[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't you watch boring serious live action shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Trix_Rabbit.png (111KB, 378x385px) Image search: [Google]
Trix_Rabbit.png
111KB, 378x385px
Why can't you watch boring serious live action shows like normal adults?
>>
File: sad_raven_by_princebrianmay19.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad_raven_by_princebrianmay19.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>was at a family reunion
>all my aunts and uncles were talking about shows I never watched and real life stuff
>just said nothing and listened for a while, then changed into my swimming trunks and jumped in the pool
>splashed around with two of their 10 year old kids
>one of them mentions Teen Titans
>Oh you like Teen Titans? Hey kid who's your favorite mine's Raven how bout that racism episode who do you think Red X is say did you know Slade was voiced by Hellboy no seriously kid Raven is the best how bout that ending though?!

Be right back, killing myself.
>>
>>91959866
Friends and The Office lel sew funny Steve Carell and Jennifer Anniston are SOOO FUNNY bazinga SHELDON COOPER
>>
File: Audie Murphy.jpg (47KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
Audie Murphy.jpg
47KB, 333x499px
>>91959208
That's what news and war documentaries are for. Serious and untrue together is just silly.
>>
>>91959208
>implying anyone on /co/ is an adult
>>
>>91959208
Why face reality when I can lose myself in my childhood. Life is too short to have monochromatic tastes... i'm here to enjoy it all.
>>
>>91959208
I watched True Detective last year, that's got me buffered for a while.

I'll get around to watching Stranger Things in a month or so
>>
File: YMAL_KeyArt-APB.png (84KB, 492x250px) Image search: [Google]
YMAL_KeyArt-APB.png
84KB, 492x250px
Started watching APB on Hulu, but I'm not sure if that counts because this show is pretty much "What if Tony Stark had only a TV budget?"
>>
>>91959866
>Teen Titans
What version?
>>
>>91959866
I have a lot of chemistry with 10 year olds. I would work with them, except I would probably be accused of being a pedophile.

If one of them misbehaved, I would join and and encourage them to destroy stuff and rebel!
>>
>>91959866
I might have to stop frequenting this board lest I lose my social skills
>>
>>91959208
Characterization and character design usually. Love me some monster dudes.

some 3dpd shows I actually got into were Twin Peaks and Brooklyn 99.
>>
>>91959866
They were probably talking about Teen Titans Go!
>>
>>91959866
>Oh you like Teen Titans? Hey kid who's your favorite mine's Raven how bout that racism episode who do you think Red X is say did you know Slade was voiced by Hellboy no seriously kid Raven is the best how bout that ending though?!
I have the same problem, but fortunately it makes me a superwriter when it comes to writing child characters ;)
Too bad I don't have any other skills.
>>
>>91962819
>except I would probably be accused of being a pedophile

Dude, if you aren't into kids then you aren't into kids. Don't let paranoia hold you back from a potential career.
>>
>>91963783
Sounds like you just need to catch up on dem Netflix origionals.
>>
Most cartoons are pretty boring too though unless you're adding films into the mix as well.
>>
>>91960771
fifth post best post
>>
>>91964460
You didn't read the spoiler ;)
>>
File: 1491490105034.jpg (114KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491490105034.jpg
114KB, 640x360px
Why would I do that when I could watch cool, fun live action shows?
>>
>>91960175
Hey, Fuck off. Friends actually is funny.
>>
Wait, do people here not like live action stuff also?
>>
>>91964984
They're genrally really awful and dull. I don't want to be entertained by boring real people, I want something that isn't in reality. Animation also looks better and is more inspired.
>>
File: 1493266540695.png (29KB, 500x143px) Image search: [Google]
1493266540695.png
29KB, 500x143px
Watch both, some things cant be replicated in animation and vice versa. if you only pick one you're limiting yourself.
>>
>>91965549
>some things cant be replicated in animation
Yes they can, literally everything done in live action could be done in animation.
>>
>>91964854
Wow that's wrong
>>
>>91965367
Is this bait? I really hope so, because I refuse to believe /co/ is this autistic and delusional
>>
>>91965718
anon...
>>
>>91959208
Why don't you go to rehab for your cereal addiction, you long-eared faggot?
>>
>>91959866
I wish I was a 10 year old again, but with the intelligence of an adult so I can still be superior to other 10 year olds.
>>
just watched The Lost Room and loved it. would make a great comic, or animated series.
>>
>>91959208
Normal adults don't exists
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.