[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/Cat alog You guys excited f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: FCBD_Horizontal.jpg (21KB, 750x117px) Image search: [Google]
FCBD_Horizontal.jpg
21KB, 750x117px
http://www.freecomicbookday.com/Catalog

You guys excited for anything this year?
>>
2000AD and Star Trek: Mirror Broken and the only ones I really care about. I forget how many my LCS lets you get, but I can't say that I would get anything else even if it's more than two. Maybe Fantagraphics or the Doctor Who thing. Speaking of, how's the Ninth Doctor comic?
>>
File: STL037297.jpg (1014KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
STL037297.jpg
1014KB, 800x1200px
>>91944622
The preview for I Hate Image looks pretty gud

Other than that, I might check out the Street Fighter V Wrestling Special, but the interiors look shit
>>
Hilda's Back
Street Fighter comic
Incal.
>>
I'm hyped, and am going to try to hit up six stores this year. My usual method is to hit smaller stores first to pick up popular FCBD titles, then heading to the bigger ones with day-long sales later in the day.
>>
>>91944622
>TFW one of the comic stores you used to frequent for FCBD is now closed
>>
>>91945063
This, I hate image is the only book I'm excited for this year but my local store does sales on all there books so I'll be going mostly to try and get a couple omnibus for cheap
>>
>>91944622
I think the last time I attended free comic book day was in 2013.

I feel kinda shitty for not going to my local cbs more often, but at the same time I don't see why I'd waste money on floppies when I can just read them for free online or buy trades.
>>
File: flcs.gif (107KB, 522x396px) Image search: [Google]
flcs.gif
107KB, 522x396px
When you all go to you FLCS for FCBD, go buy something. they'll probably have a sale.

That's the whole point of FCBD, to get people in the shop and hopefully buy something else that catches their eyes. maybe even become a regular customer
>>
2000AD looks fucking banging. Colored Phil Winslade art, motherfucking Kei Zama on ABC Warriors, it's a hell of a stacked deck. Gonna be keeping an eye out for that.
>>
>>91946868
>they'll probably have a sale.
No sale, no buy on FCBD. I'm still surprised that some stores I go to don't try to put at least some things on sale on the day.
>>
File: 1393717796319.jpg (102KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1393717796319.jpg
102KB, 570x570px
Thirding 2000AD. I need my fix.

>latest prog
>mfw byke
>>
>new The Tick
Sold!
>>
Definitely TMNT. Tick would be nice too, but it always sells out too fast.
>>
>>91947723
>mfw the new Mechanismo project will probably be a terrible failure again
>>
And wow, Underdog. Theres alot more here than I thought there'd be.
>>
>>91948063
>Next prog: ROBOT WAR
Gosh, you don't say! Futsie294 was dead on the money though with the robojudges being too compassionate so far.
>>
The critics response to Marvel's
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.