[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Christina Miller, President of Cartoon Network. Say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Christina_miller.jpg (61KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
Christina_miller.jpg
61KB, 349x400px
>>
She's honestly really cute

Too bad she's not a good president for CN
>>
She's a cute girl that likes cartoons literally a gift from god.
>>
More TTG marathons, please.
>>
Worse than Snyder
>>
>>91944941
She's got a very lovely smile.
>>
>>91944941
She's very cute and she isn't running Nick.

That's all I got.
>>
Stop spamming these kind of threads you thick cunt
>>
Qt, would fug
>>
>>91944941
Wonder how much dick she's getting. She must hold office gangbangs.
>>
>>91944941
Thanks for bringing back toonami i guess
>>
7/10 would smash.
>>
She's better than Jim Samples. Lots of people forget this, but Jim got rid of the Cartoon Cartoons and replaced them with mediocre shows like Squirrel Boy and Camp Lazlo
>>
>>91944941
She isn't Snyder
>>
>>91944941
Stop showing ttg bitch
>>
>>91945091
As you wish
>>
>>91944941

She's pretty.
>>
M-mom!?
>>
>>91944941
She's got a great photographer

Unfortunately her photographer hasn't told her that playing the same show for 70% of the week is really fucking terrible.
>>
Yeah I would fuck as many times as TTG is shown in CN.
>>
>>91944941
I'd hit that.

Unless of course the pic has been shopped to the point she looks nothing like that.
>>
>>91947088
for adult losers on /co maybe not for the network or it's actual target demographic of 5 year old children
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.