[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-why didn't she bring the whole cult with her? -how did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: mum.jpg (13KB, 289x297px) Image search: [Google]
mum.jpg
13KB, 289x297px
-why didn't she bring the whole cult with her?
-how did she know where to find them?
-why did she need to birth 7 daughters? shit son, with how Ashi handled that army she could've just raised one Super daughter.
-why didn't she install some kind of kill switch in her girls incase something like this were to happen?

these these are the questions, Mr. Genndy.
>>
>>91981703
I wonder how loose her tuna was after giving birth 7 times.
>>
>>91981755
At least her body stayed in good shape, most women go to hell after 1
>>
>>91981755
You can always plunder her booty, instead.
>>
>>91981703
didn't the girls kill a bunch of the cult as part of their training
>>
File: nothing to see here.jpg (163KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to see here.jpg
163KB, 1281x720px
>>91981834
>>
>>91981703

I'm pretty sure the girls end up killing the entire cult except for her right before they leave to kill Jack.

Armies aren't exactly known for stealth, so she probably heard word and tagged along with them.

We don't know if she herself chose the number of daughters she could have.

They don't really have any magic, beyond the whole weapon summoning thing.
>>
>>91981703
Better question, where is the half-man half-ape that fathered those septuplets?
>>
>>91981703
>-why didn't she bring the whole cult with her
If the first episode is anything to go by the Sisters probably killed most of them during training exercises.
>-how did she know where to find them
A nearly naked Tarzan looking dude and Chinkerbell were seen flying on a giant bird, they aren't really that hard to follow when you're actually trying, unlike Aku.
>-why did she need to birth 7 daughters? shit son, with how Ashi handled that army she could've just raised one Super daughter.Jack has shown himself Adept at fighting armies of mooks and 1v1ing champions. The Ones with the most success at stopping him were usually small kill teams of skilled individuals
>-why didn't she install some kind of kill switch in her girls incase something like this were to happen?
Nigga this cult was low tech as fuck. They were using bow and arrow for fucks sake.
>>
>>91981703
>why didn't she bring the whole cult with her?
The daughters killed quite a few of them. Who knows if their were any other good fighters left.
I have no idea how she found where they were, I guess she just tracked them down when they were taking too long to come back. The whole part with mother was rushed, but the episode was still pretty cool in my book.
>>
File: extrathicc.jpg (32KB, 757x648px)
extrathicc.jpg
32KB, 757x648px
>>91981996
>>91981963
>>91981888
>>91981840
>they killed them
even her? ;_;
>>
>>91982062

ESPECIALLY her.
>>
>>91982062
EXTRA DEAD
>>
File: IMG_2488.gif (383KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2488.gif
383KB, 500x375px
>>91982062
RIP buff Aku Cultist. You were too pure and thicc for this world.
>>
>>91981703
>why did she need to birth 7 daughters? shit son, with how Ashi handled that army she could've just raised one Super daughter.
But they weren't being raised to contend with armies, they were raised to contend with Samurai Jack, which if the series has shown us anything, is a much more formidable task. Even then, the 7 of them weren't able to do it, though they got as close as anyone. I wasn't too surprised that she was able to beat the snot out of that legion of NOTorcs, given the challenge they gave to the man who faces armies like that before breakfast.
>>
File: robokek.jpg (36KB, 357x405px) Image search: [Google]
robokek.jpg
36KB, 357x405px
>>91981963
>Chinkerbell
>>
>>91982062
Probably took pleasure in killing that one.
>>
>>91981703
>muh nitpicking
>>
Because Genndy's a hack. Duh.
>>
>>91981703

Next time, before asking questions about a TV show, you should ask yourself "will adding this idea make things better?"

For all of your suggestions, the answer is "no." It's logical using in-universe logic that the mom would want to bring her own cult fighters with her. But that wouldn't improve the story. What would happen is Ashi would kill a few extra people and the story would be the same. Adding extra random fights just to be logical is a pretty shit way to try to write a story.

>-why did she need to birth 7 daughters?

In-universe: Why do you think she *chose* to have seven? They were all born at the same time, that'd mean they were septuplets and not something she consciously decided to have.
Story-wise: Because otherwise Jack wouldn't get the murder guilt arc and also because Jack fighting a team of fighters is a totally different display than Jack fighting one fighter.

>-why didn't she install some kind of kill switch in her girls incase something like this were to happen?

So she implants a remote controlled explosive in their bodies, then what? She uses it, Ashi dies, and? That doesn't really take the story anywhere.

>-how did she know where to find them?

