[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry but this movie was fucking awful. >Called a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: justice league they say.jpg (131KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
justice league they say.jpg
131KB, 800x1200px
I'm sorry but this movie was fucking awful.
>Called a Justice League movie
>Sold as a Batman movie
>Justice League has 2 minutes of screentime
>Batman does fuckall
Now, those two items alone usually wouldn't be a problem for me. I'm all for branching out and giving other heroes time to shine. After all, why does the Justice League need to have all the fun? The problem is when you call it a Justice League movie and sell Batman as a main character and then neither of those things happen. It would have been better if they called it "Constantine and Zatana" or "Constantine: Road to Destiny" or whatever. But that's not the only thing. It gets worse.
>All that exposition
>All those forced character moments
>Trying to make us feel for characters we've had no time to bond with
All around shit. I can't feel bad for anyone here because, as far as the movie is concerned, we don't know them. Anybody who suffered lasting consequences was given only a few minutes of screen time (with the exception of Jason, but even he fell flat as a character) so none of these moments have any impact. Speaking of, the house being brought back at the end? Really? Either leave it destroyed or don't destroy it at all. Having it brought back at the end of the movie was fucking stupid.
>>
Having Batman on the cover and the words Justice League written on it too were the only ways that movie was gonna sell, anon.

casuals dont give a shit about constantine, zatanna, or deadman.
>>
>>91983531
>All those forced character moments
Like what? I really cant remember any.
>>
>>91983531

You ....do realise there was a comic series (not a very good one but still), called Justice League Dark?.... nobody with half a brain thought superman was going to be in this movie.

The weirdest part is them just cramming batman in for no reason
>>
>>91983531
>It would have been better if they called it "Constantine and Zatana" or "Constantine: Road to Destiny" or whatever.
Yeah but you normie scum won't buy anything that doesn't have fucking Batman on the cover.
>>
>>91983531
Holy ignorance, Batman!

How do you cope with being this normie?
>>
>>91983531
Well they wanted people to buy it.
>>
>>91983531
>Called a Justice League movie
>Justice League has 2 minutes of screentime
this pissed me off SO MUCH

WHY PUT THEM IN THE TITLE IF THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE IN THE FRACKING MOVIE?!
>>
>>91985315
It's called Justice League DARK you imbecile.

Do you know what Justice League DARK is?
>>
>>91985368
>complain that dc had to call it justice league because normies won't buy anything without them
>complain that normies dont know what the justice league dark is
The mental gymnastics of you people.
>>
What pisses me off is the fact it's a DC movie about and no fucking Dr Fate!
>>Is this magic? We should get Constantine.
Fuck this movie.
>>
Justice League Dark is a specific team. You are just dumb.

This is like watching Suicide Squad and being mad that Suicide Squad characters are in the movie.
>>
>>91985480
>>91983531
Justice League Dark is a team.

Its not the regular Justice League, its composed of magic users.

How are you this fucking dumb.
>>
>>91985616
Want to know how I know you didn't read the thread?
>>
>>91985940
>>>
>>
>>91985616
And exactly how does that defeat any of the points made in the OP?
>>
>>91988263
It defeats the entire part about him bitching that its called a Justice League movie.
>>
>hyperbole the post

Christ, it wasn't a good movie, but it wasn't awful. It was painfully mediocre.
>>
>>91988598
No, it really was bad. I also forgot to mention the dubstep. What the FUCK was that about? Almost everything about it was terrible. Admittedly, the animation was good for a nu52 movie.
>>
>>91985616
Why aren't magic users allowed in the normal justice league?
>>
>>91988811
Dirty Fucking WIZZIES get out GET OUT.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.