[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is chasing them? Was the cell from the promo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: episode 8.png (636KB, 1616x956px) Image search: [Google]
episode 8.png
636KB, 1616x956px
What do you think is chasing them?
Was the cell from the promo inhabited by some prisoner who got killed by the monster or did the monster itself live in there?
If so, is it some sort of mutated/corrupted human?
The only enemies Jack was outclassed by so far were the Ultrabots, the Imakandi, the Minions of Set, and the Guardian. That Totoro creature, while not a Jack's enemy, was also shown to be very powerful.
What else could scare him and Ashi so much that they have to run for their lives?
>>
here's the promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwIGlc-jd3Y
>>
>>91976817
>Totoro
Don't use names not actually in the show, I had to go and look that up.
>>
File: red jack.png (346KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
red jack.png
346KB, 1280x720px
>>91976882
>Don't use names not actually in the show,
That creature didn't even have a name.
>I had to go and look that up.
Oh boy, what a tragedy. I made an anonymous person on the Internet waste their oh so precious time and look something up. Damn.
I'm not here to spoonfeed your lazy ass, you stupid, self-centered cockmongler, I'm here to discuss things with people who actually watched the series.
>>
>>91977271
I watched the series and had no clue WHICH creature you were talking about just because you decided to make an obscure reference like that.
Have fun not getting a response from me, looks like you aren't getting one from anyone else either.
>>
>>91976817
My guess is it's some sort of send-up of Alien and Predator in one creature.
>>
>>91977320
Bruh he's already got two responses from you ayy lamo
>>
File: autism.jpg (8KB, 290x164px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
8KB, 290x164px
>>91977320
>>
A creature made out of pure filler.
>>
>>91976817
>what do you think is chasing them?

(((((Them)))))

It's probably gonna be a cute animal or some shit. Classic cartoon network plot narrative.

>the thing you fear was only your fear
>>
>>91976880
>4k60fps
>can't even encode the video without frame blending

I hate these fucking assholes who advertise 24fps 8bit video as "60fps 10bit" or some other bullshit and can't even encode the video properly.
>>
>>91977357
Not on what he wanted, which is kinda the point.
>>
File: canvas.png (348KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
348KB, 854x480px
>>91977435
forgot pic
>>
>>91976817
They won't see it until the end of the episode. They'll be cornered and ready to die when finally
Ay finally found ya, ow hav ya been Jack. Got yourself a lad now too.
>>
>>91977320
>obscure reference
Fucking seriously? Even total normies know Totoro.
Everyone on /co/ was calling that thing Totoro for several weeks now.
As much as I dislike using outdated ebin 4chin catchphrases: lurk more, faggot. Otherwise you can fuck off right back to plebbit, tumblr or whatever other safespace gayhole you crawled out from.
>>91977435
>>91977462
Yeah, this shit looks weird.
>>91977406
>>91977504
What about this spooky screeching though?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.