[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if he wants to be successful then why doesn't he just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Plankton_by_wombat7500-d417kmu.png (245KB, 1600x2140px) Image search: [Google]
Plankton_by_wombat7500-d417kmu.png
245KB, 1600x2140px
>if he wants to be successful then why doesn't he just stop selling fish guts? Or sell his inventions, i mean he's a goddamn scientist.
>>
You are theorizing about a cartoon with zero continuity and lore?

Really? That is just sad
>>
File: not important but interesting.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
not important but interesting.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Fun fact, in the Japanese dub of Spongebob Squarepants, Plankton is a little loli.
>>
He wants to compete with Krabs in fast food because of a quarrel years ago.
Petty as fuck
>>
His desire isn't to be successful, he just thinks it is. His obsession with stealing the Krabby Patty formula is so deeply ingrained into his psyche, that it subconsciously the only thing he has to live for. If he ever succeeded, he would lose all meaning in his life.
Krabs knows this and plays off protecting the formula so hard as purely a business-related endeavor, but in reality he just wants to ensure that Plankton doesn't fall into the deepest depths of depression and potentially end his own life.
The episode where he used Pearl to scare Plankton is not canon.
>>
Learn to greentext before making threads, Jesus Christ
>>
>>91949639
It's supposed to be a joke about being incredibly smart but being unable to see the larger picture.
>>
>Plankton
McDonald's.

>Krabs
>Wendy's

Fight me.
>>
>>91949697
https://youtu.be/Ke9r-ldeX6g

This doesn't sound like a loli to me.
>>
>>91949639
Why should he? He seems to have a shit ton of money, when you consider that he has a restaurant which doesn't get a single customer and really never got one for decades. He propably already invented and sold something, the Chum Bucket is propably just his lab which he turned into a Restaurant because Krabs opening the KK next to him just reminded him about the whole Krappy Patty thing he used to do with Krabs.
>>
File: Puc.gif (999KB, 304x231px) Image search: [Google]
Puc.gif
999KB, 304x231px
>>91949965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn9DHojq1ic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhIxn2qmS2s
>>
>>91949697
Wait, what?
>>
>>91949932
McDonald's is more successful than and not envious of Wendy's.
>>
>>91949932
What are you basing these comparisons on? McDonalds is far more Succesful than Wendy's.
>>
>>91949639

He doesn't want the formula to become successful for the money, he wants it so he can rub it in Krabs face.
Remember the episode where he temporarely becomes very successful, he is only satisfied as soon as Krabs sees the success of his business.
He also found his life goal in getting the formula, probably as soon as he got it lose interest and realize that now he has nothing left anymore.
That surely wcould lead to him "clumsily" lose the formula with it getting back into Krab's hands so it canstart all over again.
>>
>>91950369
Propably on food quality
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.