Who cares? She had someone watching them the whole time, she was personally watching them the whole time, she got a tip from other Aku loyal agents in the area, etc. They don't need to tell you which it was because it's irrelevant and doesn't add anything to the story.
>>
>>91981703
So... Who is the mother?
>>
Upset we didn't get to see her face. I wanted to see how Ashi will look in twenty years.
>>
>>91981703
>these these are the questions, Mr. Genndy.
Yes, and they are all incredibly stupid.
>>
>you will never hit that
>>
>>91983407
Agree with all this
>>91983701
But this is the one thing i actually did want to see desu. Her face. If you need some bs about how it would "improve the story" it could could cause Ashi to reflect on what she could have been, and be proud of what she has develeoped into (her mother's face representing Ashi's 'past self')
>>
>>91981703
If we'd seen her bathe after having 7 kids I'd be more into her...but nope, pop em out and clothes back on and go to work. Same with the girls.
>>
>>91983490
No one
She is herself and not anyone else
>>
File: IMG_4942.jpg (138KB, 1118x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4942.jpg
138KB, 1118x1118px
>all these plebs mad that she never showed her face

She was literally a plot device to set up the daughters. Nobody exists in universe that would have made her identity worth knowing.
>>
>>91984322

Who exactly were they expecting her mother to be? That one fucking alien waitress from episode 2? Oh god, what a fucking reveal that would be.
>>
>>91981703
-who the fuck bred with this crazy bitch?

Did she send EXTRA THICC to kidnap some Asian dude to rape him?
>>
>>91984367
>that one fucking alien waitress

There are people who think that the tiny shadow lady was her
>>
>>91981703
>-why didn't she bring the whole cult with her?

The daughters killed all their warriors during graduation.

>-how did she know where to find them?

She's a sorceress and it was established she was scrying Ashi.

>-why did she need to birth 7 daughters? shit son, with how Ashi handled that army she could've just raised one Super daughter.

Apparently not, since 7 wasn't enough against prep time Jack.

They're not a techno-cult, so brain bombs apparently never came up.
>>
>>91981703
>"I WILL DEAL WITH THIS SAMURAI SCUM - MYSELF!" *cough, cough*
>>
>>91983701
>Upset we didn't get to see her face.
she is alive
>>
I thought it was just Ashi confronting her inner demons as a parallel to Jack. I mean we did see hallucinations of her mother several times so it would make sense
>>
Why the fuck does she hate Jack so much that she would spend all these years running a cult and training her daughters to kill him?
>>
>>91985074
>Why the fuck does she hate Jack so much
Because she worships Aku, who hates Jack, and Jack wants to kill Aku. How is that so hard to figure out?
>>
>>91985023
Yeah, come to think of it, we don't see the mother's body when Jack's conscious.
>>
File: 1488505801468.jpg (117KB, 564x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488505801468.jpg
117KB, 564x499px
>shows up out of nowhere
>no build up
>gets offed super fast
This is just terrible. I was really hoping for a fatal four way but nope. This season should have been much longer instead rushing to try and tie up the loose ends at the last sec.
>>
>>91985282
Because her body missed the cliff after she was hit with the arrow
>>
>>91981755
labial runes, laddie
>>
>>91981703
-because they're all either dead or not up to the task, only 7 besides the leader were trained to perfection
-she was probably tracking the samurai for awhile
-because Jack is that good, and in the end even that wasn't enough
-I actually thought she might've, but I guess they don't have that kind of technology for humans in that world. I guess she just assumed she would take them out herself if something like that happened.
>>
>>91985294
>implying she's dead
>>
>>91985227
Cults are always 31 flavors of raw batshit insanity.
>>
>>91985375
I like your thinking
>>
>>91983407
>. What would happen is Ashi would kill a few extra people and the story would be the same

I have to disagree here, Ashi fighting a hoard of her old cult before eventually going on to battle her mother, the 'head' of the cult, would have been thematically a MUCH more powerful scene than her fighting a bunch of mooks. We know nothing of these guys, how strong they are or weak, they have no connection to Jack(either being a previous foe from the old series or having a particular scene with him prior), they have no connection to Ashi(having no prior meeting or reason for meeting) or even just a unique look(they're literally just orcs, whoopee), and they have no connection to the overarching story than just some fodder for an ultimately hollow action set piece.

Ashi tearing down the members of the cult who shaped her into this would make for a much more interesting dynamic when she ultimately achieves victory and adding in dramatic irony that these cults who brutalized her for her entire life ultimately find her beyond them. The overall aesthetic of hordes of those cultists on the side of the cliff would have been a much more striking image than the boring army we got and it would perfectly explain why Ashi could beat them, she had done exactly that before, she was trained to do exactly that, and after tearing down her 'organization' she ultimately stands at the final boss of it all, and defeats her in combat.

It would have added so much more just to switch out the nameless mooks for the already established warriors.
>>
>>91985375
I'd honestly be surprised if she wasn't.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.