[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this happens in this movies, will it have less of an impact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If this happens in this movies, will it have less of an impact on the general populace now that they've seen Vision do it?
>>
>>91956380
Beta Ray Bill lifted Mjolnir before Cap in the comics.
>>
>>91956380
Cap was close to do it in Ultron so, not that much
>>
File: HAIL HYDRA WORTHY.png (364KB, 540x545px) Image search: [Google]
HAIL HYDRA WORTHY.png
364KB, 540x545px
>>
>>91956380
Nothing compared to how much Spencer has ruined it.
>>
I think they're going to have Black Widow lift it. It's Joss Whedon 101. They also tested the water in the Age of Ultron comic with her lifting it in a What If comic.
>>
>>91959444
Whedon left, bruh. The Russos are making Avengers 3 and 4.
>>
>>91959444
Whedon is DCEU now m8
>>
>>91959349
Fuck you Spencer made it Awesome Supreme leader Herr rogers is da best
>>
>>91956380
No, since Cap couldn't do it before it'll make it better when he can do it the next time.
>>
>>91959622
>Fuck you Spencer made it Awesome
Nick, you're drunk. Go home.
>>
>>91960413
> Everyone that doesn't agree with me is Nick Spencer

Your a retard
>>
Mew Mew is kill
>>
>>91959323
>>91959349
What did I miss?
>>
>>91961742
Don't ask. Just trust me, ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>91961742
>>91961962

I must know as well
>>
>>91961742
>>91961994
Supreme Leader Herr Rogers Reveals himself to be hydra to the other heroes. Peter jokes. Miles feels a weight off his shoulders cause him killing supreme leader is now justified. Jane foster gets too shook to the point where she drops Mew Mew or it jumps outta her hands. Steve Picks it up and his hydra
allies fight the heroes
>>
>>91962505
I knew about most of those, but

> Jane foster gets too shook to the point where she drops Mew Mew or it jumps outta her hands. Steve Picks it up and his hydra

I'm sorry what. Was this leaked or did it happened in an recent issue of something? I don't remember it in either Secret Empire 0 or the last Steve Rogers issue.
>>
>>91962671
its suppose to happen in the FCBD issue we don't know how exactly it happens its vague at best until we see the full leak/ issue
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.