[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main character of the last cartoon or comic you saw comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

The main character of the last cartoon or comic you saw comes to life and meets their creator. How would they feel about the life they were given?
>>
>Steven Universe cries and yells with his eyes closed and facing downwards
>Sucrose gives him some bullshit life lesson
>He fucking buys it
>>
>>91945299
Source? Sounds like a fun concept.

Guts would probably go berserk on Miura.
>>
>>91945299
Leave Jack alone, he's already wanted to kill himself, twice.
He's been through enough.
>>
Murder
>>
File: image.jpg (500KB, 1000x1538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
500KB, 1000x1538px
Kirkman would become a red smear on te ground
>>
File: 250px-Doc_venture.png (125KB, 250x289px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Doc_venture.png
125KB, 250x289px
"You mean to tell me my life is a parody of an old Hanah-Barbera cartoon?"
>>
>Rick comes to life
it doesn't end well for anyone
>>
>>91945299
Eren goes beserk because he realizes Hajime Isayama likes BRA better instead and set him up and his forefather for failure since the beginning.
Armin is grateful because he realizes how bullshit it is that he's alive but his Isayama spared him anyway.
>>
>>91945450
Genndy would blow his mind and stop him in his tracks by asking him to remember his real name.
>>
>Fairly odd parents
Timmy would probably be upset at first but he'd learn to live with it.
>>
>>91945299
>BLAME!

Fuck, man, I have no idea.

>>91945406
Sauce is in the OP filename.
>>
>>91945861
Autistic cyborgs are pretty hard to figure out. Much less one's with seemingly no motive other than to be a resurrected heroic archtype.
>>
>>91945666
You have no idea how hard I would high five Mark after that, Satan.
>>
File: re-creators-kv.jpg (127KB, 465x650px) Image search: [Google]
re-creators-kv.jpg
127KB, 465x650px
>>91945406
Re:Creators
>>
>>91945666
Would Kieron Gillen share the same fate? Who is the main character of Uber?
>>
File: bullseye goals.jpg (448KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
bullseye goals.jpg
448KB, 480x726px
>>91945299

He'd probably kill him for fun.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AXPKtRbtu5
>>
>>91945406
It is on paper, especially when you try and guess which popular franchise each character was blatantly ripped off from, but the writers have gone about it in the most boring way possible. So far it's been more exposition than plot, and that plot is mostly just characters complaining.
>>
Clarence
Well i guess Clarence would try to cheer up ol crazy skyler
>>
File: Hellboy.png (170KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hellboy.png
170KB, 350x350px
>>91945299
I'd bet he'd probably take it on the chin. Heck, maybe he'd be even a little relieved, too.
>>
>>91945299
ChalkZone...this might be easier to explain to then others.
>>
File: Jings.jpg (124KB, 700x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Jings.jpg
124KB, 700x1097px
>>91945299
>It was all a dream
>>
>>91945299
>Judge Dredd.
Funnily enough that was teased at the end of Judgement Day.

>Do you ever get the impression someone's behind all this
>Nah! We'd have nailed his ass by now.

John Wagner's getting *so* many years in the iso-cubes.
>>
>>91945299
>Superman

Too bad they're dead. He would be greatful tought.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 500x445px
>>"what exactly is going on with me"
>>
>>91946093
The British girl?
>>
>>91945299
Is this basically the weeaboo version of Grant Morrison's Animal Man?
>>
File: IMG_0639.jpg (76KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
76KB, 344x499px
>>91948993
Grant only appeared at the end, I want more stories actually about the creators meeting their characters who try to kill them for making their life shit they're a sever lack of stories like that the best one was probably pic related except for that fucking cliffhanger fuck behind the scenes drama and the creators death
>>
>>91948993
>>91949151
Animal Man made a better use of that concept, Re:Creators is just bland. It's not being as meta as it could be.
>>
>>91945299
>Astro City #43
>Two of the characters where aware they where in a comic book

Like nothing at all.
>>
>>91949288
It's basically doing a slice of life shit with writers interacting with their characters. Typical of Aniplex really. But giving all the talking and walking around (except in the first two episodes), I almost suspect it's because they have no budget.
>>
File: Frank.jpg (559KB, 1024x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
559KB, 1024x1599px
Oh boy it'd be fun to see.
>>
>>91949288
I sort of want someone in the show to realize their in REcreators (As a tv show) and try to get out but every time they try they just end up in REcreators again
>>
>>91949288
i stil hope it's going to get better, this concept has so much potential, I justh ope they tone down the exposition and focus more on the character. I liked how in the first episode they set the pg and his dream of becoming an artist without really exposing it. Too bad it got wasted and the MC is practiaclly useless.
>>
>>91946138
>It is on paper, [...] but the writers have gone about it in the most boring way possible.
Too many potentially great anime/manga pull this shit.
>>
>>91949594
>wasted potential

Every original Aoki show in a nutshell. It doesn't help that he has decided to give himself writing credit (which is not a good sign for someone with no writing experience and a whole lot of past history as a director showing he has no understanding of pacing and character arcs).
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.