumed it was himself without cross comparing them with his own
>>
>>91995886
That would explain why he never makes any permanent, lasting changes to make his wife's life easier.
>>
Peggy may be an idiot, but even she has standards.
>>
>>91996998
Peggy has standards? If hank wasn't as reliable as he is she would have fucked Bill immediately in the hopes she got pregnant again to keep a man.
>>
>>91996998
>>91997204
Peggy has unrealistically high standards for herself, like when she entered herself in that beauty pageant or believed her employer (Telenovela star) wanted to have an affair.
>>
>>91997300
That's not having standards friend that's having delusions it's a completely different thing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.