[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post a series that deserve something more than just dropping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 5019922-jl3001_cv8.jpg (1MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
5019922-jl3001_cv8.jpg
1MB, 1987x3056px
ITT we post a series that deserve something more than just dropping without decent ending
>>
>>91976149
This was a thousand times better than A-Force, desu senpai
>>
File: Sinestro.jpg (622KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Sinestro.jpg
622KB, 1041x1600px
>>91976149
>>91976164
I stopped reading it when they killed off
Hal and Barry
Atleast it gave us this page.
>>
>>91976149
Eh, that series was basically crashing and burning by the time they replaced the initial league and had so many characters around things basically moved.
>>
>>91976164
It was a lot of fun to read and Howard Porter covers and panels were amazing IMO
>>
>>91976149
I like the Porter art. The premise and the shock deaths were shit, however.
>>
Why did it get such a change up towards the end though?
>>
>>91978385
Gif den got bored
>>
>>91978385
He knew it was getting cancelled
>>
>>91978507
At a time when both of the big two were actively trolling their core demographic.
>>
>>91976149

So whose keeping tabs on Giffen these days? All his books are connected and it's all converging in Blue Beetle. It's amazing to me how the guy has his own little continuity going and almost nobody notices or cares.
>>
>>91976164
that's a really low bar anon

>>91976181
yeah I quit reading after they killed off half the cast

JMD should have reined Keith in more on that one
>>
>>91979281
I think they just let him do whatever he wants at this point desu as long as it doesn't affect main continuity much

I guess he pulled DeMatteis in on the last couple Blue Beetle issues though
>>
>>91979326
Hal and Barry were the only one of the "clones" who weren't fuck ups, so they were the only ones I actually cared for. I'd be okay if Hal died from the abuse of the emerald power and not just some one awful one shot that didnt give justice to the character just so they can make an all chick league, shame 3k was pretty interesting.
>>
>>91979499
I liked most of them but Hal was my favorite and Tiny Hal was the cutest thing ever

it probably would have been better if they'd killed the dudes off in an actual fight or something rather than all of them getting curbstomped but I still probably would have sreading
>>
>>91979357
Should've pulled him in from the first issue. Due to the crap start the series is pretty much confirmed as dead.
>>
>>91979538
Eh could not care for Supes and Bruce, they were gigantic assholes. Hal cemented the series to me when the Red head girl said Hal would die if he kept using the emerald energy and Hal replied he'd die for his friends, I thought id be annoyed at Tiny Hal but it was pretty great.
>>
>>91979551
Yeah it was off to a really rough start

>>91979621
I liked douchebag Superman because he was slowly learning not to be a douche

I didn't think they'd leave Hal tiny for the whole series but they did, it was great
>>
>>91979784
It was really good, had great moments like showing Ice and Fire again, did not expect that but then the charm it had didn't go well for 3001. On the fence however of Etrigan beheading Darkseid and keeping in in a jar and Fire talking about Etrigans gigantic spiky dick
>>
>>91979551
Giffen really needs to have a cowriter on all of his books, JMD, Didio, anyone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.