[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't anyone tell me about these two? Best couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 4dAlUdt.jpg (81KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
4dAlUdt.jpg
81KB, 960x957px
Why didn't anyone tell me about these two?

Best couple in Avatar.
>>
>>91955569
>Why didn't anyone tell me
You've gotta understand
it came right after a point that was highly contentious ( i liked it, but I understand why people thought it was ludicrous. I mean they DID fight an Eva)
and right before the final scene, which ruined the entire series.
it's like when you have an orgasm and then immediately a charley horse in your leg because you were flexing your foot so hard while jackin' it. you kinda forget about the orgasm.
>>
>>91955569
It was super forced and cringy, even more so than Korra and Asami hooking up. The self-absorbed genius millionaire immediately and suddenly realizes he was in fact in love with his lackey he always treated like shit after a stern talking to.
>>
>>91955569
Yeah, I loved these two together.
As the other anon said, it got eclipsed by all the bullshit in the finale, and Korrasami.

>>91955673
>which ruined the entire series.
That's pretty sad if Korrasami ruined it for you. There are far bigger problems with LoK.
>>
>go to Paheal
>not one picture of Zhu Li having sex with Ben Grimm
>Nor one of her being fingered by The Addams' Family's faithful handyman, or more appropriately sucking one of his fingers
cmon guys, do I have to do this?
>>
>>91955836
>There are far bigger problems with LoK.
there really aren't,, but it was reallllly annoying defending the show for 4 seasons and then that happens. it's like when people shit on you for having rockin' awesome metal hair your whole life then you take the wrong medication and it falls out
>>
>>91955675
Yeah now matter how quirky and funny they were having the second to last scene of the series be about them is stupid. It was just a sign of how by the end Bryke didn't care about the Krew.
>>
>>91955675
dude fuck you, they were the best characters
and it was nice seeing a woman able to be subservient to a man and still totally have the entire situation competently in hand like a boss, which she was. she just wasn't 'the boss'. and THAT IS OKAY. that's how it usually is in a traditional couple.
>>
>>91955569
>varrick was the best part of book 2

>became the worst part of book 3

Sigghhh
>>
>>91955966
I don't know how you can say Zhu Li was a good character. She had zero personality up until they got caught by Kuvira.

Varrick is annoying and basically stole what should have been Asami's role in the series but he's at least funny to watch.
>>
>>91956003
only if you read it as them actually trying to make him a bad guy, rather than clearly you were never supposed to believe he was guilty. and you werent.
>>
>>91956011
>zero personality
just because she wasn't constantly screaming at people doesn't mean she wasn't basically the Marcie of this show's Peanuts.

why would asami have ever had a role in the series? she was a non-character for 90% of it.
ohhh wait, I think I get what's wrong with you now
>>
>>91956072
>why would asami have ever had a role in the series? she was a non-character for 90% of it.
Yeah, that's the problem, they already had a rich CEO who was supposed to be a mechanical genius but for some reason never used her unless she was kissing someone or crying.

>ohhh wait, I think I get what's wrong with you now
I think Asami is wasted space personified but it's still stupid how she got shafted partially because of Varrick.
>>
>>91956032
>That week and a half we thought varrick was a master of keikaku and was in league with vatuu and

Such squandered potential
>>
>>91955569
So is /co/ able to discuss the whole Korra and Asami hookup at the end finally?

Personally it felt forced.
>>
>>91956494
It was.

Asami is just such a non character it angers me she will be rmebered more then any other character in the show besodes korra
>>
>>91956494
Yeah I don't know where you've been but we've had tons of threads about your line of thinking.

The comic is apparently leaking and the artist is begging people not to read it and to buy it, and I feel kinda bad just kidding, fuck off Bryke + Koh, I'm getting my canon kissing and them I'm dropping that shit in the trash.
>>
>everyone shits on Mako
>Bolin gets Opal
>this douche gets a girl
>Korra screws off to spirit world with slut
Makos best waifu is loneliness :(
>>
>>91956494
I think if they had done more subtly it would've been fine, but the whole big walk to the portal was way too much for the comparatively little build up.
>>
File: 1484091015543.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1484091015543.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>>91956558
>the leaked page has Korra talking about how Asami was the only one who really understood her

Where the hell was that bitch and her amazing amount of empathy during the first two books then?

