[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/, quick question. I need an endgame big bad boss, for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Super derp.png (709KB, 1083x708px)
Super derp.png
709KB, 1083x708px
Hey /co/, quick question. I need an endgame big bad boss, for my players to fight in a DC tabletop game I'm running.

Who are some of the strongest villains in DC? I need a serious heavy hitter for them to face.
>>
Imperiex, Darkseid, Mongul, Anti-Monitor
>>
>>91982137

Editorial.
>>
>>91982137
Well, Darkseid, Doomsday and Brainiac come to mind. Mongul if you want it a bit easier, Anti-Monitor if you want to go insane.
>>
Darksied
Trigon
Black Adam
Brainiac
Doomsday
Mongul
Parallax
Eclipso
An evil Superman
Nekron
Anti-Monitor

Pick one.
>>
>>91982137
Bizarro could be an interesting choice as well as alternate-reality evil WonderWoman/Superman. Also, Black Adam.
>>
what kind of scale are we looking for?
>>
Solaris
>>
>>91982137
The Gentry.
>>
>>91982137
If you want to surprise them, use Manchester Black or the whole fucking ELITE.
>>
>>91982137
Shaggy Man
>>
Easy mode:

Mongul
Doomsday

Normal:

Black Adam
Evil Supes

Hard:

Darksied
Brainiac

Insane:

Trigon
Eclipso
Nekron
Parallax
>>
Justice Lords
>>
Hard but beatable - Brainiac

Hard and nigh-impossible - Darkseid

LOL - Mr. Mxyzptlk
>>
>>91982137

If you're willing to put in the extra effort, how about your player's character's Earth-3 counterparts?
>>
>>91982773
>The game learns how you play
>Puts them all into E3 versions

How would you react?
>>
>>91982137
How are you running a DC tabletop game and don't know the heavy hitters of that universe?
>>
>>91982439
I would put Darkseid way way above the rest on the "insane" level. Even just a fragment of Darkseid (the one we saw in the new 52 JL origin) gave the entire JL a run for their money.
>>
Maybe MAZAHS if you want someone a little more obscure?
>>
>>91982137
Just make it Grant Morrison.
>>
>>91982439
>>91983099
The thing about Darkseid and the other New Gods is that whether they come down to our realm of being or we go there (usually but not always via boom tube), the ones traveling are being scaled down or up to match the realm.

That's why the heroes can fight them, typically, even though they're literal gods.

If OP wants real hard mode, he should put his players up against an unscaled Darkseid.
>>
>>91982137
go wild, Doomsday possesed by Brainiac
>>
>>91984257
He wanted a big bad, not fucking impossible to beat.
>>
>>91982137
Empty Hand.
>>
>>91982137
Trigon.
>>
>>91982137
Have it be Goku.
>>
>>91984435
Superman wins.
>>
>>91982960
why was the question ignored
>>
>>91982230
7 years ago I'd of laughed as if this were a joke...

Now I'd welcome it as an epic hypercrisis story. What horrors lie beyond the source wall? An audience of dopamine vampires who extract joy from the suffering of DC superheroes? An audience who only allow the forces of good to win as long as they're suffering in the process? All heroes stem from tragedy.
>>
>>91985657

Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
>>
Zach Snyder
>>
>>91982213

One of these things is not like the others
>>
>>91982137

Starbreaker;
Lady Styx;
Extant;
Superboy Prime;
Time Trapper;
Yuga Khan;
Gog (the original);
Fernus, the Burning;
Neron;
Nekron, lord of the Unliving;
and the original Anti-Monitor.
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 585x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 585x251px
We are
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.