[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was....kinda shit. Seriously why did half this movie feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
That was....kinda shit.

Seriously why did half this movie feel like a College Humor skit?
>>
The only shit here is your taste my dude.
>>
>>91989747
People with shit taste will love this movie though. It's flashy, loud, and quippy.
>>
too many low brow jokes too often
>>
>>91989655
Oh sheesh y'all! T'was a shieeeet!
>>
Too many silly jokes for my liking. The movie as a whole was enjoyable but the humour fell flat most of the time.

Also trash panda is an internet meme that Star Lord shouldn't be aware of.
>>
>>91989977
>too many ----- ---- jokes --- -----

ftfy
>>
>>91989779
Man, you make me glad I'm a normie.
>>
>>91989747
Shill more
>>
>>91989655
probably because you went into it with a 4chan filter instead of a "let's try to enjoy this and not view everything through the lens of internet culture" filter.
>>
>>91990590
Oh okay. I'll put my Reddit filter on next time.
>>
>>91990590
or maybe JUST MAYBE it was predictable, formulaic, hacky, corny, and all around mediocre?

Just maybe.
>>
>>91990590
kys family
>>
>>91990635
Holy shit! Rekt.
>>
>>91989655
One thread:
>It's great!

This thread:
>It's shit!

/co/, unbiased, honest, FAIR and accurate reviews.
>>
I enjoyed it more than I didn't, but I really felt like a lot of the jokes either missed the mark or were ran into the ground.

Gunn needs to find somebody to punch-up the dialogue a little in the sequel.
>>
>>91990590
The absolute state of your life.
>>
>>91990590
Fuck off
>>
>>91990666
have you actually seen the movie or are you just letting your memories of seeing the same buzzwords over and over again on a daily basis seep into your mind and make the pre-mature decision for you?
>>
>>91990635
>reddit and 4chan are the entirety of internet

world is a bigger place than memes, hombre. its cute you think it revolves around you and your computer screen, though. :)
>>
>>91991239
>>91991288
Just leave the thread. You got BTFO so hard you might as well just slit your fat throat.
>>
>>91991239
Well there hasn't been a good MCU movie in almost 10 years (Iron Man) so I doubt they'd finally break their losing streak with this one.
>>
File: R80IbXQ.jpg (1MB, 1200x1753px) Image search: [Google]
R80IbXQ.jpg
1MB, 1200x1753px
>>91989655
>boy I sure do hate fun
>>
>>91991415
Why are you in every thread that criticizes MCU movies?

How much does Disney pay you?
>>
>>91991415
>Fun

Kill yourself.
>>
>>91991350
>what are opinions

Wow this board really is a trash heap
>>
>>91989779
>quippy
Go post a thread on Snyder you /tv/fag
>>
>>91992414
>can't handle people having different opinions than him
>>
>>91992644
Kill yourself, fatass. Watchmen was Snyder's only good capeshit. Quips ruined MoS and BvS.
>>
NOOO DON'T MAKE FUN OF GOT 2!!!!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.