I'm annoyed they're using the comic to retcon shit instead of just admitting Korra and Asami are still figuring things out like they said it was going to be.
>>
File: 1412385633567.png (185KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1412385633567.png
185KB, 500x510px
>>91956623
By the end of the series Mako's too good for the series, anyway, which is saying something.
>>
>>91956656
Her saying that is such shit. Tenzin was there for her through fucking everything and loved her like a daughter. Despite how she acted in front of his kids. Despite her disobedience. God I can't stand how badly she misunderstands things
>>
File: tumblr_nkya06RlAt1rwzraoo1_1280.jpg (554KB, 1227x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkya06RlAt1rwzraoo1_1280.jpg
554KB, 1227x799px
>>91956623
Wu can be Mako's waifu
>>
>>91956623
Mako is gonna get some of that sweet cougar tail
>>
>>91956882
I still can't believe they pulled the amnsesia trope just to continue the love triangle
>>
>>91956882
It's stupid because Korra KNOWS how much Tenzin has been there for her, she acknowledges it in pretty much every book. Their relationship was arguably the most important one. But I guess because Tenzin isn't young bisexual woman it doesn't count.
>>
>>91956964
Plus what did Asami do? Write to her? She was only responding to Korra writing to her first. You know damn well that Mako, Bolin, Tenzin, hell Jinora or any of the other people in her life who genuinely cared for her, they all would have responded and been there for her.

It's like Korra didn't realize she only opened up to Asami. It wasn't that Asami was the only one there for her it was that Asami was the only person Korra allowed to be there for her
>>
>>91956894
/fa/ sucks
>>
>>91956964
I want to know what everyone's reaction was to them just bailing on the party. Considering everything has happened to Korra to just have her disappear with Asami with no explanation to the spirit world. Fuck they probably thought some new random antagonist had kidnapped her again
>>
>>91956894
Ill rephrase it.
>Makos forced to be alone or magically becomes gay
Terrible
>>
>>91957020
Actually everyone wrote to Korra first and she only responded to Asami. I think it was pretty stupid that during those three years none of her friends, not even her fucking love interest, made an effort to go visit her.
>>
>>91957077
Unless the leaks said otherwise I'm gonna assume they told someone.
>>
>>91957053
/fa/ has been shit for a long time
>>
>>91955902
Korrasami was very poorly developed but it didn't break anything. Book 2 was actually a mess narratively.
>>
>>91957100
>I think it was pretty stupid that during those three years none of her friends, not even her fucking love interest, made an effort to go visit her.
Chalk it up to bad writing that things that don't make sense end up happening just because. It's a tradition of this show and will continue with the comic.
>>
>>91957100
Didn't she purposely never tell them where she was? There was nothing they could do but write to her.

Wait hold the phone, how the fuck were they writing to her if she was wandering around and hiding from the world?
>>
>>91957158
I mean they could have fixed it by Asami asking if she and the guys could visit in her letter or having Tenzin ask when he came to visit. It's just really weird that these fledgling feeling's Asami had for Korra lasted three years when they never saw each other and Korra upped and disappeared for six months afterwards.
>>
>>91957164
>Wait hold the phone, how the fuck were they writing to her if she was wandering around and hiding from the world?
They weren't, Korra only wrote to her parents when she was wandering to make it look like she was in Republic City. At least that's how it was in the show, the comics could retcon that so she was writing Asami too. And remember this was only for six months, Korra was at the South Pole for two and a half years.

Actually considering how tiny the planet is and how quickly the characters can get around it's a wonder they didn't realize Korra was missing sooner.
>>
>>91957164
>Didn't she purposely never tell them where she was? There was nothing they could do but write to her.
They knew she was at the South Pole for 2.5 years. She hadn't left to go back to the URN yet for two and a half years.

The errors come in from how Korra would write to her parents telling them she made it back okay and they never write back to her addressed to Tenzin's island to say they got her letter saying she's "okay back in Republic City" or bother to call or go to visit. The same applies to how the others writing to her stop for the half year she was wandering about the Earth Kingdom.
>>
>>91957298
Everyone had a very busy six months apparently.
>>
>>91957298
>>91957264
That's really disappointing. I mean isn't the whole point of a retcon to undo the stupid mistakes you made? Why the hell would you retcon and make more mistakes?

I use to think highly of the creators
>>
>>91957421
>Why the hell would you retcon and make more mistakes?
They're trying to make it look like Korrasami was always planned even though Asami might as well not exist in the first two books.
>>
>>91957077
The bigger problem is after major political upheval now is when they decide tongo vacation?
>>
File: 1418761170332.png (114KB, 467x554px) Image search: [Google]
1418761170332.png
114KB, 467x554px
>>91957960
>Earth Kingdom is probably going to dissolve into Civil War
>there will likely be a refugee crisis in both countries
>someone is literally trying to build an amusement park over ground zero in Republic City
>"I DON'T UNDERSTAND, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?"
>>
>>91955675
There's plenty of evidence to suggest he really cared for her, especially in the last season. After she left, he wouldn't stop talking about her with Bolin.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.